Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 283435363738
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dont understand. DDR joining Bulls wasn't a great leap forward compared to Spurs. He still got bumped out 1st round of playoffs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dont understand. DDR joining Bulls wasn't a great leap forward compared to Spurs. He still got bumped out 1st round of playoffs.
    Yes, but he got personal recognition, All Star and All NBA. For some players, that’s what it’s all about.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That pick will def convey but I’m arguing the Bulls will be and it would be nice if it conveyed with limited protection.
    10/8/8 is about middle of the road protection, better than total lottery, not as good as 1-4. I think the Spurs did pretty well for a S&T.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://clutchpoints.com/spurs-news-...27mkq89d5dgwh4

During DeRozan’s appearance on JJ Re ’s podcast, TheOldMan&TheThree, the 33-year old explosive scoring guard revealed that he felt as if he was fading into obscurity during his three seasons in San Antonio, which, perhaps, is why he seemed determined to put himself back on the radar of the NBA’s elites with such an outstanding season.

“That took a toll, especially for something… every single year [with the Raptors], going to the conference finals, semifinals, competing, 50-plus (wins)… and all of a sudden, you don’t exist,” DeRozan added. “It was like, ‘Damn, what’s this? Hey, I’m here.’ That’s what I felt like. Granted, I had great games. I developed in a lot of great ways as a basketball player. But in the same token, I just felt non-existent, you know, for those years. It wasn’t like we was on TV, we weren’t competing. There was so much to it that just was a struggle.”

people focusing on this line, I'm wondering what the Lakers deal that they had lined up was, LA used it as leverage to get Westbrook, which is ing hilarious, but I do wonder what it was

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    people focusing on this line, I'm wondering what the Lakers deal that they had lined up was, LA used it as leverage to get Westbrook, which is ing hilarious, but I do wonder what it was
    Supposedly DDR was going to the Lakers for significantly less money and they weren't that interested. So it was probably nothing worth losing sleep for.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Supposedly DDR was going to the Lakers for significantly less money and they weren't that interested. So it was probably nothing worth losing sleep for.
    LeBron didn’t want him, supposedly, which is the reason you shouldn’t let players run the show.

Thread Information