Page 2 of 150 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hater butthurt it was 46 that actually pulled us out of Afghanistan after nothing but hot air from the Dear Nazi.
    Thisisfine.gif

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There ain't nothing wrong with leaving..aka (cut & running). But don't tease 'em by leaving that Embassy sitting there staffed because [you/Biden] can't stand to lose. You lost. We lost.

What, you don't think they/Taliban can't figure our out? Vanity is a killer. And that is where Biden is at this morning, stubbornly entrenched in vanity in front of MSM.
    Taliban is hoping against all hope that we brazen it out and remain in that Embassy. They'll take their sweet ass time getting to us, step-by-step as they take care of all their fellows who sided us along the 20+ years way, and some who didn't///but its an opportunity to clear old gripes/tee, hee.
    Bingo

Democrats: thisisfine.gif

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    hater butthurt it was 46 that actually pulled us out of Afghanistan after nothing but hot air from the Dear Nazi.
    I'll grant ya, bum, I don't hide my , I too am "butthurt" for the same damn reason. President Trump knew it was the right thing to do, but got caught up trying to play footsie with those Generals. !!!

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Bingo

Democrats: thisisfine.gif
    It's not fine. We lost and should leave. If the Taliban are taking the country back with so much ease after a 20 year US occupation, it means that keeping troops there longer would have only staved off the inevitable.

What do you think Biden should have done?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I'll grant ya, bum, I don't hide my , I too am "butthurt" for the same damn reason. President Trump knew it was the right thing to do, but got caught up trying to play footsie with those Generals. !!!
    That's where Biden's experience actually matters. Biden flat out said to O'Bummer "I know what it looks like when the generals are trying to jam a new president...don't let them jam you" and O'Bummer ignored him. Obama and Trump both got bullied by the generals.

Letting the generals tell you when we need to keep our troops stationed overseas is the equivalent of letting your barber tell you when he thinks you need a haircut.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not fine. We lost and should leave. If the Taliban are taking the country back with so much ease after a 20 year US occupation, it means that keeping troops there longer would have only staved off the inevitable.

All americans civilians should have left. Especially embassy folks. Way before the troops.

Close the embassy and take back whatever weapons and hardware from inept Afghan army that could be taken by Taliban.

Migrate the thousands of Afghans that helped us for the last 20 years to USA. As they will get obliterated.

In other words complete surrender and retreat..old joe tried to save face.by saying he is leaving a capable.government and army

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

...what he's done. Now finish it...pull the Embassy and lick our wounds. And never do it again. We learned nothing from Vietnam. Well, the only thing we learned was how to save more of our children's lives as not so many came thru Dover, AFB, but instead came thru commercial flights, blown all to , but yet alive.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    All americans civilians should have left. Especially embassy folks. Way before the troops.

Close the embassy and take back whatever weapons and hardware from inept Afghan army that could be taken by Taliban.

Migrate the thousands of Afghans that helped us for the last 20 years to USA. As they will get obliterated.

In other words complete surrender and retreat..old joe tried to save face.by saying he is leaving a capable.government and army
    No other way to phrase it except in that stone cold reality.

And who else gets a last laugh, fellows? The Poot.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That's where Biden's experience actually matters. Biden flat out said to O'Bummer "I know what it looks like when the generals are trying to jam a new president...don't let them jam you" and O'Bummer ignored him. Obama and Trump both got bullied by the generals.

Letting the generals tell you when we need to keep our troops stationed overseas is the equivalent of letting your barber tell you when he thinks you need a haircut.
    The bitter truth.

Will

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

Oh OK so you want Biden to literally hand the country back to the Taliban and basically suicide bomb his presidency.

Yeah that seems like a totally realistic expectation.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Oh OK so you want Biden to literally hand the country back to the Taliban and basically suicide bomb his presidency.

Biden can hand it over, or, the Taliban would rather he resist and they can take it back, but it's going back over. Biden lost. Trump lost. Obama lost. We lost. It happens. It happened in Vietnam and we swore it would never happen again.

It's happened again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Well thats basically what he did. Except he left tons of loot and cannon fodder civilians.

If 1 embassy guy somehow gets killed by Taliban. Biden is beyond kaput. Hopefully does not happen

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden can hand it over, or, the Taliban would rather he resist and they can take it back, but it's going back over. Biden lost. Trump lost. Obama lost. We lost. It happens. It happened in Vietnam and we swore it would never happen again.

It's happened again.

Thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God damn US is stupid. They actually beghing Taliban to allow americans to stay in the embassy? They will keep trusting the Taliban over and over?

All to just save face???

Get themmda out of there. If theres one american death. Democrats are Kaput.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "To da choppa!!!!!!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where is the un?
    We spend millions to them

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn Taliban are taking even precious Kabul Airport which US/Turkey were planning to keep.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Running Scared

Biden's America

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When it rains. It pours.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Running Scared

Biden's America

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These Taliban cave dwellers just beat both prime Soviets and prime Yankees

Got damn

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "To da choppa!!!!!!"

I was first. Me. And don't anybody try and claim otherwise.

I-was-first!!!

Thread Information