Page 60 of 72 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 1778
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is important and I see the spurs having the worst record in the end.
    If Im wrong about 5 wins and SA having worst record, take the bet my man!

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao what? They have won 4 games when I said they would win at least 5 rest of the season - how is that wrong Silly man
    You said they were beating Houston twice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop is a master. How can spoiling a 29 point lead be such exciting basketball and so beneficial to the team's best ability to build for the future? I can think of quite a few really exciting games that were tank jobs this season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think this unlikely, but wonderful loss will break the Spurs for the rest of the season. I predict they will make a run towards the leagues worst record now. Houston is out. Detroit is trying to hang on. And Tony backwards!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is important and I see the spurs having the worst record in the end.
    You said they were beating Houston twice.
    If they were healthy. Pop benched multiple starters and every caveat was that if spurs are playing healthy they will win much more than you think. Which is right. You never thought they’d have 4 wins at this point with this many games left and winning 5 is a lock from here (1 more game)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ Hey you two.

WTH is Houston doing, winning a couple and specifically pulling out a late game with a buzzer beater.

They can't really be concerned with Fraud Jr, aka Stern Jr can they?

Or will Fraud Jr. do what it takes to get Wemby to the Lakers?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ Hey you two.

WTH is Houston doing, winning a couple and specifically pulling out a late game with a buzzer beater.

They can't really be concerned with Fraud Jr, aka Stern Jr can they?

Or will Fraud Jr. do what it takes to get Wemby to the Lakers?
    THE
    LAKERS
    CANNOT
    GET
    WEMBY.

If they win the lottery, New Orleans simply swaps picks, using the option they obtained in the AD trade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    THE
    LAKERS
    CANNOT
    GET
    WEMBY.

If they win the lottery, New Orleans simply swaps picks, using the option they obtained in the AD trade.
    MVPau for Kwame Brown.
    Lakers can get Wama.
    Don't think they will but they are very due for one of their bread and butter scams.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MVPau for Kwame Brown.
    Lakers can get Wama.
    Don't think they will but they are very due for one of their bread and butter scams.
    How can they get Wembanyama? Nobody is trading the #1 pick to them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wanted to watch my little project Kobe Bufkin play for Michigan but he's out, as is Jett Howard.

TJD was terrific last night, JHS was only okay but provided strong defense. Still see Hood-Schifino as improving his stock if he stayed a year. Right now a fringe lottery guy. Jackson-Davis should be there in the second round. He's already 23. His numbers, as I've mentioned before, are pretty similar to Brandon Clarke coming out of Gonzaga a year younger (Clarke was also old).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How can they get Wembanyama? Nobody is trading the #1 pick to them.
    Oh i don't think they will.
    But a trade after they get Wama. Unlikely but...

MVPau for Kwame
    Kream has to relocate for his Muzz religion. Pehaps legit.
    Snake Derick Swishers eye doctor when Utah had equally if not better local eye people. (Informed of this on very reliable sauses)
    2002 Kings Championship stolen.
    6-24 Kirby with 19 Laker 4th qtr game 7 FTs.

Do we really have to go over all the Laker scams?
    Ya, it's possible they end up with Wama.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has anybody in San Antonio seen the new mural of Wemby at Rudy's Seafood?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MVPau for Kwame Brown.
    Lakers can get Wama.
    Chris Paul…oh wait, they didn’t get him because the other 29 teams are sick of their .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chris Paul…oh wait, they didn’t get him because the other 29 teams are sick of their .
    I think that one setback will hardly be the end of Scam Inc.

But they have gone 6 years between mega scams before so maybe we'll be treated to Lakers North Warriors for a few more years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think that one setback will hardly be the end of Scam Inc.

But they have gone 6 years between mega scams before so maybe we'll be treated to Lakers North Warriors for a few more years.
    Chris Paul’s rescinded trade is more recent than every one of your examples. The curse is broken.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The other owners in the NBA actually got to stop that one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chris Paul’s rescinded trade is more recent than every one of your examples. The curse is broken.
    Great if it is.
    The AD pout and quit his way to LA is certainly not an LA only thing, so yeah.

If the curse is broken, great.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great if it is.
    The AD pout and quit his way to LA is certainly not an LA only thing, so yeah.

If the curse is broken, great.
    Euro players aren’t drawn to the bright lights like Americans. They’re not raised in a hedonistic, consumptive society. Everyone is afraid of a highly ranked AAU youngster here, even his family. They may not get to ride the gravy train if they piss him off. When Wemby fell behind in his school work, his parents punished him by making him sit at the scorers table, and catch upon his homework while his teammates practiced and scrimmaged on the court.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Euro players aren’t drawn to the bright lights like Americans. They’re not raised in a hedonistic, consumptive society. Everyone is afraid of a highly ranked AAU youngster here, even his family. They may not get to ride the gravy train if they piss him off. When Wemby fell behind in his school work, his parents punished him by making him sit at the scorers table, and catch upon his homework while his teammates practiced and scrimmaged on the court.
    Not concerned about Wama getting sucked into a scam.

Rather don't want the headlines to be some
    "Stern Jr's investigation finds 9 NBA teams tanked.
    The #10 LA Lakers will thus get the first pick"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Silver actually works for the owners, and something like that would definitely get him fired.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I have never in my life come across a person so desperate to be miserable and hateful. Just summersaulting into imaginary slightful scenarios where you can be right about -stacked, terrible predictions.

The jokes really are true. If the Spurs didn't tank, that's a disaster. If they tank, but didn't drop to the bottom, that's a disaster. Now a bottom record is secured, and as that's not terrible enough, you're already spinning on how the #1 prize can get terribly, impossibly, stolen.

Luckily you laugh at your scenarios, too, man. We all do, just not with you.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This place is going to burn to the ground when the Spurs get like the 4th pick. It's not going to go the way you expect it. Be ready for it. Houston will final get it or the Bulls.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No you were just wrong. Been wrong a lot lately.
    Lmao Rascal….

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    people thought I was crazy saying SA would win at 33%+ clip or win 5-7 out of last 20 games or so. Spurs ALREADY at 5 wins since I posted this and still have several winnable games left.

5 wins with 11 games left and now only 3 wins back of CHA who dont look capable of winning at same rate SA does.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CHA still look incapable of winning games. They are getting blown out every game sans LaMelo at the moment. But these two losses definitely help. SA would need to win 4 out of last 17 games (which is only 23% and completely feasible) to tie CHA for 4th best record if they continue to go winless.

I definitely still see at least 4 wins possible to end the year so it will come down to CHA winning a few and they look really, really bad right now. Would be great if HOU stayed healthy and clicked to end the year and won 30% of games but I highly doubt that.

I still say: HOU/DET behind SA and CHA 4th but wouldn’t shock me if SA caught CHA either.

If SA is truly healthy, OKC/ORL/ATL/UTA/WAS/POR/MIN all beatable. IF SA can survive the next 3: DEN, OKC and ORL, they have a good shot to lose like 6 straight and likely cement bottom 3. Win agains any of those 3 and it will get dicey if CHA cant win any in next 3-5 games (they play NY who is playing great, DET who sucks, UTA who is beatable but not for DET/HOU I’m guessing and CLE 2x). DET seems like the only one they *could* get and if they lose that one? Things will get really interesting all around.
    Shocker, 2 out of those teams I listed are wins…lots of beatable teams left too. And Spurs surprising vs DEN etc…

Thread Information