Page 1 of 101 123451151 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Teams can start talking to free agents at 5PM CT today. That's when agreements will be announced in the media. Signing won't become officially official until Friday but announcement today can be trusted with 99.9% confidence (*glances at Marcus Morris*).

Eight steps to a successful offseason for the San Antonio Spurs: https://www.spurstalk.com/san-antoni...l-eight-steps/

The Spurs have ~$50 million in cap space they can use on free agents, trades or re-sign DeMar DeRozan, Patty Mills, Rudy Gay or Gorgui Dieng.

Possible free agents the Spurs could be interested in, listed in order of estimated most expensive to estimated least expensive:

John Collins
    Jarrett Allen
    Spencer Dinwiddie
    Gary Trent Jr.
    Evan Fournier
    Duncan Robinson
    Kelly Oubre Jr.
    Talen Horton-Tucker
    Lauri Markkanen
    Kelly Olynyk
    Danny Green
    Alec Burks
    Daniel Theis
    Georges Niang
    Bryn Forbes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Teams can start talking to free agents at 5PM CT today. That's when agreements will be announced in the media. Signing won't become officially official until Friday but announcement today can be trusted with 99.9% confidence (*glances at Marcus Morris*).

Eight steps to a successful offseason for the San Antonio Spurs: https://www.spurstalk.com/san-antoni...l-eight-steps/

The Spurs have ~$50 million in cap space they can use on free agents, trades or re-sign DeMar DeRozan, Patty Mills, Rudy Gay or Gorgui Dieng.

Possible free agents the Spurs could be interested in, listed in order of estimated most expensive to estimated least expensive:

John Collins
    Jarrett Allen
    Spencer Dinwiddie
    Gary Trent Jr.
    Evan Fournier
    Duncan Robinson
    Kelly Oubre Jr.
    Talen Horton-Tucker
    Lauri Markkanen
    Kelly Olynyk
    Danny Green
    Alec Burks
    Daniel Theis
    Georges Niang
    Bryn Forbes

Daniel theis ftw!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    5:01 CST Spurs come to terms with Demar DeRozan on a three year, $80 million deal
    5:02 CST Spurs come to terms with Patty Mills on a three year, $70 million deal
    5:05 CST Spurs extend Brian Wright's contract

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    5:01 CST Spurs come to terms with Demar DeRozan on a three year, $80 million deal
    tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

John Collins
    Jarrett Allen
    Spencer Dinwiddie
    Gary Trent Jr.
    Evan Fournier
    Duncan Robinson
    Kelly Oubre Jr.
    Talen Horton-Tucker
    Lauri Markkanen
    Kelly Olynyk
    Danny Green
    Alec Burks
    Daniel Theis
    Georges Niang
    Bryn Forbes
    You're just messing with us by putting Bryn on there right

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good call regarding 5:02 because the internet is a little slow in the Olympic Village, tnbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

John Collins
    Jarrett Allen
    Spencer Dinwiddie
    Gary Trent Jr.
    Evan Fournier
    Duncan Robinson
    Kelly Oubre Jr.
    Talen Horton-Tucker
    Lauri Markkanen
    Kelly Olynyk
    Danny Green
    Alec Burks
    Daniel Theis
    Georges Niang
    Bryn Forbes
    you forgot Millsap and all the other guys over 35. Demarre Carroll is coming off the books, we need to pay somebody for retirement. Been a Spurs tradition since Pau Gasol

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heard Jaret Allen resigning in Cleveland for 5/100.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could we expect that the Spurs would receive any draft compensation or additional players from the Bulls if they pursue a Derozan/Markannen double S&T?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could we expect that the Spurs would receive any draft compensation or additional players from the Bulls if they pursue a Derozan/Markannnen double S&T?
    I would think the Spurs would get something because otherwise the Spurs could just sign him outright. The Bulls are the team that need to juggle salaries to make Ball, DeRozan, etc. work.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder what happened to Markkanen. He was the next coming of Dirk. Maybe a new fresh start would help his game. Either way, wouldn’t Derozan and Markkanen want this to happen for the sign and trade to work? Why not just outright sign Markkanen?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder what happened to Markkanen. He was the next coming of Dirk. Maybe a new fresh start would help his game. Either way, wouldn’t Derozan and Markkanen want this to happen for the sign and trade to work? Why not just outright sign Markkanen?
    Spurs could get a pick back

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs could get a pick back
    Ok then at least a pick for derozan before he’s gone. It’s something I guess

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dieng for something like 2 yrs $10M wouldn't bother me at all tbh. Maybe even a third year if he takes a bit less per year, but 2023 looks like a good year to try and line up contracts for if the Spurs don't make a big splash this summer.

Then again, the Spurs lined up all their contracts to have huge cap room now and the FA market is pretty barren.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dieng for something like 2 yrs $10M wouldn't bother me at all tbh. Maybe even a third year if he takes a bit less per year, but 2023 looks like a good year to try and line up contracts for if the Spurs don't make a big splash this summer.

Then again, the Spurs lined up all their contracts to have huge cap room now and the FA market is pretty barren.
    reports say Dieng for the Bi-Annual exception of 3.9 million

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Marc Stein @TheSteinLine
    1m
    Dallas, I'm told, is expected to reach agreement to re-sign Tim Hardaway Jr. early in free agency. Hardaway and Boban Marjanovic are two Mavs free agents they were determined to retain and sources say they will. 30-ish minutes 'til the bell rings. More: marcstein.substack.com/p/free-agency-…

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Marc Stein @TheSteinLine
    1m
    Dallas, I'm told, is expected to reach agreement to re-sign Tim Hardaway Jr. early in free agency. Hardaway and Boban Marjanovic are two Mavs free agents they were determined to retain and sources say they will. 30-ish minutes 'til the bell rings. More: marcstein.substack.com/p/free-agency-…
    and then people blame Luka for not getting out of first round. The guy will be on suicide watch having to play with for the next 5 years.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shams Sharania: John Collins and the Atlanta Hawks are not close to a contract agreement at this moment in time. - very interesting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Looked at a few highlights and the dude is not bad at all. Good fit as a power forward.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Paul Garcia
    pAulGarciaNBA
    16s
    Shams just said on the Stadium live show that John Collins and the Hawks aren’t close to a deal as of right now. He said other teams with interest in Collins are watching that situation

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shams Sharania: John Collins and the Atlanta Hawks are not close to a contract agreement at this moment in time. - very interesting.
    Is that Brian Wright's music I hear?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs again gonna go for a player no one is talking about Papapetrou

Thread Information