Page 54 of 101 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 2513
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many people do we have on the team now, like 30?

Murray
    White
    Walker
    Johnson
    Jones
    Primo
    Wieskamp
    Vassell
    Poeltl
    Young
    Aminu
    Collins
    Samanic
    Hutchison
    Landale
    Eubanks

Am I missing anyone?

That's too many guys...unless it's assumed the Spurs are waiving Aminu or putting Wieskamp on a 2-way or something
    You forgot our MVP, the mighty Bryn Forbes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kinda enjoying this now bc Simmons is about to pull a Kawhi and push his way out. Philly got greedy and now they're not gonna get back for him I bet.
    A couple of differences, first Simmons has like three years left whereas Kawhi had one year so the receiving team in theory gets the player for a longer time. The other being, Kawhi had the unknown about the injury, was he damaged goods? Simmons has came off a disgraceful playoff performance, anti-clutch.

I see him forcing himself out and likely damaging his trade value but I would be very reluctant to take him. A guy who has chosen not to seriously work on his game where he needs to and then shrinks from the big moment, I don't want him even if he has a chip on his shoulder.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Murray
    White
    Walker
    Johnson
    Jones
    Primo
    Wieskamp
    Vassell
    Poeltl
    Young
    Aminu
    Collins
    Samanic
    Hutchison
    Landale
    Eubanks

Am I missing anyone?

That's too many guys...unless it's assumed the Spurs are waiving Aminu or putting Wieskamp on a 2-way or something
    I'd guess waiving Aminu and Hutchinson...then add Forbes...and we're maxed out except for 2 way guys

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You forgot our MVP, the mighty Bryn Forbes
    I'm still hoping that was a bad dream.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kaminsky back to the Suns

One less Bartelstein client for the Spurs to sign

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Murray
    White
    Walker
    Johnson
    Jones
    Primo
    Wieskamp
    Vassell
    Poeltl
    Young
    Aminu
    Collins
    Samanic
    Hutchison
    Landale
    Eubanks

Am I missing anyone?

Forbes

and Kates Bensa-Diop has a qualifying offer on the table which hasn't been rescinded as far as we know

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sad. I would like to keep KBD if at all possible.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm still hoping that was a bad dream.
    Can we pray hard enough that he pulls off a DeAndre Jordan?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd guess waiving Aminu and Hutchinson...then add Forbes...and we're maxed out except for 2 way guys
    Or there is another trade in the works...better not be sending out one of the young guys for more 2nd round picks or something dumb like that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wondering if we'll see any more movement or expanded trades tomorrow since FAs can officially begin signing at noon EDT.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or there is another trade in the works...better not be sending out one of the young guys for more 2nd round picks or something dumb like that.
    It's certainly possible...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just get rid of them, IMO. I’d like to get a clearer vision of what the roster is going to look like.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The next phone notification I get, it would be that the Sixers, Spurs and a 3rd team, have agreed to send Simmons for DJ, Lonnie and picks, and Poeltl going to a 3rd party.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With the news that Charlotte is interested in Lauri (the last I saw they only had $13M in room) I wonder if we'll try and get back in that conversation?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know why anyone would think an aspiring contender, with a ticking time bomb (health and patience wise) of a superstar, would trade Simmons for the load of crap the Spurs can realistically offer.

They'd have sell most of their draft capital, with little to no protection, for a half decade, to even get them interested and even that would only hold appeal if they think it has more value league wide to get them a perimeter star than Simmons does.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are Myles Turner or Sabonis possible targets?

What a letdown that we have gone 24hrs without adding any new players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I don’t see how the Sixers would take anything the Spurs have to offer. I‘m more so looking at Siakam, Barnes or Turner, but even that seems unlikely.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I don’t see how the Sixers would take anything the Spurs have to offer. I‘m more so looking at Siakam, Barnes or Turner, but even that seems unlikely.
    well, they already offered us Simmons, so clearly they would take the Spurs offer if it matched what they wanted. problem is what they want from anyone is outrageous

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well, they already offered us Simmons, so clearly they would take the Spurs offer if it matched what they wanted. problem is what they want from anyone is outrageous
    There demands are coming down now though...they've re-engaged the Warriors and maybe other teams...I know they really want lillard but I wouldn't be surprised if they settle for McCollum.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There demands are coming down now though...they've re-engaged the Warriors and maybe other teams...I know they really want lillard but I wouldn't be surprised if they settle for McCollum.
    I think a CJ for Simmons swap makes a ton of sense for both teams which means it probably wont happen

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well it was 4 1st round picks right? If the Spurs could somehow aquire another pick they could offer 3 firsts and the 2 2022 seconds which are like the 30th pick basically and one young player. Spurs would only give up one of their own picks that way, wouldn't even be that crazy of a deal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well it was 4 1st round picks right? If the Spurs could somehow aquire another pick they could offer 3 firsts and the 2 2022 seconds which are like the 30th pick basically and one young player. Spurs would only give up one of their own picks that way, wouldn't even be that crazy of a deal.
    Yup. I am not a huge fan of Simmons but definitely think he could use a change of scenery and may flourish playing in a system that isnt heavily reliant on a dominant big that operates in the post. I really hope Spurs try and acquire another first from someone for some of the pieces they've acquired and call Philly back and see if they will take that first, the Chicago first, and one of our firsts along with a swap and one of DJ or White for Simmons. I think 3 firsts and a swap along with a young player might get it done

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Favorite time of the year here... Spur fan thinking A) the team has pieces other teams want in trades and B) that the potential trade target would even want to come to SA to play lol! Good stuff!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup. I am not a huge fan of Simmons but definitely think he could use a change of scenery and may flourish playing in a system that isnt heavily reliant on a dominant big that operates in the post. I really hope Spurs try and acquire another first from someone for some of the pieces they've acquired and call Philly back and see if they will take that first, the Chicago first, and one of our firsts along with a swap and one of DJ or White for Simmons. I think 3 firsts and a swap along with a young player might get it done
    What piece (specifically) recently acquired would bring back a first??

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What piece (specifically) recently acquired would bring back a first??
    Probably none but thaddeus young definitely has the most trade value. Maybe not in the off-season but I could see a desperate contender trading for him at the deadline. You never know. Lotta dumb GMs out there

Thread Information