Page 7 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Is literally everything that goes wrong for poor black people the fault of someone other than poor black people? The notion that whitey is to blame for not doing enough to spoon feed them directions on how to get vaccinated is a joke.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Make sure everyone in the hood has a pulse oximeter.
    believe it or not, pulse oximeters don't work as well in the presence of melanin.

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/nejmc2029240

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pretty sure there has been polling info of black people also just being vaccine hesitant, more so than wanting them and simply not being able to find the local CVS...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    The big misconception is that the vaccine hesitancy is a Democrat vs. Republican thing. It’s not. It’s an educated vs. uneducated thing. Your average country club neocon might have voted for Trump but he got the vaccine the second he could.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Georgia man avoided vaccines after getting ‘deep into Tik Tok conspiracy theories’ –

then COVID killed him

https://www.rawstory.com/georgia-man...hen-killed-him
    Maybe my eyes are bad but I see a car in the background. Can’t wait to hear how muh transportation issues are why the black big chungus didn’t get vaccinated.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is literally everything that goes wrong for poor black people the fault of someone other than poor black people? The notion that whitey is to blame for not doing enough to spoon feed them directions on how to get vaccinated is a joke.
    Lots of things are ed up from black cause of whitey (by whitey I mean the US society wether its black/yellow/white/red)

Lots of hoods are basically open air penitentiaries. Blacks cant go out. Where they gonna go with no money and education??? And being black you cant just waltz to any small town/neigjborhood.

But that being said many things are not. Are black ppl not vaxinating is 100% because black ppl dont want it.

And this thread is celebrating their deaths btw

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lots of things are ed up from black cause of whitey (by whitey I mean the US society wether its black/yellow/white/red)

Lots of hoods are basically open air penitentiaries. Blacks cant go out. Where they gonna go with no money and education??? And being black you cant just waltz to any small town/neigjborhood.

But that being said many things are not. Are black ppl not vaxinating is 100% because black ppl dont want it.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

I’m definitely not denying the existing of anything you just said or that systemic racism is a thing, it just shouldn’t be an excuse for why black people cant get on the bus to go take the vaccine.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    This got was an antibiden slurper.

Was sad when Biden owned the out of Sanders.
    I gave money to Biden and drove up to Philly to go door knocking for Biden

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I bet you're dumb ass has students loans.

We ain't paying for that around here.
    student loans stop projecting your poverty onto me Jamante.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Jamante?

Is that some racism?
    Yes.

if black people are unironically going to claim they lack the independence and wherewithal to get on a bus to the nearest CVS to take a vaccine, I’m going to give them the racism they’re asking for.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m definitely not denying the existing of anything you just said or that systemic racism is a thing, it just shouldn’t be an excuse for why black people cant get on the bus to go take the vaccine.
    They dont ing want it. Believe me I go around d hood

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Just put on Klan robes too.
    Na I’ll let the klan and black people not get vaccinated and give each other COVID. No interest in getting in between the uneducated mongrels.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    They dont ing want it. Believe me I go around d hood
    I know. That’s what the polling says, it’s what they themselves say, etc. the narrative ITT that they’re too poor to get a free vaccine () or that muh transportation issues make it so they can’t travel to the magical wonderland known as CVS pharmacy is totally made up and not what the facts say.

Most black people are simply uneducated anti-vaxxers the same way MAGA is, the media just isn’t reporting on it.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    You're a racist piece of . Progressive much?
    Bro, you unironically think poor black people are trying to get vaccinated but don’t have the wherewithal to transport themselves to a CVS Pharmacy. That’s more racist than any joke I’ve made ITT

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know. That’s what the polling says, it’s what they themselves say, etc. the narrative ITT that they’re too poor to get a free vaccine () or that muh transportation issues make it so they can’t travel to the magical wonderland known as CVS pharmacy is totally made up and not what the facts say.

Most black people are simply uneducated anti-vaxxers the same way MAGA is, the media just isn’t reporting on it.
    Agreed. And lets remember this thread celebrates each of their deaths

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Now it's just a joke!
    Whether what I said was a joke, you have the 100% serious opinion that poor black people cant be expected to be able to independently locate and travel to a CVS pharmacy

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How anti-vaxxers weaponized Ivermectin, a horse de-wormer drug, as a COVID-19 treatment

The right-wing obsession with the veterinary drug is a tactic to undermine COVID-19 vaccines, experts say

in July 2021, the paper was pulled "due to ethical concerns."

Those concerns included alleged plagiarism and calculation of data points that were "mathematically impossible,"

https://www.salon.com/2021/08/09/how...-19-treatment/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How anti-vaxxers weaponized Ivermectin, a horse de-wormer drug, as a COVID-19 treatment

The right-wing obsession with the veterinary drug is a tactic to undermine COVID-19 vaccines, experts say

in July 2021, the paper was pulled "due to ethical concerns."

Those concerns included alleged plagiarism and calculation of data points that were "mathematically impossible,"

https://www.salon.com/2021/08/09/how...-19-treatment/

US and UK still running RCTs.

Why do you hate this harmless medication so much?

There's no money in it.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Just grab them by the pussy was a joke too. Ha ha!!
    Here’s a other good one since you’re interested

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're a racist piece of . Progressive much?
    Lol, I knew this would happen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here’s a other good one since you’re interested
    Well, this doesn't help.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    If poor black people legit at a macro level don’t have the wherewithal to go from their house/apartment to a CVS Pharmacy then yes I’m 100% a racist….fortunately that whole narrative is just bull tho and black people are just anti-vaxxers.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Well, this doesn't help.

Thread Information