Page 11 of 47 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bologna. it was just an inevitability after we botched it. and how would you even know? you were hiding the whole time like a chicken
    Tell us how Installed president Biden is botching it.

Oh, you can't from your safe space.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    snakeboy crossing his fingers hoping that the vaccine doesnt work and more people die

nevertheless, that 73% of oregon's adult population is vaccinated, but that they made up less than 1/5 of the deaths in july is a good indicator that they do significantly decrease chances of deaths
    A bit of a bag, hypocrite comment Philo, seeing how silent you were.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bexar County just reporting only 87% of the COVID hospitalizations are unvaccinated

And the rest are probably ancient. Or have some issue with immune system.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A bit of a bag, hypocrite comment Philo, seeing how silent you were.
    silent?

have you actually read through this thread?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bexar County just reporting only 87% of the COVID hospitalizations are unvaccinated
    Where are you seeing this?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They started the county COVID briefings on Tuesdays and Thursdays again, so saw it on the 6:00 news.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They started the county COVID briefings on Tuesdays and Thursdays again, so saw it on the 6:00 news.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trolls: " You wish death on people daily "
    Also Trolls: "Yeah ing glad you died and hope more of you die too! Die Die Die!"

SMH

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks. They only update the dashboards like once per week now. According to that, we're at 21.4% positive in testing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One of my uncles, who is vaccinated, but also over 65 and diabetic, is in the hospital with COVID. One of my cousins (his dumb grandkid) and their family lives with him, and are the ones who brought it into the house. sucks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    silent?

have you actually read through this thread?
    As in you were ok with the humor hoping for one death, not the other. That's what it means, Philo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One of my uncles, who is vaccinated, but also over 65 and diabetic, is in the hospital with COVID. One of my cousins (his dumb grandkid) and their family lives with him, and are the ones who brought it into the house. sucks.
    Sorry to hear but I thought only ljme 1% of hospitalized are vaxed. Hes one of the 1%??

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks. They only update the dashboards like once per week now. According to that, we're at 21.4% positive in testing.
    Joe is in office, COVID less deadly now.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh yeah that's real funny.
    snakeboy crossing his fingers hoping that the vaccine doesnt work and more people die

nevertheless, that 73% of oregon's adult population is vaccinated, but that they made up less than 1/5 of the deaths in july is a good indicator that they do significantly decrease chances of deaths
    Which part of this is funny to you?

Vaccines are less effective in the elderly, who are more likely to die from breakthrough infections. But they still reduce the risk for the elderly.

Most of the breakthrough fatalities reported in July were in elderly people, many of whom live in congregate care settings. The older a person is, the less active their immune response is. The COVID-19 vaccine is not the first to be less effective as people age, and it won’t be the last. But in a disease that previously overwhelmingly impacted elderly people, the protection provided by a vaccine can be the difference between life and death.

Explain.
    He's super pro vaccine though. Definitely not a sociopath.
    Chumpettes lol'ing about covid deaths run straight to moral preening

Gee I didn't see that coming

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chumpettes lol'ing about covid deaths run straight to moral preening

Gee I didn't see that coming
    I asked you, SnakeBoy, what part of the Oregon deaths you found funny.

No judgment yet. I'm trying to understand what you find so hilarious.

Could you explain or are you not willing/capable?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sucks to hear. I have a (vaccinated) aunt who worries she's done for if she catches it with all the health problems she has had the last 10 years. Curious, did your uncle get his vaccination pretty early? I wonder if waning resistance might be behind vaccinated people getting bad reactions to the virus.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    delta sucks. Things were all going in a good direction before that got here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder if waning resistance might be behind vaccinated people getting bad reactions to the virus.
    I think if you didn't have a strong negative reaction (especially to 2nd dose), then your body probably didn't mount a strong immune reaction.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder if waning resistance might be behind vaccinated people getting bad reactions to the virus.
    I think if you didn't have a strong negative reaction (especially to 2nd dose), then your body probably didn't mount a strong immune reaction.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As in you were ok with the humor hoping for one death, not the other. That's what it means, Philo.
    my first post in this thread was that the thread is ghoulish. it's post #8 in this thread. and almost all my posts ITT was pushing back at people for dancing on the graves of covid victims

i did make an exception to people who willingly spread covid misinformation because their deaths probably save lives

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bull , all of us Trump haters were hoping for a low death count even if it would have doomed us to four more years of that ing Nazi.
    Please. You guys were in your glory when the death count kept rising. I saw ya's. I swore to myself then;;;"Dale," I said..."Dale, we're gonna get these ers. How bout a 2 scooper at Culver's, buddy? Let's go!"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bend over. I'll in' mount a strong immune reaction.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    delta sucks. Things were all going in a good direction before that got here.
    It should remind you of your claim that Trump saw (it) coming and kept whistlin' past the graveyards. Same with delta; Biden saw it coming and couldn't face it. It happens. You hope it'll go away, but it didn't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's the GoFundMe link, tbh?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sucks to hear. I have a (vaccinated) aunt who worries she's done for if she catches it with all the health problems she has had the last 10 years. Curious, did your uncle get his vaccination pretty early? I wonder if waning resistance might be behind vaccinated people getting bad reactions to the virus.
    If your aunt tests positive she should be sent for monoclonal antibodies asap. In fact now she can go get them prophylactically if she's even exposed. Wife just sent a vaccinated 92 yr old for prophylactic monoclonal's yesterday because her vaccinated home healthcare worker got covid. If her doc says ride it out or take ivermectin without mentioning monoclonal's she needs a new doc asap, no joke.

On Friday a fully vaccinated very old couple that are long time friends of my wife's father tested postive for covid (with symptoms). So she told them to call their Dr and get sent for monoclonal infusion. Today she found out that their Dr refused to send them saying they don't need it because they are vaccinated and that they both were hospitalized this morning. Lot of Dr's out there. The guidance and data are clear, all high risk covid pts should be sent for monoclonal infusion, vaccinated or not.

Thread Information