That pass from di Maria was great

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Alpha Di Maria carrying Messi like he did in CA, nothing new tbh

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    12 games into the 6th ranked league in Europe and still no goals or assists against farmers

Good to know Lionel Harden's still as fraudulent as ever

and midgetfans still open their dirty mouths to say he deserves the ballon d'or

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Another game where Lionel Harden gets subbed out and PSG pulls another comeback

Never seen a so called all time great getting carried by his teammates as much as midget.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Difficult game against the reigning champs in a top 3 league and he went on to play injured, tbh... what a hero...

Pochettino is right to save him for the Champions League though.

My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    French league is fifth

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    French league is fifth
    Numbers say it's 6th actually

https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.co...oes-this-mean/

But inside the demented mind of midgetfan, Premier League is the WNBA of football and french league is a top 3 league

My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    Numbers say it's 6th actually

https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.co...oes-this-mean/

But inside the demented mind of midgetfan, Premier League is the WNBA of football and french league is a top 3 league
    It was my own ranking which is
    England
    Spain
    German
    Italian
    French

Interesting Portugal is higher than France. I can see that.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Up to last year, when midget was still in barca you could make a point about Spain leading, but that really no longer holds, tbh...

1) Italy: Current Euro champs. Always a difficult league to play in, as seen by purported former 'star'.
    2) French: Reigning world champs, have the best 3 players in the world in their league.
    3) Spain: Slipping since Midget left for France, still #3 because RMAO gets handjobs from UEFA on the regular and they have money to burn.
    4) Germany: Steady league and compe ion. Transitioning to more athletic black players have helped them.
    5) Portugal: Still have second-banana talent here and there, and can always cause an odd upset, but far from the top 4.
    6) England: Perennial wannabes, always a day late and a dollar short. Easiest league to play in at the moment, tbh, see a player like Aguero that just left as historic goalscorer in the WEPL, and is not even compe ive in Barca...

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Up to last year, when midget was still in barca you could make a point about Spain leading, but that really no longer holds, tbh...

1) Italy: Current Euro champs. Always a difficult league to play in, as seen by purported former 'star'.
    2) French: Reigning world champs, have the best 3 players in the world in their league.
    3) Spain: Slipping since Midget left for France, still #3 because RMAO gets handjobs from UEFA on the regular and they have money to burn.
    4) Germany: Steady league and compe ion. Transitioning to more athletic black players have helped them.
    5) Portugal: Still have second-banana talent here and there, and can always cause an odd upset, but far from the top 4.
    6) England: Perennial wannabes, always a day late and a dollar short. Easiest league to play in at the moment, tbh, see a player like Aguero that just left as historic goalscorer in the WEPL, and is not even compe ive in Barca...
    Again, your rankings completely disregard EPL's foreign talent, which represents a significant portion of the league.

You speak as if the EPL has nothing but English born talent playing in it. Your English national team analogy makes absolutely no sense in this context.

French league being top heavy and PSG being stacked doesn't change the fact that the rest of the league is . Two months till Christmas and PSG already has a 10 point gap between them and 2nd place and last season's champion dropped off a cliff

People smarter than you already used performance and wins to calculate that french league ain't worth .

Back to the drawing board, midgetfan

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

Never seen a so called all time great getting carried by his teammates as much as midget.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Also, Lukaku and Ronaldo did much better in the Serie A last season, numbers wise, than they are currently doing in the Premier League.

Ronaldo was Serie A golden boot at the age of 36, for 's sake, he sat out a handful of games too @ better defenses in the Serie A narrative.

Again, Elnono still letting Serie A nostalgia cloud his judgement. His French League take, it's just idiotic and elnono sucking midget

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Again, your rankings completely disregard EPL's foreign talent, which represents a significant portion of the league.

You speak as if the EPL has nothing but English born talent playing in it. Your English national team analogy makes absolutely no sense in this context.

French league being top heavy and PSG being stacked doesn't change the fact that the rest of the league is . Two months till Christmas and PSG already has a 10 point gap between them and 2nd place and last season's champion dropped off a cliff
    All these leagues are top heavy, perhaps with the sole exception being Germany. Spain is RMAO and Barca, with Aleti a distant third. Italy is Juve, Roma or Inter depending on the year and not much else.

Even the WEPL nowadays, it's Man City, Liverpool, and the rest fighting for scraps. Silly argument all around.

And I brought up Aguero as an example, how is he a English born talent? Great example, btw.

Just organize your thoughts first, don't just be reactionary.

People smarter than you already used performance and wins to calculate that french league ain't worth .

Back to the drawing board, midgetfan
    Different people have different opinions. This is like trying to validate the FIFA rankings which has always been an exercise in futility.

BTW, I explained my opinion and I don't see you refuting anything in your post either, tbh, I'll take that as an admission you agree.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Also, Lukaku and Ronaldo did much better in the Serie A last season, numbers wise, than they are currently doing in the Premier League.

Ronaldo was Serie A golden boot at the age of 36, for 's sake, he sat out a handful of games too @ better defenses in the Serie A narrative.

