Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I'm gonna be honest here, I'm not following closely PSG just watched CL games and a couple of games in French league. I'm not super familiar with Poch either. I believe the main issue of PSG is not really the coaching, Truchel is obviously a great coach but has not been able to handle it. Too many egos, a structure that needs to become more professional, PSG is rather young with no winning culture, a lot of politics inside the locker room. Changing the coach every other year is not helping to create a stability. Maybe Zidane would be able to put the egos in check and get the offensive players to do the efforts when the team does not have the ball but I am not even sure.
    Exactly they need an ego manager more than an X and O’s guy

Watched the City-PSG game , even though City was winning Pep was screaming and giving directions.
    Pochettino looked like a traffic cone, circa Dan Majerle’s “defense”

Zidane would force his 3 stars to play defense - to be fair, Neymar actually tried to defend in that game, while Pessi and Mbapo were sleepwalking

My Team
    France
    Post Count

Watched the City-PSG game , even though City was winning Pep was screaming and giving directions.

Zidane would force his 3 stars to play defense - to be fair, Neymar actually tried to defend in that game, while Pessi and Mbapo were sleepwalking
    Those 3 playing 0 defense whatsoever is putting a lot of pressure on the midfield, the lines are easily broken, team is unbalanced. Look at CR7 team needs to build around the fact dude is not gonna run when losing the ball, not a diss tbh you want him to be as fresh as possible on offense but imagine having 3 CR7s on your team... City is a much more balanced team in that aspect.

I agree that Zidane would at least encourage the stars to press a bit, keep the lines geneous. You don't need those 3 to play good defense, just decent enough.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    I'm gonna be honest here, I'm not following closely PSG just watched CL games and a couple of games in French league. I'm not super familiar with Poch either. I believe the main issue of PSG is not really the coaching, Truchel is obviously a great coach but has not been able to handle it. Too many egos, a structure that needs to become more professional, PSG is rather young with no winning culture, a lot of politics inside the locker room. Changing the coach every other year is not helping to create a stability. Maybe Zidane would be able to put the egos in check and get the offensive players to do the efforts when the team does not have the ball but I am not even sure.
    Tuchel’s biggest issue was PSG’s sporting director that Leonard guy. Him and Tuchel butted heads over keeping Thiago Silva and Tuchel felt the front office wasn’t buying players based on who he wanted but rather who Leonardo wanted.

There are definitely egos on the team, but Poch playing Messi way out on the sideline is kinda whack.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count

Enrique (Not tony parker) at psg would be amazing.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Enrique (Not tony parker) at psg would be amazing.
    probably

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    To avenge losing MBappé, who’s set to sign a pre-contract with Real Madrid on Juanuary 1st, the Qatari financial fair play wizards, offered €17M net salary to Vini Jr trough his entourage.

Vinicius makes €6M net since he signed for Madrid 3 years ago, and was set for an increase to €9M. His actual contract runs till mid-2024 and the release clause is €700M.

So, PSG would need Vini to demand a transfer. But that would be an very expensive operation, unless PSG waits at least a year and half, and also Vinicius plays the same position as Neymar.

I think Vini will rather stay in Madrid, and isn’t 100% money motivated. Besides, endorsements are probably higher if being a star of Real Madrid, than a PSG star - which isn’t a given.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    According to Daniel Riolo who is quite credible, Zidane will be PSG’s coach next season

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    According to Daniel Riolo who is quite credible, Zidane will be PSG’s coach next season
    Daniel Riolo credible ?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Daniel Riolo credible ?
    that was sarcasm lol

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    that was sarcasm lol
    except for us on this site nobody knows who the is Daniel Riolo...

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    except for us on this site nobody knows who the is Daniel Riolo...
    that’s a good point lol

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Latest news are the Emir of Qatar, will remove much of the financial backing for the PSG. After the fail to win a Champions League and keep Kylian, didn’t do much to help promote the Qatar 2022 World Cup. Which I think state-clubs, particularly not respecting rules, never made much sense.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Latest news are the Emir of Qatar, will remove much of the financial backing for the PSG. After the fail to win a Champions League and keep Kylian, didn’t do much to help promote the Qatar 2022 World Cup. Which I think state-clubs, particularly not respecting rules, never made much sense.
    The Messi Effect

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    The Messi Effect
    If so, PSG fans will remember him long time . . .

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    News ?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Source is one of the clowns from the Chiringuito, confirmed at least 101.69%:

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Source is one of the clowns from the Chiringuito, confirmed at least 101.69%:

I saw that with suspense building and all.. Chiringuito is well known for the quality of their scoops

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Chiringuito

Actual chiringuitos - those beach bars in Barcelona - are probably more reliable
    Last edited by lefty; 04-13-2022 at 01:38 PM.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I remember some other Edu’s “exclusive”, that Ancelotti demanded Cristiano in Real Madrid. Ancelotti appeared like tomorrow in a press conference denying he requested Cristiano.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Lewy was rumored here. Worse than Bayern. FCB will return to a SemiFinal first

Thread Information