Page 62 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1252585960616263646566 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 1778
    Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn’t see the game, but I have more faith in Houston turning on the tank than Golden State suddenly becoming a le contender or even good team again. But who knows, it’s a weird season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn’t see the game, but I have more faith in Houston turning on the tank than Golden State suddenly becoming a le contender or even good team again. But who knows, it’s a weird season.
    Nah, it was just a good team mopping up a loser.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah i mean i guess leaping houston would be cool, but considering the bottom 3 have identical odds at landing the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th picks, the value is pretty small
    Agreed - was just an aside. It’s more about CHA having a lead so big the game doesnt matter for SA finishing in bottom 3. IF thats the case we can go ahead and root for HOU and less meaningful stuff

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed - was just an aside. It’s more about CHA having a lead so big the game doesnt matter for SA finishing in bottom 3. IF thats the case we can go ahead and root for HOU and less meaningful stuff
    i just wouldnt leave anything to chance unless its literally been clinched by then. let CHA keep winning

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hornets were down massive in the first quarter. This suggests they don't intend to just fall down. May be some pride in keeping that 4th rather than 3rd.
    And yet where was that pride the 1st 65 games? Suddenly develops with 10 games to go as they get within a game of the Spurs?

This season does not pass the smell test for a lot of games.
    Houston on obvious tank, yet they get swept by the Spurs?
    Next they pull out a last second win when an L was guaranteed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    still have a 4 game cushion with charlotte (we have 1 more game left than they do)

if we end up with the same record, is the tiebreaker always a coin flip, or do they consider things like H2H the way the NFL does (charlotte beat us twice)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    still have a 4 game cushion with charlotte (we have 1 more game left than they do)

if we end up with the same record, is the tiebreaker always a coin flip, or do they consider things like H2H the way the NFL does (charlotte beat us twice)
    Coin flip.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

We need any combination of 6 Hornets wins and Spurs losses to secure our spot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We need any combination of 6 Hornets wins and Spurs losses to secure our spot.
    7. If we lose 6, and Charlotte loses all of theirs, it’s tie. Don’t want that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    7. If we lose 6, and Charlotte loses all of theirs, it’s tie. Don’t want that.
    So the Spurs have an "unmagic number" of 7 to get the best odds (tied with 2 others) for the top pick or pick #2.

Sounds good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    4:20 - 4th

1 2 3 4 T
    HOU 34 30 32 16 112
    MEM 37 38 26 12 113

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    4:20 - 4th

1 2 3 4 T
    HOU 34 30 32 16 112
    MEM 37 38 26 12 113

Unfortunately, the Rockets couldn't pull it off. I'm honestly surprised they kept it close tonight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pistons, Hornets, and Rockets all play tonight...on the road hoping at least one of them can pull out a W. Mavs havent looked great so Hornets might have a shot at the upset. Anyone know if Luka/Kyrie are playing?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pistons, Hornets, and Rockets all play tonight...on the road hoping at least one of them can pull out a W. Mavs havent looked great so Hornets might have a shot at the upset. Anyone know if Luka/Kyrie are playing?
    all i care about are the hornets tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop won’t let us win much more……rightfully so!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    9 games to go, 3 games behind Detroit, 1 game behind Houston, and 4 games ahead of Charlotte. Honestly I think we've got no. 3 pretty much wrapped up, which is the main thing. However, I'd like to see us tie for no. 2 with Houston which would improve our chances at no. 5 if we don't land a top 4 pick, and given both our schedules it's not out of the question:

Spurs

Fri, Mar 24 @ Washington
    Sun, Mar 26 @ Boston
    Wed, Mar 29 vs Utah
    Fri, Mar 31 @ Golden State
    Sun, Apr 2 @ Sacramento
    Tue, Apr 4 @ Phoenix
    Thu, Apr 6 vs Portland
    Sat, Apr 8 vs Minnesota
    Sun, Apr 9 @ Dallas

Houston
    Fri, Mar 24 @ Memphis
    Sun, Mar 26 @ Cleveland
    Mon, Mar 27 @ New York
    Wed, Mar 29 @ Brooklyn
    Fri, Mar 31 vs Detroit
    Sun, Apr 2 vs LA Lakers
    Tue, Apr 4 vs Denver
    Fri, Apr 7 @ Charlotte
    Sun, Apr 9 @ Washington

Charlotte
    Fri, Mar 24 @ Dallas
    Sun, Mar 26 vs Dallas
    Tue, Mar 28 @ Oklahoma City
    Fri, Mar 31 vs Chicago
    Sun, Apr 2 vs Toronto
    Tue, Apr 4 vs Toronto
    Fri, Apr 7 vs Houston
    Sun, Apr 9 @ Cleveland

