Page 99 of 101 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101 LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,475 of 2513
    Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What I said wasn't race baiting...what I said was in response to the guy who said only white evangelicals were refusing to vax.... I was pointing out that he was wrong . I know a pathetic moron like yourself probably couldn't discern that. So slink on back to your tribe and pledge allegiance to the authorities that be and avoid the data out there that makes you uncomfortable and snuggle up to the data that makes you feel better. Be a ing sheep...what do I care dumbass...
    You’re not offering any real data for starters. Then you’re not willing to understand what drives the data. That’s not a victory. It’s your ignorance.

But how about this. You shut the up and let this place get back to basketball.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They've never been used in practice until now. Now, that doesn't make them bad, or flawed or anything like that....again I am not against anyone taking them if they choose.. I'm just saying it is understandable why some people are hesitant and want to see what happens to others before they decide they want to take it.
    This is like people saying wegovy has never been used in practice for weight loss. Because it’s a diabetes med that has recently been cross applied for something else. The you spew is misleading and ignores the big picture.

You have a profound inability to understand how things are built.

Can you image if we listened to people like you when it came to cross development? Don’t put that steam engine in a car or boat. It’s not safe smh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You’re not offering any real data for starters. Then you’re not willing to understand what drives the data. That’s not a victory. It’s your ignorance.

But how about this. You shut the up and let this place get back to basketball.
    Offering data for what you simplistic . .. I'm not pro or anti vax...I'm not in a pathetic tribe like you are.... I'm not trying to convince you of anything....so how about this...stop sniffing on my and go back to your cuckold boyfriend....

The only thing we are agreeing on is 'going back to basketball' which I politely suggested before you started in on me..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is like people saying wegovy has never been used in practice for weight loss. Because it’s a diabetes med that has recently been cross applied for something else. The you spew is misleading and ignores the big picture.

You have a profound inability to understand how things are built.

Can you image if we listened to people like you when it came to cross development? Don’t put that steam engine in a car or boat. It’s not safe smh
    You're an idiot...you didn't even comprehend the point I was making.... you can't see it because you have no ability to process any nuance...you project what you suppose my position is based on your bias....so off

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol. I like the slap fighting going on now.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's funny is that nobody is convincing anyone that disagrees with them. This is just an insult fest with no real purpose other than arguing about vaccines because there hasn't been a Spurs move in months to complain about. Oh well, training camp will start soon and this tired, endless, and unresolvable debate will end soon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump danglers are a race now? Typical self aggrandizing take from that crowd. That group loves to muse about genocide but can’t comprehend the irony in what they’re doing to this country and the world around them. After all they’re the center of the universe and cancel culture is a threat to their white supremacy.
    Stop feeling sorry for yourself and go make the world a better place. This happens through the good you do, not the bad you perceive others to do.
    Last edited by dbestpro; 09-27-2021 at 11:42 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's funny is that nobody is convincing anyone that disagrees with them. This is just an insult fest with no real purpose other than arguing about vaccines because there hasn't been a Spurs move in months to complain about. Oh well, training camp will start soon and this tired, endless, and unresolvable debate will end soon.
    At this point, the idiots who believe Jesus is sticking his hand up their assholes and controlling everything they do, and who would tongue-bathe Donald Trump's crusty taint at a moment's notice, are beyond help. They are some of the stupidest, most misguided dumb s we've ever seen on this planet. Reading accounts of them dying, over and over, and picking up lasting health problems that will likely knock them off in the next few years, is astonishing.

So at this point, no, nobod's getting convinced. Trumper morons have to learn on their own -- they are too braindead to know any different. At this piont it's just the rest of us blowing off steam because of these meat anchors dragging us down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're an idiot...you didn't even comprehend the point I was making.... you can't see it because you have no ability to process any nuance...you project what you suppose my position is based on your bias....so off
    Nuance? From a guy who tried to race bait by suggesting that black people are the problem with vaccination rates. You presented that concept as a clear cut black and white statistic with no regard for causation or any nuance surrounding it.

In the last few posts you’ve completely failed to further your stance or support your assertions.

Tribalism huh?

I’ve been a voting conservative for 20 years. That argument holds no weight with me. It’s just another meaningless claim to cover for your lack of a real argument.

So how about you remove me from the equation and attempt again to make your point with supporting evidence. You don’t really seem to have much direction here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At this point, the idiots who believe Jesus is sticking his hand up their assholes and controlling everything they do, and who would tongue-bathe Donald Trump's crusty taint at a moment's notice, are beyond help. They are some of the stupidest, most misguided dumb s we've ever seen on this planet. Reading accounts of them dying, over and over, and picking up lasting health problems that will likely knock them off in the next few years, is astonishing.

So at this point, no, nobod's getting convinced. Trumper morons have to learn on their own -- they are too braindead to know any different. At this piont it's just the rest of us blowing off steam because of these meat anchors dragging us down.
    They learn when they get their wish and meet the imaginary man in the sky after a short battle with Covid. Some after begging for the vaccine long after it can help them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stop feeling sorry for yourself and go make the world a better place. This happens through the good you do, not the bad you perceive others to do.
    I put a great deal of money and time into my community. I also employee a few dozen people. It might be helpful if you had anything beyond empty claims.

I noticed you had no actual counter point.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nuance? From a guy who tried to race bait by suggesting that black people are the problem with vaccination rates. You presented that concept as a clear cut black and white statistic with no regard for causation or any nuance surrounding it.

In the last few posts you’ve completely failed to further your stance or support your assertions.

Tribalism huh?

I’ve been a voting conservative for 20 years. That argument holds no weight with me. It’s just another meaningless claim to cover for your lack of a real argument.

