Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs going total rebuild. If this guy can learn to walk without breaking something maybe next year they have something to work with
    lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We have our first Sniff Crew spin!

Don't worry guys! We didn't waste ALLLLLL of the money! Maybe after a few more wasted years Collins might be able to walk again!

They literally have 30 million in cap holds.
    They have enough money to sign everyone in free agency. How does this signing hurt the spurs? People are acting like they're hurt.
    I'm not sure why 7 million a year, which is likely not guaranteed, is getting everyone emotional.

I want John collins, Kawhi Leonard and CP3 but I mean..I live in reality.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Portland was so afraid of him signing his qualifying offer that they pulled it.

They were afraid of him burning capspace as an injured player who wasn't even that good when he did play. Despite the embarrassment of picking Collins over BAM and other players, they did the smart thing and didn't want him around.

Brian Wright goes ahead and gives him a 3 year 22 million dollar deal.

One of the worst signings in NBA history.

Just waiting on the excuses to come with, "Spurs had intel that other teams wanted him at like, 3/21, so the Spurs HAD TO ACT! Intel!"
    PATFO

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

They were afraid of him burning capspace as an injured player who wasn't even that good when he did play. Despite the embarrassment of picking Collins over BAM and other players, they did the smart thing and didn't want him around.

Just waiting on the excuses to come with, "Spurs had intel that other teams wanted him at like, 3/21, so the Spurs HAD TO ACT! Intel!"
    PATFO

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    7 million is NOTHING in nba dollars if he gets healthy, he’s better than any big man we ever had not named tim or david! They are have access & insight we will never have..... don’t start your period ladies! We just getting started!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    7 million is NOTHING in nba dollars if he gets healthy, he’s better than any big man we ever had not named tim or david! They are have access & insight we will never have..... don’t start your period ladies! We just getting started!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So this is where the Primo drafting makes me a little nervous...

If you skip over guys like Kai Jones and Sengun and pay a guy, who hasn't played in over a year mind you, double that rookie amount to most likely sit on the bench... not sure I understand this one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm going to withhold final judgment until we learn more details about the deal and see what else the Spurs do with the rest of their cap space. At first glance, it's really a questionable signing and since it's one of the first moves of the offseason, it doesn't build much confidence that the front office is making the best decisions. But the Spurs could still sign John Collins, for example - and if that had happened first, and this move happened last, we would probably be singing a different tune

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everyone point and laugh at how ing stupid this Slurper is.

Best big not named Tim and David, he said. Hahahaha Clown.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm going to withhold final judgment until we learn more details about the deal and see what else the Spurs do with the rest of their cap space. At first glance, it's really a questionable signing and since it's one of the first moves of the offseason, it doesn't build much confidence that the front office is making the best decisions. But the Spurs could still sign John Collins, for example - and if that had happened first, and this move happened last, we would probably be singing a different tune
    This move sucks no matter who else they sign.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I"m not a fan of this signing. It's a terrible signing with that being said my younger brother loves the Blazers and follows them a lot. He told me Zac is a 7 foot poor man's version of David Lee and that if he can stay healthy he would be a 12-7 player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's up there with the Demarre Carroll signing

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can we get an injury exception if he doesn't play this year?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ll own it: I like this signing. It’s worth the gamble, plus in all likelihood these are the type of deals we’d been left with anyway. It’s a ty crop this summer. People just pissed it’s happening st 12:01 again.

His deal will start in the 6M range, and we’ll see what year 3 protections there are. Spurs still have moved to make.
    This signing literally changes nothing limitation wise for the Spurs while they take a flyer on one of the better looking young bigs in the league a couple years ago. If he's hurt, I'm sure the contract goes in the can. Nothing to lose situation. People always grasping for straws here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude wasn't very good even in that very brief moment of being healthy. Damn, put the booze down man!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe my expectations were too low, but I kinda like what the Spurs have done thus far.

Pop will have a team that he can (theoretically) coach to play the "beautiful game."

I can just see Pop with a big grin in practice ordering his guys to "run the picket fence."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude wasn't good even in that very brief moment of being healthy. Damn, put the booze down man!!

Less is More
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mr Fat Body gonna spin this into a win for the Spurms as well

Easily the worst deal FA already. My god. He's a net negative when on the court and he barely does that. Trying to get pasty white asses on seats after Pop offended daddy Trump
    What a pathetic cuck. Lmao.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he can stay healthy this is definitely worth a flier. We’re rebuilding. He's insanely underrated. He lead the entire NBA in DFG% at the rim 2/3 years he played while also being extremely mobile and switchable. Plus his shot isn't broken. He's a fantastic role player 3 and D center if he can just stay on the court. The Spurs spent $21M on Carroll recently just to cut him halfway through the season so $22M for Collins isn’t too bad. he is a lotto pick and he getting paid chump change its low risk high reward so i like it. and for crying out loud yall always complain and . Y'all are tripping man I'm hyped for Zach Collins tanking. Ayyyyyyy. We on the win culture train baby!!!!! If y’all wanna watch some bull tanking, tune into those booboo ass teams with 0 championships.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mcdermoot and zach i have not feet collins..whats next? No seriously whats next
    rumor has it that BW is all in on Jimmer, but he turns us down, his #2 choice is to bring Adam Morrison out of retirement to compete for comeback player of the year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he can stay healthy this is definitely worth a flier. We’re rebuilding. He's insanely underrated. He lead the entire NBA in DFG% at the rim 2/3 years he played while also being extremely mobile and switchable. Plus his shot isn't broken. He's a fantastic role player 3 and D center if he can just stay on the court. The Spurs spent $21M on Carroll recently just to cut him halfway through the season so $22M for Collins isn’t too bad. he is a lotto pick and he getting paid chump change its low risk high reward so i like it. and for crying out loud yall always complain and . Y'all are tripping man I'm hyped for Zach Collins tanking. Ayyyyyyy. We on the win culture train baby!!!!! If y’all wanna watch some bull tanking, tune into those booboo ass teams with 0 championships.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs front office MO now is to go after high character guys who want to be on the Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This kind of praise from BB about a Spurs' move is almost like they got the Nobel Prize.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This kind of praise from BB about a Spurs' move is almost like they got the Nobel Prize.
    Copypaste from r/Spurs reddit bro

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wtf this guy got more than Bobby Portis

Thread Information