Page 6 of 47 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you really think that anti-vaxxers shouldn't have to bear any consequences when they catch covid?
    i've already said that i'm supportive of mandates. whatever penalties are attached to that, i'd probably be fine with.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What? One of my first few posts said they're a danger to themselves and others - that was always an argument that was made.

Also, having had a really bad case of covid, I can tell you that people who are so sick as to need hospital care are not going out in public spreading disease.
    Damn were you hospitalized or some ? COVID is no joke. Get knocked on your ass for two weeks with high fever and have lung problems for months and it's considered a ing mild case.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn were you hospitalized or some ? COVID is no joke. Get knocked on your ass for two weeks with high fever and have lung problems for months and it's considered a ing mild case.
    No. I wanted to go in to one of those standalone ER places but they wouldn't see me. I was sick as for 3 weeks. Coughed so hard I ed up my ribs/abdominal muscles, which took 2 months to heal. And I still didn't break the 102 or 104 degree fever or whatever it was that I needed to get admitted to a hospital.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. I wanted to go in to one of those standalone ER places but they wouldn't see me. I was sick as for 3 weeks. Coughed so hard I ed up my ribs/abdominal muscles, which took 2 months to heal. And I still didn't break the 102 or 104 degree fever or whatever it was that I needed to get admitted to a hospital.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    vy, still breathin'.

vy

Just remember, vy, what Danny Glover said -Grand Canyon-
    "If you live long enough some bad is gonna happen to you."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was you oxygen level ever bad? I would figure that would be the main dividing line.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If it is legal, judges can get into the vaccine action too.

An Ohio judge ordered a man to get a Covid-19 vaccine as a condition of his probation.

An Ohio man says he will not get vaccinated despite a judge ordering him to get a Covid-19 vaccine shot as a condition of his probation.

Judge Christopher Wagner ordered defendant Brandon Rutherford to get vaccinated within 60 days of his court appearance August 4 or face jail time, Rutherford's attorney, Carl Lewis, told CNN on Sunday.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/08/us/ju...ion/index.html

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Was you oxygen level ever bad? I would figure that would be the main dividing line.
    Bend over and show me you're in' main dividing line.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bend over and show me you're in' main dividing line.
    sssshhhh.... adults are talking

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Georgia man avoided vaccines after getting ‘deep into Tik Tok conspiracy theories’ –

then COVID killed him

https://www.rawstory.com/georgia-man...hen-killed-him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    vy, still breathin'.

vy

Just remember, vy, what Danny Glover said -Grand Canyon-
    "If you live long enough some bad is gonna happen to you."
    Cubby, baby, darlin', where you been all my life?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It got close. My girlfriend sent me one of those O2 monitors or whatever they're called that you put on your finger, and my levels hovered around 95. If they dipped below, I would have to have gone in.

I don't think it would have been bad, but I smoked for 15 years, so I think my lungs were pretty susceptible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Georgia man avoided vaccines after getting ‘deep into Tik Tok conspiracy theories’ –

then COVID killed him

https://www.rawstory.com/georgia-man...hen-killed-him
    beautiful couple

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1) The vaccine is free, so being poor isn’t an excuse.

2) Where in this country does one not have access to the vaccine? It’s in every state, rich areas an poor areas.
    Poor low income areas don't have the same access to vaccine sites, poor people don't have transportation to get to and from a vaccine site and lack of information.

Here is an article on the grueling process of getting the inner-cities vaccinated and it doesn't mention the tuskegee experiments.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...ng-vaccinated/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poor low income areas don't have the same access to vaccine sites, poor people don't have transportation to get to and from a vaccine site and lack of information.

Here is an article on the grueling process of getting the inner-cities vaccinated and it doesn't mention the tuskegee experiments.

Via gives free bus rides.

Lol, "gruelling process"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Article says whites from outside the city have been coming in taking up the vaccine slots

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Via gives free bus rides.

Lol, "gruelling process"
    Article says whites from outside the city have been coming in taking up the vaccine slots
    LMAO swarmed to Trills post like sharks to chum but still won't ever criticize Republican anti-vaxxers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO swarmed to Trills post like sharks to chum but still won't ever criticize Republican anti-vaxxers.
    Republican antivaxxers are re ed.

Happy now?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol, "swarmed"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It got close. My girlfriend sent me one of those O2 monitors or whatever they're called that you put on your finger, and my levels hovered around 95. If they dipped below, I would have to have gone in.

I don't think it would have been bad, but I smoked for 15 years, so I think my lungs were pretty susceptible.
    When my brother got it my mom asked her doctor and he said 92% meant get your ass to the ER. I had a friend who didn't go to the ER until his oxygen was frighteningly low, it's a regret I'll take to my grave forgetting to tell him he needed to monitor his oxygen if he ever caught the virus. Talked to him about a week before he caught it but was too focused talking about vaccinations and how to find out when they were available and such and completely forgot to share the information about monitoring. So now I tell everyone watch your ing oxygen level if you catch Sars-CoV-2.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Make sure everyone in the hood has a pulse oximeter.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So now I tell everyone watch your ing oxygen level if you catch Sars-CoV-2.
    I remember reading last spring about people showing up at ER just not feeling very well. Oxygen in the 70s

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

“Lack of information” is a cuck way of saying they’re ignorant. Why can’t they go find this elusive information if they really trying to get vaccinated?

you can literally go to CVS to get the vaccine. Are you saying poor black people don’t have the ability to transport themselves to CVS? How are they able to buy a toothbrush?

The reflexive instinct to say “it’s not their fault” is why this is happens. It’s a free vaccine. I live in DC and it’s available anywhere you can take the metro; black people are choosing not to get it.

Thread Information