Page 23 of 101 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bruh what about DeRozan

So wild how he has no market

Not wild. Totally expected . Spurs were dmb enough to take on that deal in the kawhi trade,then refuse to trade him. Now we must pray they are waiting on a s&t or maybe they are really dmb enough to resign him now that would be wild

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “DeMar DeRozan update: Both the #Clippers and #Spurs remain interested in signing him, per league sources. San Antonio, I’m told, would like him back but isn’t willing to go above market value.” -Jordan Schultz

Would this likely be a S&T with the Clippers?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would this likely be a S&T with the Clippers?
    Hopefully,tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bruh what about DeRozan

So wild how he has no market

He never had any market, after the Raps signed him to that gross contract.

Except the Spurs, that is, who were brain damaged by the Leonard fiasco.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Shams Charania
    ShamsCharania
    18s
    The Philadelphia 76ers are planning to waive guard George Hill, sources tell @TheAthletic @Stadium. Hill had a partial guarantee on next season's contract.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DeRozan's market value is like the taxpayer mid-level tbh

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This front office makes me want to vomit. I think people are going to have to protest or boycott to get real change.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The thought of resigning Derozan…. Hahaha sweet Jesus

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, would we be able to sign Collins to the max and re-sign DeRozan using his Bird Rights?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But people here get mad that spurs never moved him at trade deadlines. Rudy and Patty also

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, would we be able to sign Collins to the max and re-sign DeRozan using his Bird Rights?
    No, as far as I know. Spurs would have to renounce everyone including DeRozan to sign Collins.

Similarly, they wouldn't be able to take anyone back in a DeRozan sign and trade with another team like the Clippers, because then they wouldn't have room to sign Collins.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Spurs re-sign DeRozan, this would be the worst off-season of all-time. My trust in the front office would be finished in every respect except maybe drafting.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your bolded dude tell us or give your status up

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And this is all because Brian thought it be a good idea to give a dude that hasn’t played in two years a sizable contract… it’s time to give up on this front office. 48 million and all we can get is McDermott and Zach Collins. What a ing joke.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Spurs re-sign DeRozan, this would be the worst off-season of all-time. My trust in the front office would be finished in every respect except maybe drafting.
    And that just took a massive blow lmao…this FO is a disaster man. Already is. The fact they are even considering it is enough to want everyone fired.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But people here get mad that spurs never moved him at trade deadlines. Rudy and Patty also

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And that just took a massive blow lmao…this FO is a disaster man. Already is. The fact they are even considering it is enough to want everyone fired.
    If they sign Collins to a max offer sheet, I could overlook McDermott and Collins. But the return of DD? Game over.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yes.. if they had any offer,even a 2nd round pick, then it should have been done.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If they sign Collins to a max offer sheet, I could overlook McDermott and Collins. But the return of DD? Game over.
    Really? I mean, sure I guess. But now we know 100% for sure, they are not a FO that knows what they need. They may end up backing into something OK, but there is still obviously very little plan, vision or creativity and certainly not a FO that has a firm grasp on who their team is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The fact that the front office is even interested in re-signing DeRozan is deeply unsettling - though I would caution against reading too much into that rumor. The Spurs keep a tight ship and it could simply be DeRozan's camp attempting to drive up his value

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How can anyone spin this DeRozan consideration? Some have been spinning the white boy signings today so it'll be interesting to see how this would be justified.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Demand for DDR is good for Spurs. Gives them more options. Not sure how many teams could sign him outright.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Demand for DDR is good for Spurs. Gives them more options. Not sure how many teams could sign him outright.
    I dont know tbh…he was a marquee name in free agency and wasn’t even remotely considered for the teams with cap space. And we same questionable deals for sure

Now, it’s basically teams with MLE and they are still questioning making a hard push for him??? For the MLE…

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the Collins gamble is somewhat defensible if the have a good medical report from the agent and they have outs in the contract. The Dermott signing I don’t get at all. Yes, we need outside shooting, but this team is devoid of all stars. Why spend so much on a 28 year old forward that is on a different timeline. If he pans out, he just makes you win games you need to lose and either way, he’s robbing precious minutes of players in need of minutes to develop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbf, signing a guy who can't play D and won't shoot threes isn't a good idea at any price in 2021.

Thread Information