So how about you remove me from the equation and attempt again to make your point with supporting evidence. You don’t really seem to have much direction here.
    You don't even know what stance I'm trying to support. You have no clue...you're not intelligent nor nuanced enough to even get to that point.

I never suggested blacks are a problem with vaccination rates. That's a figment of your imagination based on your tribalustic view.

As for your last paragraph, the ONLY point I've tried to make was that a poster who said 'evangelical whites' were the only ones not getting vaxed was wrong....all the other BS is simply things you want to see...or positions you want me yo hold to make you feel better due to your own lack of reading comprehension skills.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't even know what stance I'm trying to support. You have no clue...you're not intelligent nor nuanced enough to even get to that point.

I never suggested blacks are a problem with vaccination rates. That's a figment of your imagination based on your tribalustic view.

As for your last paragraph, the ONLY point I've tried to make was that a poster who said 'evangelical whites' were the only ones not getting vaxed was wrong....all the other BS is simply things you want to see...or positions you want me yo hold to make you feel better due to your own lack of reading comprehension skills.
    So we agree that you’ve yet to make a solid point about anything. Thanks for confirming that.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So we agree that you’ve yet to make a solid point about anything. Thanks for confirming that.
    We apparently agree that reading compression isn't your strong suit.... we should agree that you're an idiot...and apparently I am as well for continuing this discussion with an idiot......but I'm about to wise up...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We apparently agree that reading compression isn't your strong suit.... we should agree that you're an idiot...and apparently I am as well for continuing this discussion with an idiot..
    Still waiting for data? Stats? A point?

You mouthed off, couldn’t support your assertion then back pedaled outta here. Good work.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ha, that feels like ages ago.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I put a great deal of money and time into my community. I also employee a few dozen people. It might be helpful if you had anything beyond empty claims.

I noticed you had no actual counter point.
    The counter point remains the misguided fault you find in others which more often than not is a reflection of your failures. As long as you find fault in others you are nothing more than a dog barking at a mirror.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Marc J. Spears/The Undefeated[/URL]]Andrew Wiggins confirmed during media day on Monday that he will not receive the COVID-19 vaccine and will forgo $8.9 million for the 41 regular season home games the Golden State Warriors play this season. The city of San Francisco currently has a vaccine mandate that prohibits players from the Warriors in playing in home games.
    "I'm confident in my beliefs and what I think is right and what I think is wrong," said Wiggins.
    Wiggins said his "back [is] against the wall" and that he plans to stick with his beliefs.
    The Spurs should really (at least try to) get into negotiations with Golden State and assemble some assets by helping them out. We don't need Young and Aminu and we could do without either one of Poeltl or LWIV. Package one of the two with the other two and get some draft picks and Wiggins.
    But that's probably not happening under Pop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs should really (at least try to) get into negotiations with Golden State and assemble some assets by helping them out. We don't need Young and Aminu and we could do without either one of Poeltl or LWIV. Package one of the two with the other two and get some draft picks and Wiggins.
    Why would you want their problem to be Spurs’? The guy will not get his vaccine, which will limit his playing games. Who knows which other teams also has the same mandates. Besides he’s a big liability to get also infected, God forbid, and spread to other players and/or personnels.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does San Antonio/Texas have the same restrictions as Cali has? If not, the games he'd have to sit out would be drastically reduced. Spurs would gain draft capital, maybe flip Wiggings midseason or before the 22-23 season for even more. If San Antonio/Texas doesn't have strict rules (Vax mandates, masks, etc.) everybody on the team and staff are at a high risk of getting infected just by living their normal lives. Like getting infected while partying in Austin for example. But with Wiggings the odds would be even higher, I give you that.
    But seeing just the sports side, I would try to get something like that done.

I needs six for my fix. UnWantedTheory's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They've never been used in practice until now. Now, that doesn't make them bad, or flawed or anything like that....again I am not against anyone taking them if they choose.. I'm just saying it is understandable why some people are hesitant and want to see what happens to others before they decide they want to take it.
    I understand what you are saying, and I am not trying to be a , but I simply find those people ridiculous. Then again, I have been told I lack empathy. It's just decades of research and actual human testing should be enough to quell most fears on the matter. Then there is the fact over 6 billion doses have been administered and we are nearing a year. I should be more understanding though, with social media conspiracies and political tribalism, it really isn't all that surprising we are where we are. Anywho, I agree the talk should turn back to ball. Peace.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still waiting for data? Stats? A point?

You mouthed off, couldn’t support your assertion then back pedaled outta here. Good work.
    The NYC stats were also mentioned in this 8/12 NY Times article.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/12/n...w-yorkers.html

Evidently the underpinning is a distrust of government based on the articles interviewing of "some" residents, with a myriad of explanations set forth.

Locally, this is from the left leaning Texas Tribune out of Austin.
    https://www.texastribune.org/2021/08...e-republicans/

Blacks have the lowest shot rate in Texas at 32.9, whites at 42.9, Spanish at 41 and far easterners at 60%.

I think the message mo7888 is presenting is to not frame Corona shot rates as right wing conservatives comprising the vast sum of holdouts. It's across the board in political demographic terms based on this month old TT article. ...The Times article explains a possibility of misgivings among the NYC group, yet truly if the intent is to safeguard health then dismissing (sanctioning?) non-compliance of any sort doesn't jibe (my thinking). RE: June 2020.

Regardless, irrespective, and Irregardless to all of that, Wiggins, Irving, heck even James may not have gotten the shot. Of issues from which you can cut a clear partisan slice, Coronavirus shots has a mold of soggy noodles. Gleaning off of what these periodicals are presenting, tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, could you imagine having so much money that you’re like “nah, I’m cool, keep your 8M, I don’t want a little booboo on my arm for 3 days.”

Thread Information