Donnarumma

Hakimi Marquinhos Ramos LB???

Wijnaldum Paredes Verratti

Messi Mbappe Neymar

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Sounds about right

Man if that team - barring injuries and covid of course - doesn’t win every single le it will be a major fail
    Espacially with Wildjanim and Ramos bringing leadership to a team thar was deficient in that area

I don’t want to hear any excuse

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Sounds about right

Man if that team - barring injuries and covid of course - doesn’t win every single le it will be a major fail
    Espacially with Wildjanim and Ramos bringing leadership to a team thar was deficient in that area

I don’t want to hear any excuse
    I have doubts about the defensive work rate of the three upfront. I don't know if you can get away with 3 guys that don't help on that area. With 1 you can, with 2 maaaybe. With 3? Mmh.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I have doubts about the defensive work rate of the three upfront. I don't know if you can get away with 3 guys that don't help on that area. With 1 you can, with 2 maaaybe. With 3? Mmh.
    That’s a good point tbh

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    If you have those 3 and are thinking defense, then you need a new coach, tbh...

This question was answered by Brazil back in 1994 with Romario, Bebeto and Zhino... don't sweat goals coming in, just score more goals than the other team.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    beta tbh

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

This question was answered by Brazil back in 1994 with Romario, Bebeto and Zhino... don't sweat goals coming in, just score more goals than the other team.
    Didn't work so well for 1982 Brazil tbh

My Team
    Paris Saint-Germain FC
    Post Count
    So what's the starting XI?

Donnarumma

Messi Mbappe Neymar
    The LB is Bernat. He was very good before an ACL injury last year and hasn t returned yet.
    Navas will probably play the big games
    Paredes will probably play. But it could be Gueye instead. Or neither of them with a defense of 3 : marquinhos kimpembe ramos

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Bernat is a turnstile on defense

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

Yeah, they way they answered the question was by playing as pragmatic as a Brazil NT has ever played, tbh.

Precisely because you have those kind of players it is why you have to think defense, the offense will sort itself out.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

Yeah, the way they answered the question was by playing as pragmatic as a Brazil NT has ever played, tbh.

Precisely because you have those kind of players it is why you have to think defense, the offense will sort itself out.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    I just realized PSG's kit is inspired by Jordan. They are still on time to give Messi number 23, tbh.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Yeah, they way they answered the question was by playing as pragmatic as a Brazil NT has ever played, tbh.

The whole ‘play pretty’ or ‘beat every team by 6 goals’ is romanticism… they brought the cup home, all that matters in the end…

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    The whole ‘play pretty’ or ‘beat every team by 6 goals’ is romanticism… they brought the cup home, all that matters in the end…
    Yeah, that's exactly what I'm telling you.

You forgot what side of the argument you were?

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Yeah, that's exactly what I'm telling you.

You forgot what side of the argument you were?
    No, I didn't. I never said they need to win 6-0, I said winning 6-5 is just as good.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    So what's the starting XI?

Donnarumma

Messi Mbappe Neymar
    A couple darkies. I hope Messi going to be okay with that.

Put ElSuperRacist on suicide watch.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    A couple darkies. I hope Messi going to be okay with that.

Put ElSuperRacist on suicide watch.
    Those 2 darkies skull ed Messi in the CL

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Those 2 darkies skull ed Messi in the CL
    Mbappe is really good, tbh...

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    No, I didn't. I never said they need to win 6-0, I said winning 6-5 is just as good.
    You aren't winning anything important with a defense that allows a lot of goals, tbh.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    You aren't winning anything important with a defense that allows a lot of goals, tbh.
    Barca did a lot of times, tbh... that 4-3, and a lot of 3-2 against Real Madrid come to mind...

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Barca did a lot of times, tbh... that 4-3, and a lot of 3-2 against Real Madrid come to mind...
    Or those 4-0 losses vs Liverpool and AS ing Roma too tbh.....

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Those are particular games. In the whole, the Barca teams that won used to be among the teams that conceded the least.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    After the meeting of MBappe and Al Khaleifi, it transpired MBappe won't join Madrid, and will be PSG player till the end of his contact in 2022, when he will leave for free.

To be honest, a madness, the PSG will lose around €150M with that decision, but I guess that's a pocket change for Al Khaleifi and the emir of Qatar. But the problem of having a malcontent poisoning the locker room, may prevent them from winning the much awaited Champions.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Keeping Neymar over Mbappe makes absolutely no sense to me. Maybe not PSG's decision.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    RMC Sport from France, a source of great reliability about PSG says:
    - PSG will accept to sell MBappe in this transfer window
    - the club has made a 5 years + 1 option offer, bellow what Messi and Neymar earn, which was refused by MBappe
    - The only official offer received for MBappe was from a PL side
    - the club is waiting an offer from Real Madrid, that sources from Madrid say, will be done within the next 8 days
    - only if PSG accepts the offer, MBappe will leave
    - his replacement would be Everton's striker the Brazilian Richarlison

https://www.google.com/amp/s/rmcspor...108230388.html

Thread Information