Page 34 of 101 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can’t keep track, can Bulls trade their 2022 pick? I thought they gave Orlando all sorts of picks for Vuc.
    the Bulls traded their No. 1 draft selections in 2021 and 2023 last March for Vucevic with one proviso: if the 2021 pick fell in the top four, the Bulls would have retained the pick and the Magic would have received the Bulls' No. 1 draft picks for 2022 and 2024. but that didn't happen.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can’t keep track, can Bulls trade their 2022 pick? I thought they gave Orlando all sorts of picks for Vuc.
    Nope, earliest they can trade pick is 2026 because their 2023 is protected and backed by a 2024 pick.

No thank you unless it’s a minor piece and trade has another asset. Would rather not facilitate deal and carry cap space than those contracts.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs really losing all the vets fans getting what they wanted once Demars gone. ing hope they get JC
    DeRozan is the one I want out. I could have lived with Mills since they have to pay somebody to hit a salary floor but no ing way on DeRozan.

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nick Young just tweeted: "Dnt forget me"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There goes our Vets. Only Demar left. I’m not against Demar if 2nd or 3rd option. I guess will see a lot of youngsters now.

two top 5 players in usage are gone

next year’s team is going to look mighty different

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel slightly better (still don’t love the COllins/Doug deals unless those contracts turn out way more favorable than initially reported). Spurs at least let the vets go and I didn’t think they would. Now it’s time for DDR>

But I swear, if after signing Doug if they take Luke Kennard in a sign and trade I am done

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Soo any real news on derozan? Will it have to be a s&t with clipps or bulls?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can we just re-sign Demar to a 1 year deal and trade him mid season to a contender? Does Demar do that deal?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel slightly better (still don’t love the COllins/Doug deals unless those contracts turn out way more favorable than initially reported). Spurs at least let the vets go and I didn’t think they would. Now it’s time for DDR>

But I swear, if after signing Doug if they take Luke Kennard in a sign and trade I am done
    MAGA Spurs comin'

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    John Collins move is still alive gents

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and that my friends was the exact reason why I hated the early signings of McDermott and Zach Collins. If the Spurs had 54 million in cap space, they could easily offer Collins 28 million per year and send DeRozan out in a sign-and-trade for 20 million to fetch some assets. But no, let's waist our flexibility on McDermott and a guy who can't even get on the floor this season. I swear this FO is beyond re ed

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and that my friends was the exact reason why I hated the early signings of McDermott and Zach Collins. If the Spurs had 54 million in cap space, they could easily offer Collins 28 million per year and send DeRozan out in a sign-and-trade for 20 million to fetch some assets. But no, let's waist our flexibility on McDermott and a guy who can't even get on the floor this season. I swear this FO is beyond re ed
    with the Mavs the most re ed FO in the league.

Free Throw Coach Aggie Hoopsfan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Relieved to see Patty gone. One more peaked vet to go in ddr. Lots of Twitter smoke about the bulls, let’s make it happen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    According to our in-house capologist, Danny Leroux, only Oklahoma City and San Antonio still have more than $20 million available in cap space. There also are no indications that either team is planning to add Collins. The Hawks, sources say, want to keep Collins and aren’t interested in sign-and-trade options at this time.

per the athletic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If we can't get Collins, just say it and have all this capspace instead of signing someone else for x amount of years. Who cares if we don't hit the Salary floor, there's no major penalty for not reaching it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    According to our in-house capologist, Danny Leroux, only Oklahoma City and San Antonio still have more than $20 million available in cap space. There also are no indications that either team is planning to add Collins. The Hawks, sources say, want to keep Collins and aren’t interested in sign-and-trade options at this time.

per the athletic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    getting Collins is way better than getting whatever the Bulls want to send us. Just my 2 cents. Of course I wish we could do both, but we can't. Unless Brian Wright breaks his word and is telling Zach and Doug to go themselves

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Per that Athletic report, the Hawk's offer is at 5 years/$125 million

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So still fckn around with demar instead of going after JC? Maybe spurs are confident atl will match?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hawks offered Collins 5 yr/$125 mil contract

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interesting considering Shams reported yesterday that they weren't close on negotiations

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    one question for the cap gurus: Does the salary have to match if we send DeMar to the Bulls? Or can we trade him into cap space and get next to nothing back? Do the Bulls have enough cap space? Hoopshype has them at 96 million with Markkanen's 9 million included, but they did the S&T with Lonzo right? I'm confused here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe Collins hates the Hawks tbh cuz I'd definitely take that over something comparable with a rudderless organization like the Spurs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No pf for us

Thread Information