Page 52 of 72 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 1778
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I’m wrong I’m wrong. Who cares? This is how I see it playing out with everyone seemingly getting healthy. If they aren’t healthy or Pop is not going to let them play then I will be wrong. No doubt. My POV is purely based on the fact they appear to be healthy to end the year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is Khem birch even a thing?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    booo

1 2 3 4 T
    WSH 29 24 36 30 119
    DET 26 32 30 29 117

0.0 Daniel Gafford makes two point shot 119 117
    It's sickening how Detroit keeps losing these close ones.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Feel great - of course they beat the hottest team in the league lol. Massive day THU with CHA v DET. Ya, DET winning would have them tied in win column but I much prefer CHA to help guarantee bottom 3 for SA.

Just need HOU to win a few more too

And its ok to talk trash I dont mind being wrong
    The way I see it, since somebody has to win that game, we'll benefit either way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully with b2b losses against Houston and Charlotte getting a win dpg can stop hyperventilating about our top 3 spot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Feel great - of course they beat the hottest team in the league lol. Massive day THU with CHA v DET. Ya, DET winning would have them tied in win column but I much prefer CHA to help guarantee bottom 3 for SA.

CHA probably sealed their fate last night. 5 games in the win column with 17 to go is pretty much a lock for SA being top 3.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully with b2b losses against Houston and Charlotte getting a win dpg can stop hyperventilating about our top 3 spot
    If I didn’t know any better I’d think he was the one tanking taking all these L’s.

A couple more losses on our end and we can all relax knowing we are bottom 3!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll bet that at least one of the bottom 4 records gets bumped back a few spots that allows a team like Sacramento get a top 4 pick like last year. With just a little bad luck your lottery position can be seriously ruined. Actually I'm hoping that Houston drops out of the top 4. Plenty of decent players just ty management and coaching. Every other team can keep their position.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll bet that at least one of the bottom 4 records gets bumped back a few spots that allows a team like Sacramento get a top 4 pick like last year. With just a little bad luck your lottery position can be seriously ruined. Actually I'm hoping that Houston drops out of the top 4. Plenty of decent players just ty management and coaching. Every other team can keep their position.
    Don't love too much on Houston's players. Their locker room is supposedly a toxic cesspool.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes. In the meantime I will hyperventilate until bottom 3 is secured. But not before then. Not a minute before.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes. In the meantime I will hyperventilate until bottom 3 is secured. But not before then. Not a minute before.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'd rather see Det beat Char.

It's going to be close between Det and the Spurs and I'd rather see the Spurs with a worse record. The Spurs aren't catching Char.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's going to be close between Det and the Spurs and I'd rather see the Spurs with a worse record. The Spurs aren't catching Char.
    DET looks like they are shutting their best player down for the year:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

They forgot to trade him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

They are firmly in the bottom 3 and he is a free agent this summer. This is a smart/classy move. If they land Wemby they may bring him back as a core peice of a young talented core in Wemby/Cade/Ivey/Duren as that is suddenly a playoff team. If they lose out in the lottery he’ll be ready to hit free agency and probably goes elsewhere.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Wouldn't shutting down a healthy player fall under Silver's blatant tanking no go zone?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

THE most important thing is the 14% chance at #1. That is best served by separation from CHA, not by a futile chase of Detroit. I don’t care of we finish worst or third worst, because they both have a 14% chance at the prize, and if we don’t get one or two, I don't really care where we pick 3-7.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    THE most important thing is the 14% chance at #1. That is best served by separation from CHA, not by a futile chase of Detroit. I don’t care of we finish worst or third worst, because they both have a 14% chance at the prize, and if we don’t get one or two, I don't really care where we pick 3-7.
    I actually think this is what he was implying.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have no worries that the spurs will catch Char. Char has five more wins and may still win another couple of games. The Spurs aren't winning more than 5 games the rest of the way. The Spurs aren't playing many non playoff tanking teams.

I'd rather be first(worst record even though the odds of 14% are the same for the top 3) than 3rd and even a one spot higher draft position can offer a trade scenario pick swap where the Spurs get additional assets. But even with no trade down it gives the spurs a higher chance to get the player they like with a one pick higher draft spot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Pop shares the same views, thus we’ll see some W’s here and there as a result, to boost players morale as long as the Spurs remain top 3 worst.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have no worries that the spurs will catch Char. Char has five more wins and may still win another couple of games. The Spurs aren't winning more than 5 games the rest of the way. The Spurs aren't playing many non playoff tanking teams.

I'd rather be first(worst record even though the odds of 14% are the same for the top 3) than 3rd and even a one spot higher draft position can offer a trade scenario pick swap where the Spurs get additional assets. But even with no trade down it gives the spurs a higher chance to get the player they like with a one pick higher draft spot.
    Finishing with the worst record only guarantees you that you will pick at 5 or higher. 5 might as well be 7 for all the difference that makes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I actually think this is what he was implying.
    No, he wants DET to beat CHA. I want the opposite, and more distance between us and CHA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, he wants DET to beat CHA. I want the opposite, and more distance between us and CHA.
    Yeah, he clarified his view. Bottom 3 lottery odds I am fine with. As you mentioned beyond there is no difference after 1 and 2 so in my mind after 2nd pick we will be less focused on BPA and more focused on character/malleability. I’m not even convinced we take Scoot at 2 tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, he clarified his view. Bottom 3 lottery odds I am fine with. As you mentioned beyond there is no difference after 1 and 2 so in my mind after 2nd pick we will be less focused on BPA and more focused on character/malleability. I’m not even convinced we take Scoot at 2 tbh.
    I think if they're not thrilled with Scoot, they trade back. That could be a case where ORL steps up with their possible two lotto picks to move up. There will be no shortage of teams interested if we're not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are firmly in the bottom 3 and he is a free agent this summer. This is a smart/classy move. If they land Wemby they may bring him back as a core peice of a young talented core in Wemby/Cade/Ivey/Duren as that is suddenly a playoff team. If they lose out in the lottery he’ll be ready to hit free agency and probably goes elsewhere.
    He signed a 2 year extension earlier in the season. He's probably getting traded in the summer or next year's deadline, but doubt him being shut down has much to do with Detroit's record.

Thread Information