Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mr Fat Body gonna spin this into a win for the Spurms as well

Easily the worst deal FA already. My god. He's a net negative when on the court and he barely does that. Trying to get pasty white asses on seats after Pop offended daddy Trump
    The only thing the Sperms will lead in this year is in the amount of white dudes being dunked on. At least the royalties from all the posters should be good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I need a spin from the Sniff Crew asap tbh.

Literally the stupidest ing FO in the league setting them back years and years

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mcdermoot and zach i have not feet collins..whats next? No seriously whats next

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://twitter.com/bobbymarks42/sta...504119301?s=21

Dunno how to embed tweets. We really maxing the other Collins huh? Damn

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not a fan of this one

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blazers pull one-year, $7 million qualifying offer. Spurs sign him to three-year, $22 million contract.

Wasting cap space on a guy who has played 11 games the last two seasons and has undergone like his 5th surgery a couple weeks ago

Not even for a good player, mind you, a meh player even the rare times he's healthy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But why?

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When your bigs are Purdle, U-banks, Fluka, Collins, and McNugget. You are in trouble

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wtf

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is a 2022 signing tbh. His recovery time is December. He's 23, can shoot the three, play big, and defend the perimeter. Those are the modern big traits you aim for. Dont forget he played with two ball hogs and his numbers are definitely skewed due to that. I am a blazer fan and can tell you the two sharp shooters ALWAYS missed him running the floor for and easy basket. He is definitely better than his numbers and they went their furthest when he was healthy.. that's name of the game on this signing. It's just a gamble that you can get him healthy. If he can become healthy, this is a decent signing going into next year. Signing him this year is basically just calling Dibs since the spurs don't really have anything else to do with the money, it's not that bad of a call.

JOHN Collins has to be the only probable big signing this year and the spurs likely know their number and his number. Either they're close or not. If not, might as well start planning for the future.

I don't mind this signing at all, as long as it doesn't interfere with other signings. At this point, that isn't the case.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is truly pathetic

2004-2005 NBA Champions Barfunk's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Front office ain't worth a . They need to clean house.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Haha tell me we aren’t moving to Vegas. Brian Wright probably loves gambling, hookers and blow. I mean who doesn’t?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was wondering who would be our new "pay him 7 million per year while he ain't playing" charity case after Pau and Demarre Carroll coming off the books. Now I know at least he's younger

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Zach Call-Ins ������#♂️������#♂️ He gone play 2 games the rest sick ankle

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They could sign a AAA star and it would still be bittersweet because of this deal + McDingleberry + overreaching on Primo.

They had a real chance to reset this year and they decided to sign white, culture guys.

Hey we might be compe ive enough to fight for the play in again!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blazers pull one-year, $7 million qualifying offer. Spurs sign him to three-year, $22 million contract.

Wasting cap space on a guy who has played 11 games the last two seasons and has undergone like his 5th surgery a couple weeks ago

Not even for a good player, mind you, a meh player even the rare times he's healthy
    If you still have faith after this, then man ...

Nothing helps rebuilding teams like 30 year old non-rebounding wings and crippled massively overpaid below average bigs

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If you still have faith after this, then man ...

Nothing helps rebuilding teams like 30 year old non-rebounding wings and crippled massively overpaid below average bigs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know what the is going on with this franchise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was wondering who would be our new "pay him 7 million per year while he ain't playing" charity case after Pau and Demarre Carroll coming off the books. Now I know at least he's younger
    Bro, this isn't a signing to be compe ive. It's a culture thing and sets us up for the re-re-rebuild 3 years from now when Collins is finally healthy. Stop being a spoiled fake fan, bro!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brian Wright is a legit ing idiot tbh. I wouldn't trust him to be a WNBA Assistant GM and dumbass Pop and RC handed him the ing keys.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Marcus Morris embarrasses Brian Wright so Brian Wright decides to only sign the highest of high character guys. First, Primo because he was the highest character guy in the draft. Now, McDermott and Collins.

My god.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brian wrong in full effect

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is a 2022 signing tbh. His recovery time is December. He's 23, can shoot the three, play big, and defend the perimeter. Those are the modern big traits you aim for. Dont forget he played with two ball hogs and his numbers are definitely skewed due to that. I am a blazer fan and can tell you the two sharp shooters ALWAYS missed him running the floor for and easy basket. He is definitely better than his numbers and they went their furthest when he was healthy.. that's name of the game on this signing. It's just a gamble that you can get him healthy. If he can become healthy, this is a decent signing going into next year. Signing him this year is basically just calling Dibs since the spurs don't really have anything else to do with the money, it's not that bad of a call.

JOHN Collins has to be the only probable big signing this year and the spurs likely know their number and his number. Either they're close or not. If not, might as well start planning for the future.

I don't mind this signing at all, as long as it doesn't interfere with other signings. At this point, that isn't the case.
    We have our first Sniff Crew spin!

Don't worry guys! We didn't waste ALLLLLL of the money! Maybe after a few more wasted years Collins might be able to walk again!

Thread Information