Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I find it really sad that my comment that you young guys in here should be able to retire at 65 with at least a million dollar net worth was met with such derision. It really isn't that hard if you start young but it seems like most of you have just given up and accepted you are destined to be broke because it's just "too hard". Plus, if you are 30 now then by 2057 a million dollars will only be worth about $400,000 in todays dollars if not less.
    you're such a jackass. Worst part is you don't even realize it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh...it's just the circle jerk crew that jumps on anything I say. I'm OK with it.

And sorry, I don't care what your current age or economic status is...if you aren't thinking about retirement you are ing up.

And my comment was specifically directed to the people that post in here, not to some crazy homeless guy on the corner.
    deh mean crew always picking on me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're such a jackass. Worst part is you don't even realize it
    You're such a loser. Worst part is you don't even realize it, even after your ex did.
    Last edited by CosmicCowboy; 12-28-2022 at 07:37 PM.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where's CC's sense of humor?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right here. Totally unbothered by losers like Blake ankle biting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I actually think it's hilarious that I can post about the benefits of saving for retirement and the circle jerk crew comes in calling me a jackass for advocating retirement planning. How loser can you get?

I think next week I will advocate for fighting climate change...loser Blake will probably chime in calling me a jackass and claiming its just "weather".

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I actually think it's hilarious that I can post about the benefits of saving for retirement and the circle jerk crew comes in calling me a jackass for advocating retirement planning. How loser can you get?

I think next week I will advocate for fighting climate change...loser Blake will probably chime in calling me a jackass and claiming its just "weather".
    nobody here called you a jackass for advocating retirement planning

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Solana below $10 damn

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right here. Totally unbothered by losers like Blake ankle biting.
    Totally

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    10847623[/URL]]Right here. Totally unbothered by losers like Blake ankle biting.
    Totally unbothered enough to put people on ignore. I admire your stoicism.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Solana below $10 damn
    how? the company was performing well, showed good revenue growth in each of the last 3 quarters, has new products coming out and...

oh, right. just crypto. lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That $8 low (Solana) bounced to $9 quick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Midas goes s up, caps account withdrawals at 55%. Crypto tokens for a new project will be issued in the nominal amount of customer losses.

Levin held an AMA session with Midas customers on YouTube this morning, and he began with a mea culpa.

“I know it was really hard for you guys, and I'm incredibly sorry that it came to this,” he said. “I am taking the responsibility and trying to explain what happened. I understand that it does not give you money back that you lost with Midas, I understand that you want to burn everything related to Midas now, and I obviously accept it.”

Levin said he was responsible for the vision and decision-making and he made “huge mistakes” as the CEO of Midas. “I was incompetent, and my team, we were incompetent in managing funds. We did not understand the impact of having […] $300 million that we got in March.”

Levin then began answering the submitted questions, which included harsh criticism and accusations from Midas customers about his decisions and the losses they caused. After 27 minutes, he claimed he was going to fix his screen sharing and disconnected, but never returned.
    https://www.kitco.com/news/2022-12-2...ers-funds.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Caroline Ellison, the 28-year-old former CEO of the crypto hedge fund Alameda, apologized before a federal judge in New York, saying that she and her former associates knowingly stole billions of dollars from customers of Bankman-Fried’s FTX exchange and sought to cover it up, according to court transcripts.

“I am truly sorry for what I did,” Ellison told the court. “I knew that it was wrong.”

Ellison told the court that Alameda had a virtually unlimited borrowing facility in FTX, and that she knew the exchange would need to use customer funds to finance loans to the hedge fund. She also agreed to keep the two firms’ unusually close relationship hidden from investors and customers.

From July through October, she told the court, Ellison agreed with Bankman-Fried and others to provide “materially misleading financial statements to Alameda’s lenders,” and prepared balance sheets that concealed the extent of Alameda’s borrowing, according to transcripts from plea hearings held on December 19 and recently unsealed.

Ellison has been charged with seven criminal counts, including conspiracy to commit wire fraud and money laundering. She and Bankman-Fried were close business associates who briefly dated.

Ellison said she knew that FTX executives created an arrangement that permitted Alameda access to an unlimited line of credit without being required to post collateral or pay interest on negative balances, according to the transcript.

“I understood that if Alameda’s FTX accounts had significant negative balances in any particular currency, it meant that Alameda was borrowing funds that FTX’s customers had deposited onto the exchange,” Ellison said in court.
    https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/26/busin...ied/index.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    U only lose if you sell.

HOLD!!!!!
    . We are back es

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL tulip bulbs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL "back" to Dec 2020 value

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We bought our first house in 2006 and sold it in 2012 for almost the same amount we bought it for. The housing crash and gradual downturn of the neighborhood impacted the value. When you factor in the foundation and other repairs, we probably would have been better off renting all those years.
    what could possibly be cheaper than universal advice in the universe of well-suited details?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Solana below $10 damn
    Solana is a garbage blockchain

back up to $24.30 now though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Solana is a garbage blockchain

back up to $24.30 now though
    I really don't care about the product. I care about the narrative and it making me money lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Back in business es

If It breaks 30k i will have a ing massive party

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The crypto industry, as Bitfinex’ed and other sources have alleged to me over the years, is dominated by perhaps less than two dozen men, often acting in concert to rig markets, share insider information, trade against everyday retail customers, and flagrantly break the law—if the law could even be said to apply to some of these businesses. And they do it largely through group chats on apps like Signal, Discord, and Telegram. Some of these string-pulling figures are well known; others less so. But that is the basic schema and has been for at least a decade.
    https://thebaffler.com/outbursts/blo...rtel-silverman

Thread Information