Page 95 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,375 of 2513
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    especially compared to Vassell
    Heck, the counter girl has bigger legs than Vassell's twigs...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ahh, not a Bryn in sight … warms my heart
    Finally see a photo with Lula hanging out with the guys.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No Dejounte again…hmmm

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Primo's base looks so naturally strong.
    Tree trunks.
    I suspect Primo is going to be another big body.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks bigger than Luka's twiggies too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Primo's checking wether or not he should plant his tree trunk in the girls rabbit hole.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m glad to see Luka hanging out with the guys and hopefully building that camaraderie. Zollins seem enjoying himself with his new team, likewise SOB.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All of a sudden Spurs average height seems to be at 6’6” and higher. Even Primo I suspect will be over 6’8” and could be playing some point forward/combo guard. He looks very well acclimated with the guys, and not even a bit shy with the older teammates like normal rookies would be, especially at a very young age, that’s confidence that he belongs.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No Dejounte again…hmmm
    Just lost his sister not too long ago let him has his time to grief.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No Dejounte again…hmmm
    no Keldon or Lonnie either. That must mean we trade them for Ben Simmons

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Minnesota dismisses their GM...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Minnesota dismisses their GM...
    Beat me to the punch, I was coming here to make a crack about hiring Brian Wright.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just a side note if anybody is curious, spurs posted on Instagram that they had a team workout and Tre Jones dunked on Aminu in one of the clips so the spurs may at least consider keeping Aminu even tho we didn’t think they would

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or dude just wants to work out till he hears otherwise

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just a side note if anybody is curious, spurs posted on Instagram that they had a team workout and Tre Jones dunked on Aminu in one of the clips so the spurs may at least consider keeping Aminu even tho we didn’t think they would

dude has not bothered to follow anyone else on the roster on social media. He’s probably a training camp body

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tre is really becoming aggressive to the rim, and it’s a good sign. If DJ or Derek got traded for Simmons, Spurs would need Tre to step up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I read this on realgm from the SF chronicle.
    The Golden State Warriors are concerned about the status of Andrew Wiggins this season for home games as he continues to plan to not receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
    The city of San Francisco requires full vaccination to be allowed indoors for entertainment.
    Sources believe the NBA will grant Wiggins a religious exemption.
    The San Francisco Department of Public Health said it would not comment on Wiggins’ specific situation unless he is granted a religious exemption from the NBA.
    “We are actively addressing the matter of requests for religious exemption from vaccinations across many industries and will work with our business and entertainment community on next steps,” the San Francisco Department of Public Health said in a statement. “We will provide further clarification on this topic.”
    Wiggins would forfeit more than $350,000 for each game he is forced to miss.
    The Warriors recently connected Wiggins with an Oakland doctor who understands issues surrounding vaccine hesitancy. Wiggins remains unmoved in his decision against vaccination.

Rusty Simmons/San Francisco Chronicle
    If the league wouldn't grant Wiggings the religious exemption and he won't get vaxed, should we consider to try and lure the Warriors into a trade? Something like Young, Aminu and Walker for Wiggins and the Warriors 2022 FRP?
    Wiggins could eat a lot of minutes at SF this year, be our go to scorer for the season with the our goal beeing to increase his trade value midseason or before the next season. He has two years remaining on his contract. Spurs would clear a couple of roster places in the process, freeing up some minutes for Primo (hopefully).

I know, it's highly unlikely, starting with the assumption, that he'll more likely than not get the religious exemtion, but what if...?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I read this on realgm from the SF chronicle.

If the league wouldn't grant Wiggings the religious exemption and he won't get vaxed, should we consider to try and lure the Warriors into a trade? Something like Young, Aminu and Walker for Wiggins and the Warriors 2022 FRP?
    Wiggins could eat a lot of minutes at SF this year, be our go to scorer for the season with the our goal beeing to increase his trade value midseason or before the next season. He has two years remaining on his contract. Spurs would clear a couple of roster places in the process, freeing up some minutes for Primo (hopefully).

I know, it's highly unlikely, starting with the assumption, that he'll more likely than not get the religious exemtion, but what if...?
    I don't think the salaries match. And I am not sure if you want to take touches from from Murray, White, and Johnson. Wiggins doesn't exactly improve the team as the number 1 option.

Also, that's a lot of coin to give up to not get vaccinated. And what does religion got to do with the vaccine. His excuse mashes no sense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think the salaries match. And I am not sure if you want to take touches from from Murray, White, and Johnson. Wiggins doesn't exactly improve the team as the number 1 option.

Also, that's a lot of coin to give up to not get vaccinated. And what does religion got to do with the vaccine. His excuse mashes no sense.
    The numbers would work. He makes 31.8M, the three mentioned Spurs make 28.8M. Multiply that by125% and the Spurs could take 36M back. It would even work if they would include KBD type salary instead of LWIV.
    Also it wouldn't be about improving the team this season with how Wiggings plays, but getting an additional pick for taking him off their hands and maybe even flip his contract midseason or before the 23 season for more assets.
    Also I don't know if San Antonio has the same rules for non vaxed people for inside entertainment as SF has, but I doubt it. So in San Antonio he would't loose nearly as much as he would staying with the Warriors. Max two games in SF instead of 42.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah. That trade is doodoo, and Wiggins not getting the shot is still a problem in SA, even if it's a smaller deal than in SF.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only reason for the Spurs to have ever taken on Wiggins's salary was to have significant assets attached. Now that the Spurs have blown their cap space I don't see a Wiggins trade that makes sense for both sides.

I wouldn't want the founding member of the Church of Wiggins Doesn't Want the Vax on the team either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What kind of moron denies the need for a vaccine during a pandemic? Sometimes the stupidity in even the first world countries astound me!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ask a Jehovah's Witness why they say it's against their religious beliefs to get a simple blood transfusion?

You don't know, but according to our Cons ution a person's religious beliefs should be respected, and protected, ESPECIALLY if you don't agree with it. Or does "my body my choice" only get compartmentalized if your talking abortion, for example.

If someone doesn't want the vaccine, they shouldn't be forced by society, the government, nor should they be under threat of loosing their job. There is plenty of data that shows people who have been vaxed getting COVID anyway. So what is the bottom line? You get a gold star and a pat on the head by a government bureaucrat? I'll pass ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah. That trade is doodoo, and Wiggins not getting the shot is still a problem in SA, even if it's a smaller deal than in SF.
    Why is that? You think the Spurs would get too little for Young+Aminu and LWIV (or another filler like KBD)? What would it take for you to consider a deal like that. Additional first or a couple of seconds?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ask a Jehovah's Witness why they say it's against their religious beliefs to get a simple blood transfusion?

You don't know, but according to our Cons ution a person's religious beliefs should be respected, and protected, ESPECIALLY if you don't agree with it. Or does "my body my choice" only get compartmentalized if your talking abortion, for example.

If someone doesn't want the vaccine, they shouldn't be forced by society, the government, nor should they be under threat of loosing their job. There is plenty of data that shows people who have been vaxed getting COVID anyway. So what is the bottom line? You get a gold star and a pat on the head by a government bureaucrat? I'll pass ...
    The Unvaccinated are the new Minority to on in this country. Even though I have been vaccinated and believe that there is plenty of evidence that you should, I am astounded by the downright UnAmerican behavior that is accepted in the name of the pandemic.

Thread Information