WALK - gay B+
    TRADE - DeRozan/Thad/Aminu/picks A
    FA - forbes F

Major GPA - 2.1 C

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    However, just to clarify… I don’t like this signing either. Just trying to find some nugget of good in a pile of .
    Sometimes the nugget you find in a pile of ....is just a nugget of .

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sometimes the nugget you find in a pile of ....is just a nugget of .
    Or a kernel of corn

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know about you guys but I can't wait to see that aww shucks clap he does every time his man scores on him again....

Not to mention that stupid shoe wipe every 10 seconds...

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or a kernel of corn

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still not as bad as when they re-signed Belinelli. , even Forbes looked good on defense in comparison.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Y’all know what this means right? He will now be the cultural foundation piece that the team keeps around into his mid 30s
    Oh God what a scary thought. Have to hope popovich leaves next year and his successor has no sentimental ties

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For Forbes 10 Minutes a game MAX - too much exposure otherwise. If he hits the first couple of shots, just let it ride until he misses one and get him out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So will Pop still be use him as the 3rd scoring option or will it be the second one this time?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    For Forbes 10 Minutes a game MAX - too much exposure otherwise. If he hits the first couple of shots, just let it ride until he misses one and get him out.
    I think Pop wants a semi-tank and will play him 30 mpg.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hes gonna be the starting 2 or 3 this year and he will get in 25 mpg.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Me checking into this thread every day:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still not as bad as when they re-signed Belinelli. , even Forbes looked good on defense in comparison.
    Pop used Belinelli from the bench for instant offense and did not try to turn him into Curry. If Pop uses Forbes like he did Belinelli then it might work, but Pop being Pop will give Forbes 30 mpg.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop used Belinelli from the bench for instant offense and did not try to turn him into Curry. If Pop uses Forbes like he did Belinelli then it might work, but Pop being Pop will give Forbes 30 mpg.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was it ever announced how many years Forbes' contract will be? I don't remember seeing anything other than he's returning. Then again, I may have blocked this traumatic experience from my memory

The Spurs could either be helping him improve his stock so he could hit free agency next year .............. or they could view him as the new Patty Mills and want to lock him up long-term as the teacher of corporate knowledge or whatever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was it ever announced how many years Forbes' contract will be? I don't remember seeing anything other than he's returning. Then again, I may have blocked this traumatic experience from my memory

The Spurs could either be helping him improve his stock so he could hit free agency next year .............. or they could view him as the new Patty Mills and want to lock him up long-term as the teacher of corporate knowledge or whatever.
    is a deal for -2 years possible?

because I'd be ok with that!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

is a deal for -2 years possible?

because I'd be ok with that!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

i don't see any numbers but this made me puke

Among the transactions, one player that will not be returning to the team is Bryn Forbes, who agreed to return to the San Antonio Spurs after one year with the Bucks. While the financial specifics of the deal remain unknown, the writing was always on the wall that Forbes would likely be the first free agent out the door, given that he was likely seeking a hefty raise and saw his role in the rotation minimize as the postseason went on.
    https://behindthebuckpass.com/2021/0...ole-next-year/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

i don't see any numbers but this made me puke

Among the transactions, one player that will not be returning to the team is Bryn Forbes, who agreed to return to the San Antonio Spurs after one year with the Bucks. While the financial specifics of the deal remain unknown, the writing was always on the wall that Forbes would likely be the first free agent out the door, given that he was likely seeking a hefty raise and saw his role in the rotation minimize as the postseason went on.
    https://behindthebuckpass.com/2021/0...ole-next-year/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but Forbes is Curry though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but Forbes is Curry though

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lesson here is be confident. Be go getter. Think that you deserve more. And sometimes you might just get it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was tampering, that’s what it was. There was surrep ious communication between Pop and Forbes which convinced him to decline his player option with the Bucks, and also not to accept offers from other teams, such as the Nets. Because of the tampering, the Bucks were harmed by the loss of a player who might have continued with them, and other teams were harmed by the loss of an opportunity to negotiate with Forbes.

A tampering investigation is called for, and a complaint should be submitted to the NBA.

Do I really believe this? Shut up, it’s my only hope.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is like one of those bad dreams where you never thought it could happen. And you kind of laugh at even the concept of it. And then out of completely nowhere it happens and you’re just numb to it.

Thread Information