Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "We came. We saw. We evacuated"

This has been the greatest evacuation in history. Bidens reelection is completely guaranteed tbqh

Cant wait to vote for him again

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "We came. We saw. We evacuated"

This has been the greatest evacuation in history. Bidens reelection is completely guaranteed tbqh

Cant wait to vote for him again
    You wanted out of Afghanistan, didn't you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You wanted out of Afghanistan, didn't you?
    Yessir

And Joe did it!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great evacuation bad now.
    It was the greatest airlift in history.

Ill tell my grandkids about it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This was yesterday

That's not what the FT article says though. It only says they expect Russia and China to support what they'll be presenting to the G7.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You dig him for a great evacuation. Isn't that what you wanted?
    It was a great ride. I want Great Evacuation Part 2. Hopefully Joe can pull that off

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was the greatest airlift in history.

Ill tell my grandkids about it
    What you should tell your grandkids is it was Joe who finally brought the troops home after 20 years in Afghan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I believe Joes achievent just trumped our previous greates American Achievent since WWII

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What you should tell your grandkids is it was Joe who finally brought the troops home after 20 years in Afghan.
    not only that but how we did it. greatest airlift in history. 70,000 evacuated. not a single life lost.

they will probably not believe it. hopefully there are great do entaries to prove it

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I believe Joes achievent just trumped our previous greates American Achievent since WWII

hater gets what said he wanted for 20 years and proceeds to meltdown for 20 more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My bolivarian niglet hater should be commended for this COVID thread, tbh, but completely whiffed on this one.

It's clear he's still holding out hope for some major blood to be spilled in the days ahead, but looks like big Joe is gonna prevail here.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    not only that but how we did it. greatest airlift in history. 70,000 evacuated. not a single life lost.

they will probably not believe it. hopefully there are great do entaries to prove it
    Those 3 that fell off the U.S. plane withstanding.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    My bolivarian niglet hater should be commended for this COVID thread, tbh, but completely whiffed on this one.

It's clear he's still holding out hope for some major blood to be spilled in the days ahead, but looks like big Joe is gonna prevail here.
    Yeah, the first few days were a disaster and Biden's response has been pretty inept, but this probably impacts him politically about as much as Ebola for Obama.

Some future president will just have to deal with the new crop of America hating terrorists we've created over the past 20 years.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

I imagine those 3 Afgani's augering in from 300 feet provided "some major blood spilled" El.

But hey, they ain't white, and it wasn't handled properly during their augering in so you're gonna let it go.

Me? No, I have nary intention of letting those 3 Afgani's go. And I mean it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah, the first few days were a disaster and Biden's response has been pretty inept, but this probably impacts him politically about as much as Ebola for Obama.

Some future president will just have to deal with the new crop of America hating terrorists we've created over the past 20 years.
    I'd say those 3 Afghani's augering in from 300 feet was a disaster. Can we at least know their names and the American's pilot name? Sure, the one kid was a soccer lover, but we need more, Adam. Right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I imagine those 3 Afgani's augering in from 300 feet provided "some major blood spilled" El.

But hey, they ain't white, and it wasn't handled properly during their augering in so you're gonna let it go.

Me? No, I have nary intention of letting those 3 Afgani's go. And I mean it.
    Come on, Dale, you didn't care about towelhead a week ago, don't be pretending to care now, tbh...

I only expect "best effort" when it comes to non-Americans. It's sad in a way, but it's what's expected in this country.

Plus, you can't have it both ways. You complain about the 2500 senseless deaths of Americans over there, and when we're finally pulling out, now you complain about not everybody making it out.

I already said that if you want to classify this as 'messy', I will completely agree. But don't be disingenuous.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Bolivarian?

More like a Carlos Mencia comic wannabe with a iri schtick for anyone that is not a tyrant.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Come on, Dale, you didn't care about towelhead a week ago, don't be pretending to care now, tbh...

I only expect "best effort" when it comes to non-Americans. It's sad in a way, but it's what's expected in this country.

Plus, you can't have it both ways. You complain about the 2500 senseless deaths of Americans over there, and when we're finally pulling out, now you complain about not everybody making it out.

I already said that if you want to classify this as 'messy', I will completely agree. But don't be disingenuous.
    True, but a week later it benefits, it feather's my nest to care about those (towelheads) now. And I'm gonna trumpet their lives and deaths.

You're asking me kindly to be a good American,,,and if you'd a given Trump his 4 fours years I'd do it, but you didn't do that, El, and you know it. You denied him his Presidency and took great pleasure in your actions. So, no, I'm not going to pass up my opportunity to avenge President Trump. I swore to him I would avenge him and that is what I'm going to do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uncle Joe took Afghanistan, one of our biggest military blunders in recent history, finally got us out of the war, and these flawless evacuations might go down as one of the greatest military operations of our lifetime.

Go Joe Go!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Uncle Joe took Afghanistan, one of our biggest military blunders in recent history, finally got us out of the war, and these flawless evacuations might go down as one of the greatest military operations of our lifetime.

Go Joe Go!
    The 3 dead Afghani's withstanding, 21. What's their names? tee, hee.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know the one was soccer lover. And I want that U.S. Pilot's name and a picture.
    Chop/chop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The 3 dead Afghani's withstanding, 21. What's their names? tee, hee.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know the one was soccer lover. And I want that U.S. Pilot's name and a picture.
    Chop/chop.
    Captain Darwin

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If only Captain Darwin would take the willfully unvaccinated in US to Afghanistan, what a wonderful world this would be!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Go Joe Go!
    amen!

Reelection is in the bag

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those 3 that fell off the U.S. plane withstanding.
    about 20 died. but they were subhuman afghans

Thread Information