Page 26 of 101 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sort of bewildering the Spurs never made an attempt to get either of the combo forward Greens. Or maybe they are just entirely uninterested in playing here?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s still happening……Deliver it Brian like a sweet sermon to my suffering ears….

Free Throw Coach Aggie Hoopsfan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crater face and Wrong are going to blow the rest of the cap space on DDR and Mills for MAX CREAM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crater face and Wrong are going to blow the rest of the cap space on DDR and Mills for MAX CREAM.

Yup,spurs are desperately trying to figure out how to squeeze demar/mills into that 30 mil,and run it back

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs and Hawks are gambling here. Market dries up, no other offers out there, sign player for lower salary. Now I really really hope the Spurs offer Collins the max. If we get him, that’s a successful offseason. But I somehow have the feeling that they are still trying to resign DeRozan and Patty Mills. Just put in the max offer for Collins and wait it out. Don’t make no moves until he signs a contract.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IMO Spurs Plan 1 J Collins 2 Markannen 3 Oubre. And then see Derozan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ghill is a fa, maybe bring him back for peanuts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Atl really is fckn around with jc. Spurs need to go ahead and send that offer in

poodle/ewwbanks
    jc/luka/kbd
    kj/dougie/wisencamp
    murray/lonnie
    white/tre/Vassell

ir-zach
    primo suave
    Jeffries?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This would be the best rebounding team in the league with John Collins on the roster

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People sometimes assume free agents do not want to come here because it is small market SA. I think it is more like they don't want to come here because it is small minded Pop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually I think it would help on us not getting burned ad much on the fast break. Murray would not have to crash the boards and could get back on defense like the schemes we use to use.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I legit hate this FO. I have no idea how they can turn such a joyous off season into literally nightmare fuel. A lottery pick and tons of space and they zapped every single drop of hope and spark out of the fanbase. That is impressive.

Yes FO is a FARCE been saying that for three years but they taking it to a whole different level with a sublime draft choice then overpaying middling junk.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually I think it would help on us not getting burned ad much on the fast break. Murray would not have to crash the boards and could get back on defense like the schemes we use to use.
    This and he does not need to move towards the rim leaving his guy free to grab a long OR and launch another 3 when defending. I hate it when people say our guards can make for for the lack of rebound by our big. We gave up other things when the guards need to do the job of the big constantly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have this odd feeling now that DeMar for Collins is in play. If it doesn’t happen, oh well

current rotations

Murray/ Tre
    White/ Lonnie/ Primo
    Keldon/ Vassell/ KBD
    McDermott/ Luka/ Wieskamp
    Poetl/ Z. Collins/ Eubanks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Spurs aren’t involved in getting J Collins on their team, they are at the very least involved in being used as leverage by Collins’ agent. JC still has the upper hand in contract negotiations because of the Spurs. Otherwise, he would be getting really low extension offers by the Hawks and he’d have no choice and there would be no stalling. This is no coincidence.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This would be the best rebounding team in the league with John Collins on the roster
    And the worst rebounding team without him

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Our ghost lineup Wright is building. Feels like mafia money laundering.

Help me out.

C Marquees Chriss
    PF Zach Collins
    SF Demarre Carroll
    SG ?
    PG ?

Are there any guards we’re still paying who are unable to play?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. Collins here on the max or he is back in Atlanta for the max or near max. No one else has any money to pay him. It's a two team race at this point. Sign and Trade possible if a 3rd team is involved but somebody has to give that 3rd team something good like a draft pick or young player and not sure the spurs are hawks will want to do that.

2. Sign and Trade Lauri for Derozan. Spurs get a guy they have wanted and Derozan gets somewhat close to the money he wants.

3. If Sign and Trade for Lauri then enough money for one more player. Patty might come back for whatever is left.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have this odd feeling now that DeMar for Collins is in play. If it doesn’t happen, oh well

current rotations

Murray/ Tre
    White/ Lonnie/ Primo
    Keldon/ Vassell/ KBD
    McDermott/ Luka/ Wieskamp
    Poetl/ Z. Collins/ Eubanks
    How would John Collins fit into that roster? Would adding him rectify the imbalances that have plagued us the last two seasons?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How would John Collins fit into that roster? Would adding him rectify the imbalances that have plagued us the last two seasons?
    Collins starts and McDermott is the backup.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Absolutely. Big man who’s mobile, shoots the 3, plays above the rim, great at rolling to the rim, can pick & pop and most importantly he’s great at running the break and doesn’t stall the offense. He’s not LaMarcus Aldridge where he needs iso post ups. He was averaging 20/10 the season before last and is only 23. He would get more touches here but we could play motion offense again and our spacing would be better. A Collins/White pick & roll would be deadly. Derrick would throw a lot of lob passes to him. The team would be way better if you replace DeRozan with Collins

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Regardless of what happens with Demar or JC, we still need some forwards with the loss of Rudy & Lyles right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope we get Lauri. JCollins

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have this odd feeling now that DeMar for Collins is in play.
    I was thinking about that too. The question is who gets an asset and can other players be included or is it DeRozan for Collins straight up?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Regardless of what happens with Demar or JC, we still need some forwards with the loss of Rudy & Lyles right?
    Yes, but I guess Pop wants to play McDermott at the 4...

Thread Information