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs playing a crappy WAS without Kuz or Beal…spurs most likely to win id say but hopefully KP can carry the load and Sa is missing Collins who arguably is most important guy at the moment all factors considered

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    9 games to go, 3 games behind Detroit, 1 game behind Houston, and 4 games ahead of Charlotte. Honestly I think we've got no. 3 pretty much wrapped up, which is the main thing. However, I'd like to see us tie for no. 2 with Houston which would improve our chances at no. 5 if we don't land a top 4 pick, and given both our schedules it's not out of the question:

Spurs

Fri, Mar 24 @ Washington
    Sun, Mar 26 @ Boston
    Wed, Mar 29 vs Utah
    Fri, Mar 31 @ Golden State
    Sun, Apr 2 @ Sacramento
    Tue, Apr 4 @ Phoenix
    Thu, Apr 6 vs Portland
    Sat, Apr 8 vs Minnesota
    Sun, Apr 9 @ Dallas

Houston
    Fri, Mar 24 @ Memphis
    Sun, Mar 26 @ Cleveland
    Mon, Mar 27 @ New York
    Wed, Mar 29 @ Brooklyn
    Fri, Mar 31 vs Detroit
    Sun, Apr 2 vs LA Lakers
    Tue, Apr 4 vs Denver
    Fri, Apr 7 @ Charlotte
    Sun, Apr 9 @ Washington

Charlotte
    Fri, Mar 24 @ Dallas
    Sun, Mar 26 vs Dallas
    Tue, Mar 28 @ Oklahoma City
    Fri, Mar 31 vs Chicago
    Sun, Apr 2 vs Toronto
    Tue, Apr 4 vs Toronto
    Fri, Apr 7 vs Houston
    Sun, Apr 9 @ Cleveland
    If SA loses tonight I think there’s a fair shot HOU can leap them. Tonight is one of most on paper winnable games for SA. Lose this and I think SA has 2 “on paper” wins left (UTA POR maybe MIN) & HOU has potentially 3 (DET CHA WAS)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs playing a crappy WAS without Kuz or Beal…spurs most likely to win id say but hopefully KP can carry the load and Sa is missing Collins who arguably is most important guy at the moment all factors considered
    Spurs lost hornets won. Since lamelo went down spurs have exactly one more win than Charlotte

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs lost hornets won. Since lamelo went down spurs have exactly one more win than Charlotte
    Spurs have definitely benched and sat guys way more than I anticipated - Props

Especially the games where both Collins and Sochan are out. They are winning players and we have zero depth there so its a double whammy every time they sit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Spurs can survive not winning the UTA game, I think they lose the next 5. That would give (although not a huge deal) HOU a legit shot to jump or at least tie SA IMO

Spurs are definitely locked into bottom 3 which is phenomenal so I dont really care. But UTA is the most winnable game (Home and worst team of the bunch) out of next 5 so losing that one would likely have HOU tied with SA with 3 games left.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Today's results reinforce the idea that no. 3 (and thus best possible odds at Wemby) is already a done deal. As for no. 2, we need to play both Portland and Utah, and they're both on tanking mode, so we should win at least one of those 2 if not both. That would mean Houston should win 2-3 games at least for us to tie no. 2.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Today's results reinforce the idea that no. 3 (and thus best possible odds at Wemby) is already a done deal. As for no. 2, we need to play both Portland and Utah, and they're both on tanking mode, so we should win at least one of those 2 if not both. That would mean Houston should win 2-3 games at least for us to tie no. 2.
    Great news is our last game, Dallas, is fighting for their lives. HOU plays WAS who arent that good so if we are tied going into that game like our chances to be 2nd worst record (or up for a coin flip to decide with same record). Im not worried about that too much honestly though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great news is our last game, Dallas, is fighting for their lives. HOU plays WAS who arent that good so if we are tied going into that game like our chances to be 2nd worst record (or up for a coin flip to decide with same record). Im not worried about that too much honestly though.
    To be honest, after watching Brandon Miller and Jarace Walker today, picking 5, 6 or 7 doesn't seem like a huge deal, which is ultimately what is being decided if we finish 2nd or 3rd worst (odds at those spots).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To be honest, after watching Brandon Miller and Jarace Walker today, picking 5, 6 or 7 doesn't seem like a huge deal, which is ultimately what is being decided if we finish 2nd or 3rd worst (odds at those spots).
    Yup…I’m really not worried. It’s more “whatever happens, happens” scenario for me

Thread Information