Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    None of these are analogous. There's a free vaccine. Smokers and fat s like DMC aren't contagion risks. And I'd be fine with treating anti-vaxxers if, at the end of their treatment, they had a felony conviction like DWI criminals. And none of these three are putting a strain on limited hospital resources.
    this is moving the goalpost. the arguments ITT were never about it being contagious (if you actually considered that factor, you would never say something so re ed as to refuse medical treatment to these people). it was about people willingly putting themselves at risk, which is completely analogous to the examples above

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    this is what happens when you make these moral claims on the fly instead of really thinking things out for a minute. even when acknowledging that minorities are anti-vax, you specifically excluded them from your ing the football on graves celebration
    And I don’t deny that. I’ll still call them idiots for being anti-vaxxers. You’re creating a strawman by trying to merry these two things. I can call someone a stupid anti-vaxxer n!gger but not dance on his grave when he dies.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That’s already happening at uncontainable levels whether you treat them or send them home.

im willing to compromise. The same way The Inglorious Bas s carved a swastika into the forehead of every Nazi they showed mercy to, anti-vaxxers can get treated for COVID if they get “ANTI-VAX” carved into their forehead with a machete..
    tee, hee.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chumpettes think they get to ignore all the real science and then come here and clutch their vaginas.

We got the numbers. Your beta support group not gonna change that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    its not. thats why i've been vehemently arguing against this concept
    I know. I was being sarcastic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And I don’t deny that. I’ll still call them idiots for being anti-vaxxers. You’re creating a strawman by trying to merry these two things. I can call someone a stupid anti-vaxxer n!gger but not dance on his grave when he dies.
    well if you're vouching for medical ins utions to refuse treatment nonetheless, its as good as dancing on their graves imo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if its Cletus' kids and his mom that lives in the trailer next door, maybe
    Then they can go stay with their mom who's also their older sister. This scenario is pretty far off track from reality.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    will legitimately carries a lot of the cliche berniebro toxicity, i'm just glad he's not one of those dumb s than stan for stalin/mao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is moving the goalpost. the arguments ITT were never about it being contagious (if you actually considered that factor, you would never say something so re ed as to refuse medical treatment to these people). it was about people willingly putting themselves at risk, which is completely analogous to the examples above
    What? One of my first few posts said they're a danger to themselves and others - that was always an argument that was made.

Also, having had a really bad case of covid, I can tell you that people who are so sick as to need hospital care are not going out in public spreading disease.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    well if you're vouching for medical ins utions to refuse treatment nonetheless, its as good as dancing on their graves imo
    It’s not really but go ahead and move those goalposts.

I’ll dance on someone’s grave when I think them dying makes the world a better place (eg Ashli Babbitt, Donald Rumsfeld, anyone who believes QAnon is real, evangelical Christians). I think black and Hispanic anti-vaxxers are smooth brained re s, but I didn’t say them dying makes the world a better place. That’s the distinction.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What? One of my first few posts said they're a danger to themselves and others - that was always an argument that was made.

Also, having had a really bad case of covid, I can tell you that people who are so sick as to need hospital care are not going out in public spreading disease.
    so even excluding the other hypotheticals, a drunk driver meets that criterion. are you prepared to also say that drunk drivers who suffer injuries shouldn't be treated?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I will admit it's probably insufferable for doctors at a hospital trying to care for idiots like derp, for example... ie: in their deathbeds telling the doctor he's part of a grand jew conspiracy and to turn off his 5G phone.

I'm not against doctors turning off the respirators at that point, tbh...

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Health insurance providers should be allowed to jack their premiums up too. The kid gloves need to come off.
    This. Health insurance companies can already raise your rates for being a smoker. Don't see why they shouldn't do it for antivaxxers too.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I will admit it's probably insufferable for doctors at a hospital trying to care for idiots like derp, for example... ie: in their deathbeds telling the doctor he's part of a grand jew conspiracy and to turn off his 5G phone.

I'm not against doctors turning off the respirators at that point, tbh...
    Speaking of 5G I just got the 5G upgrade on my Bill Gates tracking chip and it works so well. Cancelling my internet since I don’t need to pay for it anymore.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so even excluding the other hypotheticals, a drunk driver meets that criterion. are you prepared to also say that drunk drivers who suffer injuries shouldn't be treated?
    I answered this - I'd be fine with giving medical treatment if we charged and convicted the anti-vaxxer with a felony

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    i'm just glad he's not one of those dumb s than stan for stalin/mao
    Those people are mentally ill. I matched with one on bumble recently and she was nuts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you really think that anti-vaxxers shouldn't have to bear any consequences when they catch covid?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I answered this - I'd be fine with giving medical treatment if we charged and convicted the anti-vaxxer with a felony
    And carved ANTI-VAX into their forehead. The felony conviction only goes so far, they need to be marked for the rest of their lives.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And carved ANTI-VAX into their forehead. The felony conviction only goes so far, they need to be marked for the rest of their lives.
    so is fauci the bear jew in this analogy?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Better yet. Put them in concentration camps

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1) The vaccine is free, so being poor isn’t an excuse.

2) Where in this country does one not have access to the vaccine? It’s in every state, rich areas an poor areas.
    No jab, no EBT would fix this real quick tbh

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Requiring them to get vaccinated in order for their EBT card to get reloaded again would actually be a great idea.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Requiring them to get vaccinated in order for their EBT card to get reloaded again would actually be a great idea.
    Would work both in Detroit and rural Mississippi

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    - No jab, no EBT

- Get a free Popeyes chicken sandwich why your 2nd dose

- “the Moderna vaccine makes your penis AKA the thing you call ‘muh ’ bigger”

- “People are saying the COVID vaccine gives you an ass like Nicki Minaj”

why hasn’t stuff like this been tried yet?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    It would actually make sense too. If you need the gubbamint’s help to buy food, the gubbamint gets to tell you what you’re putting in your body.

Thread Information