Page 139 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143149 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,475 of 3732
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Taliban inauguration ceremony this Saturday the 11th. The Taliban has invited China, Pakistan, Russia, Turkey, Iran and Qatar to attend .
    Rubbin' Biden's nose in it. Good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden arms the Taliban.

Biden leaves 500+ Americans stranded.

Biden goes on vacation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boris Johnson: West can be ‘proud’ of Afghanistan legacy

Western forces who have now pulled out of Afghanistan can be “proud” of the legacy they left behind despite the Taliban’s swift victory, Boris Johnson has claimed.

The U.K. prime minister and other world leaders have come under fire for their management of the West’s withdrawal from Afghanistan, which came amid a rapid Taliban recapturing of the country and saw many of those who had worked with allied forces left behind.

Speaking in the House of Commons on Monday, Johnson mounted a defense of the U.K.’s 20 years of military action in Afghanistan, as he pledged additional help for Britain’s armed forces veterans.

“If anyone is tempted to say that we have achieved nothing in that country in 20 years, tell them that our armed forces and those of our allies enabled 3.6 million girls to go to school,” the prime minister said. “Tell them that this country, and the Western world, were protected from Al Qaeda in Afghanistan throughout that period. And tell them that we have just mounted the biggest humanitarian airlift in recent history.”

He added: “We can be proud of our armed forces and everything that they have achieved and for the legacy they leave behind.”

https://www.politico.eu/article/uk-p...nistan-legacy/

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden arms the Taliban.

Biden leaves 500+ Americans stranded.

Biden goes on vacation.
    Aw, Qhrissy misses his forever war.

Tough , Qhrissy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apparently we.NOW have stranded americans there

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Breaking news: THE WAR IS OVER!

Let it go cultists!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aw, Qhrissy misses his forever war.

Tough , Qhrissy.

Let it go cultists!

talk about the beep boop

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Let it go cultists!

It's never over, Homer. I come back, people spittin' on me at JFK. Calling me baby killer and all sorts of bad . You asked me, Homer. I didn't ask you, Homer. Over there I was in charge of million dollar equipment, all the Coca-Cola vending machines and the shine box concession. Here, I'm stuck at a car wash hoping they'll pick me up and drop me off to Waffle House for one of those steaks with the serial number stamped on the fat side. That king sheriff started all this. How's that gonna look on MY gravestone, Homer,,, "killed over a D&D at the Waffle House, Jerkwater, U.S.A.?"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    talk about the beep boop
    Do you want to put boots back on the ground in Afghanistan, Qhrissy?

Yes or no.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's never over, Homer. I come back, people spittin' on me at JFK. Calling me baby killer and all sorts of bad . You asked me, Homer. I didn't ask you, Homer. Over there I was in charge of million dollar equipment, all the Coca-Cola vending machines and the shine box concession. Here, I'm stuck at a car wash hoping they'll pick me up and drop me off to Waffle House for one of those steaks with the serial number stamped on the fat side. That king sheriff started all this. How's that gonna look on MY gravestone, Homer,,, "killed over a D&D at the Waffle House, Jerkwater, U.S.A.?"

No amount of tap dancing and false equivocating can remove the stain, Culbear.

You turned against your own country for a lying con man and the stain will never wear off.

Go your mother some more.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No amount of tap dancing and false equivocating can remove the stain, Culbear.

You turned against your own country for a lying con man and the stain will never wear off.

Go your mother some more.
    "mother" on a Wednesday, Homer, after a Monday Labor Day? You couldn't wait till tomorrow Thursday before forbidden Friday.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Expendable like babies in the womb.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Qatar has saved our @$$ big time in this whole evacuation effort. Naturally, Trump was practically throwing the country under the bus during the early years of his presidency and now they've become one of the most important partner countries for us in the Middle East.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Expendable like babies in the womb.
    Gym left kids to be sexually abused in the shower. Don't pretend you care about kids.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gym left kids to be sexually abused in the shower. Don't pretend you care about kids.
    I can't imagine seeing what was purported to have been seen by Gym and simply walking away to leave innocent children to their fate. Absolutely disgusting!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I can't imagine seeing what was purported to have been seen by Gym and simply walking away to leave innocent children to their fate. Absolutely disgusting!
    You don't have to imagine, X7...Just watch mother er Biden fondle and sniff children now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't have to imagine, X7...Just watch mother er Biden fondle and sniff children now.
    No need to imagine 23+11 = 34.

FACT CHECK: Viral Image Claims There Were Zero US Casualties In Afghanistan During The Last 18 Months of Donald Trump’s Administration | Check Your FactThankfully an asskicking took place in late '20. Resulting in:

Biden President, not Trump.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No need to imagine 23+11 = 34.

FACT CHECK: Viral Image Claims There Were Zero US Casualties In Afghanistan During The Last 18 Months of Donald Trump’s Administration | Check Your FactThankfully an asskicking took place in late '20. Resulting in:

Biden President, not Trump.
    Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unfortunately, Uncle Joe could not send Lt. Byrd to fix Afghanistan. One shot and boom, taliban gone!

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Just have to wonder if things might have turned out any differently if the Bush administration had kept its focus on Afghanistan instead of spending so many resources (and lives) in Iraq.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Just have to wonder if things might have turned out any differently if the Bush administration had kept its focus on Afghanistan instead of spending so many resources (and lives) in Iraq.
    ...or, if Hussein Obama had kept his focus on Aft instead of race hustling the last 7 years of an 8 year term. But you weren't gonna stop him from hustling and baiting race for all the tea in China.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    By early 2002 the war in Afhganistan was won, but GWB needed for it not to be. And so did the five defense contractors who received $2T since 2001.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    By early 2002 the war in Afhganistan was won, but GWB needed for it not to be. And so did the five defense contractors who received $2T since 2001.
    Your Hussein Obama as well, Winester. Don't forget that race hustling sucker.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

“swissshhh”

Thread Information