Page 13 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rip spurs fa

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only good thing I guess is now the young guys should get plenty of playing time.
    no

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so Oubre or Fournier next? Who are we getting?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its early but easily one of the most dissapointing spurs offseasons ever

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Since when did the best FO in the NBA by far turn into the worst one? Both signings plus the NBA Draft so far would at best grade out as a D-. Here's hoping they make it into a B- with John Collins' signing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    worst front office of the NBA and it ain't even close. Some of us knew since 2017 that they went into the wrong direction. The writing was on the wall

Get Paycheck, Get Drunk HankChinaski's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs free agency. Another year of "quality" free agents and another internet troll grows his wings.

Geez. Am I watching the NBA film adaptation to Major League?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's legit not even hyperbole to say this FO has to be in the running for worst in the league. It's ing crazy how much Duncan and Ginobili were propping up this poverty franchise

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so Oubre or Fournier next? Who are we getting?
    Fournier to the Knicks.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A lot of people are disappointed and upset at these signings (myself included) but after calming down I’ve just accepted this fact.. at the end of the day these free agents have to actually WANT to come play in San Antonio. The Spurs could have reached out to several players but they can easily decline if they have no interest in playing. We can only sign the guys that want to play for the Spurs. We just have to look at it this way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Evan Fournier signs a 4 year 78 mil contract with Knicks per Woj

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Patty mills must be salivating at what spurs will offer him up next

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Marc Stein @TheSteinLine
    5m
    The Lakers and the Nets, league sources say, are both in pursuit of San Antonio's Australian sharpshooter Patty Mills. More from me: marcstein.substack.com

Adrian Wojnarowski @wojespn

Free agent Evan Fournier has agreed to a four-year deal that could be worth as much as $78M with the New York Knicks, source tells ESPN.
    7:04pm · 2 Aug 2021 · Twitter Web App

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs lining up for the tank while pricing themselves out of resigning DDR and you dips complain while wanting the team to tank and not bring back DDR.

Lol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm just waiting for the Dumbar and Fatty re-signings. Just ing do it, you re Wright.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fournier to the Knicks. Now let's hope somebody else signs Oubre so we don't get him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A lot of people are disappointed and upset at these signings (myself included) but after calming down I’ve just accepted this fact.. at the end of the day these free agents have to actually WANT to come play in San Antonio. The Spurs could have reached out to several players but they can easily decline if they have no interest in playing. We can only sign the guys that want to play for the Spurs. We just have to look at it this way.
    They don't "want" to play here. They're just following the money. Spurs were the only dumbass team to offer them ridiculous amounts of money.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They don't "want" to play here. They're just following the money. Spurs were the only dumbass team to offer them ridiculous amounts of money.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs going fa valu shopping at dollar store this offseason

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a show

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs actually having to overpay (and deciding to) to convince Zach Collins to come here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs actually having to overpay (and deciding to) to convince Zach Collins to come here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I actually set me expectations very low for this off-season but somehow this FO still manages to be a disappointment! It really is amazing... They are quickly becoming the clowns of the league.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that's exactly why I want them to offer the max to Collins. Rather have real starter than to pay charity cases 7 million per year to sit out the season. But people here were saying "the max is an overpay"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs lining up for the tank while pricing themselves out of resigning DDR and you dips complain while wanting the team to tank and not bring back DDR.

Lol.
    You should know better than expecting ST to be happy with a move by the FO by now

Thread Information