Page 21 of 101 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They probably could have signed Milutinov for a bit cheaper than Zollins, damn at least he plays and is tough. And it's not like Collins is a proven stretch big, he doesn't shoot well

Mulituniv is never coming here. That ship has loong sailed

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    John Collins or bust

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Shams Charania
    ShamsCharania
    2m
    Free agent center Richaun Holmes has agreed to a four-year deal worth as much as $55 million to return to the Sacramento Kings, his agency Par-Lay Sports & Entertainment (@parlay_se) tells @TheAthletic @Stadium. Deal includes player option and trade kicker.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What y’all think is the % that Hawks would match a Spurs max offer?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do we have to outbid anyone on KBD? Is our 2nd round pick going to a two-way or signed for real?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What y’all think is the % that Hawks would match a Spurs max offer?
    Id say like 90% chance they match, maybe the spurs could convince them to swap JC for Demar?

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Zach and Doug have the same agent? Hmmm.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Marc Stein @TheSteinLine
    11s
    Another free-agent duel of interest: Carmelo Anthony is weighing interest from both the Lakers and the Knicks, league sources say. And Golden State has joined the Lakers and Nets in the Patty Mills chase, according to @anthonyVslater More: marcstein.Substack.com

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Michael Scotto
    MikeAScotto
    now
    Free agent guard Ben McLemore has agreed to a deal with the Portland Trail Blazers, @KlutchSports CEO Rich Paul told @hoopshype.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Marc Stein @TheSteinLine
    11s
    Another free-agent duel of interest: Carmelo Anthony is weighing interest from both the Lakers and the Knicks, league sources say. And Golden State has joined the Lakers and Nets in the Patty Mills chase, according to @anthonyVslater More: marcstein.Substack.com
    Kinda feel sorry for Patty, tbh. He sucked in the second half of last season but I didn't know he'd have to take pennies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This sounds all well and good until the Spurs resign DePression and 50Mills tbh.
    I'm absolutely open to getting crushed with the reality that the team is running it back. I don't give a single about Zollins getting redshirted millions in the bank as long as it means the Mid 3 are out the front door next season. All this talk about teams going after Patty has been great..... It's the radio silence on DeRozan that's got me worried now. I literally have not seen a single tweet nor source about a team "chasing him" after the WB to Fakers trade broke through. And with multiple teams nuking their cap space with signings today, the options are narrowing it down. I still have the sliver of hope...... But I'm nervous, tbh.

On a separate note, I hope the Exhaling Krew is willing to eat crow too if DDR-Gay-Thrillz leave town and we throw the max at Collins. Y'all sure can dish it, we'll see about taking it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kinda feel sorry for Patty, tbh. He sucked in the second half of last season but I didn't know he'd have to take pennies.

Hes overrated af. Same with derozan and this fa will prove it,tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm absolutely open to getting crushed with the reality that the team is running it back. I don't give a single about Zollins getting redshirted millions in the bank as long as it means the Mid 3 are out the front door next season. All this talk about teams going after Patty has been great..... It's the radio silence on DeRozan that's got me worried now. I literally have not seen a single tweet nor source about a team "chasing him" after the WB to Fakers trade broke through. And with multiple teams nuking their cap space with signings today, the options are narrowing it down. I still have the sliver of hope...... But I'm nervous, tbh.

On a separate note, I hope the Exhaling Krew is willing to eat crow too if DDR-Gay-Thrillz leave town and we throw the max at Collins. Y'all sure can dish it, we'll see about taking it
    Honestly I don't want Collins either but he's infinitely better than bringing back DePression, and at least he fills a position of need and has good upside. I fully expect disappointment though.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs could just release Demar right? They could just release Demar, Rudy, and Patty outright and have the max capacity offer amount. Wouldn’t have to find any of them a home…just release and sign collins

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If someone is signed to a max contract, is there any room to sign Wieskamp to a Tre Jones deal?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not every front office is as dumb as the Spurs are to overpay a guy for "culture"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Adrian Wojnarowski @wojespn
    1m
    Free agent F Semi Ojeleye has agreed to a one-year deal with the Milwaukee Bucks, his agent Sean Kennedy of @excelbasketball tells ESPN.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have to admire the spurs willingness to not give a what anybody thinks lmao they draft a guy not projected to go that early in the draft, they sign a guy who might not play this season, I mean zero s given.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly I don't want Collins either but he's infinitely better than bringing back DePression, and at least he fills a position of need and has good upside. I fully expect disappointment though.
    Spurs can still come out on top in this off-season if they let Derozan walk. If they keep Derozan than this offseason was a failure and the next 3 years will be filled with consistent failure in being a treadmill team.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have to admire the spurs willingness to not give a what anybody thinks lmao they draft a guy not projected to go that early in the draft, they sign a guy who might not play this season, I mean zero s given.
    There is nothing to admire about it considering the Timberwolves used to be like that too when they had Kahn as their GM. Being reckless and stupid with no vision is not the way to go which is what the Spurs are right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's actually pretty easy when the national media doesn't give a about you, the local media are a bunch of mouth breathing yes-men, and at least half the fanbase will defend every re ed move that you do because a Top 5 player of all time brought 5 rings to your poverty organization tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dont think we are rebuilding, rebuilding would mean getting picks to take in bad contract, so far spurs is not doing that. Spurs is also signing to 3 year deals, tanking teams usually dont want to tie up for long term years.

It seems spurs is still targeting collins (atl one, not the bootleg one). mcdermott will come off as a shooter off the bench (like belineli)
    But 3 year deals for someone who can't even walk is next level tanking, my boy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brian's press conference...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It helps when you have a bunch of lapdogs for local press. Nobody applies heat to PATFO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Adrian Wojnarowski @wojespn
    now
    Atlanta Hawks All-Star G Trae Young has agreed to a five-year, $207 million designated rookie maximum extension, his agent Omar Wilkes of @KlutchSports tells ESPN.

Thread Information