Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These refs call everything. I miss the olympics.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Terrible offense, off the ball movement at the end of the game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I absolutely love the fact that Primo isn’t trigger shy. Now that Patty, DeMar and Rudy are gone Primo is probably the least trigger shy granted he hasn’t played an NBA game yet but he doesn’t have the hesitance/lack of confidence in his jump shot that DJ, Derrick, KJ, Lonnie has, this kid has potential to be a pure scorer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Primo hits the desperation 3 with 2 sec left; only down 2.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I absolutely love the fact that Primo isn’t trigger shy. Now that Patty, DeMar and Rudy are gone Primo is probably the least trigger shy granted he hasn’t played an NBA game yet but he doesn’t have the hesitance/lack of confidence in his jump shot that DJ, Derrick, KJ, Lonnie has, this kid has potential to be a pure scorer.
    I concur. I want to see him continue to chuck it up-- all the shots look stylish.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is the first game I saw Primo play. He has a great ball handling skills.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Primo's deep 3 shows confidence. If he can consistently shoot deep 3s, facilitate, and defend. He could be a all star.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Better for the first round draft pick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty bad coaching overall, lack of play calling and how many leads has this team given up? Primo had a good game as well as Jones who went out with hopefully just a nose injury.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We may have drafted a Trae Young or Steph Curry with defense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Primo definitely has talent.

He may be a diamond in the rough...but has a long ways to go. Then again...he is 18 and showing off in summer league already. Despite the loss...some impressive stuff.

Still would've liked Sengun, Jones, or either of the Johnsons...but we'll see if PATFO can prove me wrong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tone it down, bro. This is the reason why people get upset lol People don't like it when you put sky high expectations for players. Let Primo's game speak for itself. If he's good, he'll be good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is beyond optimistic, I think Primo has the potential to be an all star but I don’t think he’ll be an all NBA player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Primo does a lot of unproductive ballhandling moves and needs to bulk up. I need him to get consistent on his shots. His feet are all over the place. But he shoots with no remorse whatsoever. Hope he stops being so tunnel visioned -- but I think he's instructed to shoot -- but it's refreshing to have a player who doesn't think twice about misses. He'll just keep going.

Tre Jones, meanwhile. He has deceptive athleticism, if it's horizontal rather than flashy. He knows how to use his body and strength to get shots off. Some low-level spectacular makes around the basket. Clean difference between, say, Primo and him -- Primo is bumped off his drives and can't get what he wants (yet); Tre knows both exactly what he wants to do, in control, and can adjust on the fly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lets go primo suave! 21/5/3/3

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cheerss bro. Many thanks. Who i s looking good? Who is bad so far? Missed the first listening to a lovecraft audiobook. Yeah, I'm a nerd.
    Check out HPLHS and their Dark Adventure Radio Theater.
    They do all-out audio theater on Lovecraft stories like they were from the 20's radio shows with full sound effects and great character acting.
    They even include great, made-up commercials for stuff like sodas and cigarettes that seem sinister in their pep.

At The Mountains Of Madness and Call Of Cthulhu are standouts along with Dunwich Horror.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    10583402[/URL]]We may have drafted a Trae Young or Steph Curry with defense.
    Pop probably sees him more like Klay Thompson. Pop only sees Forbes when you mention Curry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Primo does a lot of unproductive ballhandling moves and needs to bulk up. I need him to get consistent on his shots. His feet are all over the place. But he shoots with no remorse whatsoever. Hope he stops being so tunnel visioned -- but I think he's instructed to shoot -- but it's refreshing to have a player who doesn't think twice about misses. He'll just keep going.

Tre Jones, meanwhile. He has deceptive athleticism, if it's horizontal rather than flashy. He knows how to use his body and strength to get shots off. Some low-level spectacular makes around the basket. Clean difference between, say, Primo and him -- Primo is bumped off his drives and can't get what he wants (yet); Tre knows both exactly what he wants to do, in control, and can adjust on the fly.
    All spot on, I think Primo and Jones play really well together.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Breaking news, Primo traded to the Nets

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Justin Robinson is my new Renfro. Hope he makes it to the Austin Spurs team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Check out HPLHS and their Dark Adventure Radio Theater.
    They do all-out audio theater on Lovecraft stories like they were from the 20's radio shows with full sound effects and great character acting.
    They even include great, made-up commercials for stuff like sodas and cigarettes that seem sinister in their pep.

At The Mountains Of Madness and Call Of Cthulhu are standouts along with Dunwich Horror.
    Cheers man. I'll check it out. I listen the HPL Podcast (different I think?) and they do some good stuff. Nice version of Pickman's Model.

The best I've heard is the BBC radio version of Shadow Over Innsmouth and At The Mountain of Madness. Really atmospheric. They're on Youtube.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His off-the-dribble jump shooting is special. There was one thing I wanted from the draft, and it was shot creation. A lot of players from the draft may be able to score well, but few (Bouknight, Duarte, Green) can create those shots on their own. This is the area Primo impresses me most.
    I've actually found his separation / shot creation ability relies heavily on fall away jumpers. very little in the way of dribble separation thus far.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Breaking: Primo traded back to the Spurs.

Thread Information