Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL what does 'stop gassing it Mr TD' mean?
    Stop hyping me up Mr. Triple Double

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love Landale’s game and what he brings to the team. He fits seamlessly with the 2nd unit and gives them the skills they lacked. Hard to believe it took 30 games to get some playing time. It’s crazy to see this squad playing this well. Not what I expected this year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When was Matt Bonner ever successful? He was never successful so he couldn't have been "used" successfully. Guy couldn't do anything when it mattered. How he stayed on an NBA roster all those years...unfathomable.
    agreed but Landale isn’t all that similar he doesn’t have the same flaws and it’s a different game now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When was Matt Bonner ever successful? He was never successful so he couldn't have been "used" successfully. Guy couldn't do anything when it mattered. How he stayed on an NBA roster all those years...unfathomable.
    Matt was successful in 2014 in forcing Serge Ibaka out of paint on defense. I honestly don’t think Spurs beat OKC if not for that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He should be starting over Purtel.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He should be starting over Purtel.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't you know? A double digit scoring game is all you need to get a starting job! I wonder when we'll finally see KBD take his rightful place in the starting lineup, he clearly deserves it after last night...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't you know? A double digit scoring game is all you need to get a starting job! I wonder when we'll finally see KBD take his rightful place in the starting lineup, he clearly deserves it after last night...
    We should all push for a top 5 pick. So yeah I would love starting KBD. Jak is a loser either way and I don’t think there’s much difference record wise for us playing Landale over him. If Jak is your starting center then you either should have multiple all nba players or be a lottery team.

KBD should probably be a starter anyways. No reason why KJ should t be playing SF. Especially if he learned how to shoot the 3 ball

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We should all push for a top 5 pick. So yeah I would love starting KBD. Jak is a loser either way and I don’t think there’s much difference record wise for us playing Landale over him. If Jak is your starting center then you either should have multiple all nba players or be a lottery team.

KBD should probably be a starter anyways. No reason why KJ should t be playing SF. Especially if he learned how to shoot the 3 ball

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love Landale’s game and what he brings to the team. He fits seamlessly with the 2nd unit and gives them the skills they lacked. Hard to believe it took 30 games to get some playing time. It’s crazy to see this squad playing this well. Not what I expected this year.
    A bit of a side note that Landale missed time early on with a concussion and with Covid. Just saying. Of course I am rooting for him. Nice skillset but I wonder where he falls on the defensive side.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice game by Jock! GSG!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

How come these type of comment haven't died yet? Imagine still not realizing Jak is a top 10 center in the NBA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He never gets his respect here. I remember people saying he was over paid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jock makes My nipples hard every time. Periodt

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How come these type of comment haven't died yet? Imagine still not realizing Jak is a top 10 center in the NBA.
    Bc we are still a lottery team maybe? Did I miss something where we have made the playoffs with him as the starting center? He’s a high energy great big man off the bench but if he’s your starting center and you don’t have multiple all nba players then you aren’t making the playoffs. But since we don’t have those players, and he’s supposedly our second best player, we are stuck in the lottery.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol, are u so blind u can't see this isn't same team that started season? They're making playoffs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bye bye top 10 pick

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bc we are still a lottery team maybe? Did I miss something where we have made the playoffs with him as the starting center? He’s a high energy great big man off the bench but if he’s your starting center and you don’t have multiple all nba players then you aren’t making the playoffs. But since we don’t have those players, and he’s supposedly our second best player, we are stuck in the lottery.
    That's a ridiculously bad argument and justification, lmao. You could just as easily say "if Dejounte's your best player, you're surely a lottery team. The Spurs are still a lottery team with him at the helm, haven't made the POs, and don't have multiple All-NBA players at his side to get him to the playoffs". But of course you'll disagree, because Dejounte "actually plays hard" or some like that.

Beyond that, the other poster is right, the Spurs team of last night is not the same that started the season. They've majorly improved, and actually have a not-too-bad chance of making the POs.... With Jak starting. I'd rather they tank, but it's not far fetched at all to see them in the play-in.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bye bye top 10 pick
    The upshot of the West being down for once is that being 10th in conference (like now), still means a top 9 pick. But yeah, if they make a run all the way to 6 that changes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guy has better BB IQ than Drew. So far he has displayed Better skills in all areas than Drew and will probably continue as back up to Poertle. I think he could even move out to PF in certain matchups.

I appreciate all that Drew has given up to now, but he is clearly not going to continue as the backup. Too bad for him, but that's the way the NBA (and most of life) works. On the other hand, being a third string center on an NBA team is a pretty damn lucrative occupation compared to most.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We are a lottery team, but not because of him. Or do you think that if Poeltl was with the Warriors, the Warriors would be a lottery team too? Like I said, Poeltl is a top 10 center in the NBA, he's no loser, like you suggest. He just needs better talent around him. Poeltl is the least of our problems. I don't think we have another top 10 player at any other position right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We are a lottery team, but not because of him. Or do you think that if Poeltl was with the Warriors, the Warriors would be a lottery team too? Like I said, Poeltl is a top 10 center in the NBA, he's no loser, like you suggest. He just needs better talent around him. Poeltl is the least of our problems. I don't think we have another top 10 player at any other position right now.
    DJM texted

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Curry, Paul, Lillard, Doncic, Trae, Irving, Morant, Fox, Holiday, SGA, Ball, Lowry, Conley.

Not saying all of them are definitely better than Murray, just that I can't put DJM top 10 without doing some research first.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly.

Can't believe posters are already trying to "Parker VS Manu" this , the second Landale shows even a glimpse of being playable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Curry, Paul, Lillard, Doncic, Trae, Irving, Morant, Fox, Holiday, SGA, Ball, Lowry, Conley.

Not saying all of them are definitely better than Murray, just that I can't put DJM top 10 without doing some research first.
    DJM is #7 behind Trae, Curry, Morant, Doncic, LaMelo, CP3

http://insider.espn.com/nba/hollinge.../_/position/pg

Thread Information