Again, Elnono still letting Serie A nostalgia cloud his judgement. His French League take, it's just idiotic and elnono sucking midget
    Because they're just not very good anymore. It's ok, father time catches up to everyone. That includes Missi as well, tbh

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Plus being a top 10 league in the world is nothing to sneeze at, tbh... there's literally over 200+ leagues around the world.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    All these leagues are top heavy, perhaps with the sole exception being Germany. Spain is RMAO and Barca, with Aleti a distant third. Italy is Juve, Roma or Inter depending on the year and not much else.

Even the WEPL nowadays, it's Man City, Liverpool, and the rest fighting for scraps. Silly argument all around.

And I brought up Aguero as an example, how is he a English born talent? Great example, btw.

Just organize your thoughts first, don't just be reactionary.

Different people have different opinions. This is like trying to validate the FIFA rankings which has always been an exercise in futility.

BTW, I explained my opinion and I don't see you refuting anything in your post either, tbh, I'll take that as an admission you agree.
    Man lie, numbers don't.

You can have your opinion, which is entirely subjective but the numbers don't lie in this instance.

I get it, you're salty because your precious midget moved to an average european league and he's still badly underperforming against farmers. Now you're grasping at straws and trying to justify midget's poor performance by propping up Ligue 1, like it's this ultra compe ive league, when the numbers show it is not

Like you previously said, "father time catches up to everyone" It's just Lionel Harden's turn to face the music.

Last edited by Bynumite; 10-31-2021 at 02:05 AM.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Man lie, numbers don't.

You can have your opinion, which is entirely subjective but the numbers don't lie in this instance.

I get it, you're salty because your precious midget moved to an average european league and he's still badly underperforming against farmers. Now you're grasping at straws and trying to justify midget's poor performance by propping up Ligue 1, like it's this ultra compe ive league, when the numbers show it is not

Like you previously said, "father time catches up to everyone" It's just Lionel Harden's turn to face the music.

Bull . I read it the first time you posted it, and it explains right there why the metrics are tilted the way they are. It's an arbitrary metric that only takes into account club football and doesn't address recent player transfers, for example.

Again, you've yet to dispel anything I wrote. I don't mind people disagreeing with my opinion, but bring arguments not butthurt, tbh...

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count

And yet that “farmers league” knocked out Ronaldo and it wasn’t even PSG! Ronaldo even got knocked out by an even worse Portuguese league

No modric, no Ramos no party for Ronaldo

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Bull . I read it the first time you posted it, and it explains right there why the metrics are tilted the way they are. It's an arbitrary metric that only takes into account club football and doesn't address recent player transfers, for example.

Again, you've yet to dispel anything I wrote. I don't mind people disagreeing with my opinion, but bring arguments not butthurt, tbh...

Don’t even bother, it’s just one take after another from him about a player who hasn’t won a meaningful trophy since 2018.

Ronaldo is a glorified poacher and makes teams have their worst stretch ever after he joins. The gap between the two is pretty real in the past year:

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    And yet that “farmers league” knocked out Ronaldo and it wasn’t even PSG! Ronaldo even got knocked out by an even worse Portuguese league

No modric, no Ramos no party for Ronaldo
    Ronaldo has won the CL without those players.

Lionel Harden has never won a CL without Xavi or Iniesta.

These are the things that we know

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Ronaldo has won the CL without those players.

Lionel Harden has never won a CL without Xavi or Iniesta.

These are the things that we know
    He’s won ONE cl without them and that includes him choking the penalty in the shootout.

By the way, we bicker back and forth but I have to say, that goal against Spurs the other day was filthy

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Don’t even bother, it’s just one take after another from him about a player who hasn’t won a meaningful trophy since 2018.
    Well, obviously he's not arguing about Ronaldo, that realistically hasn't been a discussion in at least two-three years, tbh

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

Ronaldo is a glorified poacher and makes teams have their worst stretch ever after he joins. The gap between the two is pretty real in the past year:

Damn, that graphic is devastating.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    The situation at Man United was dire after the 0:5 vs Liverpool, a total of 3 losses and a draw stretch. They visit the Spurs, not an easy one. And what happened? Ronaldo put the game 0:1 with supreme skill, and makes a great assist for Cavani to put it 0:2 and has two close calls off-side goals annulled, with the game finishing 0:3.

Juve isn’t Real Madrid. They couldn’t afford Ronaldo’s salaries and field a decent roster at the same time. Game in and game out, Ronaldo had to pull burning potatoes out of the stove.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    The situation at Man United was dire after the 0:5 vs Liverpool, a total of 3 losses and a draw stretch. They visit the Spurs, not an easy one. And what happened? Ronaldo put the game 0:1 with supreme skill, and makes a great assist for Cavani to put it 0:2 and has two close calls off-side goals annulled, with the game finishing 0:3.

Juve isn’t Real Madrid. They couldn’t afford Ronaldo’s salaries and field a decent roster at the same time. Game in and game out, Ronaldo had to pull burning potatoes out of the stove.
    Tottenham are a woeful team, their coach just quit. It was a nice goal by Ronaldo for sure, but he has yet to score against a top 6 team this season in any tourney

Thread Information