Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So are you with hater now that the vaccines were worthless?
    Fake news

Im vaxed and know they help. Just another tool in the war. But they aint no silver bullet.

My money is on therapeutics and rapid testing

Going in ancruise ship at 77 year old and middle of a raging pandemic imo is playing stupid games. Vaxed or not. Shes was probably a trump too

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    7 fully vaccinated COVID-19 patients die in what doctors say is extremely rare situation
    https://www.wesh.com/article/7-fully...ation/37321628

She said, up until two weeks ago, she was able to successfully treat every patient who contracted COVID-19. But, since then, she said seven fully vaccinated patients died from complications, such as pneumonia or stroke, caused by the virus.

“They were all fully vaccinated, which was disturbing... For one, I got to the hospital, the initial report, he was doing well. 2 liters of oxygen, sitting up, good saturation rate, crashed in 72 hours and died,” Seemann said.
    So for snake this is clearly the vaccine does NOT work, with no thought at all about the patients own immune system.
    He enters bizzaro land where his politics already belong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The vaccines don't purport to be 100% effective. People still get the flu as well after being vaccinated.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You missed my point, peeg...the Left was so enraged by the victory that the day after he was elected you threatened him with impeachment, just because you wanted to stunt his victory, render it less than it was simply because you grudged it on contact. That was wrong and you still can't see that.

"Let's resist him, that'll show him."
    So, you resisted every day of his Presidency. That was wrong.

But like I said the moment you'd get back in there everything would be put back like it'd had been for centuries. Same Tired Old Bags. Surprise, that wasn't enough, you set out for him as soon as he hit the street, because you're still seething at that damn victory in '16. He ed up everything. ed up the whole schedule and exposed gov't for it was, for what we always knew, but Trump pulled back the curtain and we saw it up close in all it's squalor.

You're embarrassed. He ratted on ya's, shined the light on not only D's, but R's, the RINO wasn't just a joke, a hilarity, but it was real and we got to see it, see him in the light, see 'em squirm.
    Oh for gods sake.
    Hillary absolutely understood she lost the election. It was clear with the EC although the 2 million excess in popular vote was probably unsettling, but not as much as it was for Trump (here he acted like OJ, "I will find the bas s, the fake votes") Listen to the democratic concessions and the TRANSFER of power by Obama.

What did Trump do in his 8 million vote loss? Go to the Capitol, fake election. He is still on about. Dont give me this about poor loser stuff. What Trump did which you love is actually say what people feel
    "people tell me that white people are superior to black people, so I will work with this and create divisions to stay in power. I cant solve health care because its too difficult, to with the precious debt bs, I borrow relentlessly and then sue. I can and will cause people to really hate each other and by God I will lie may ass off to do it. Virus? what virus? oh that virus, gone just around the corner? oh dont worry about masks or vaccines, (although I will get this disease and get treatements the general public cannot)." And so much more.

You wanted a real fight between Americans you got it. Except they did not like it and chunked him out. He was tiring in his maniacal self centered assaults on anything and everything. But in reality, it all came back to him. The perception and the glory of a TV star, fake entrepreneur, who just happened to be a complete and utter narcissist. He got crushed. But his ideas linger in the 1/3. You showed us this. America is not an idea built on principles of law and the good of the whole while attempting to give the individual rights. Its not. It will always need fixing. Trump wants exactly the opposite. So do you apparently. The poor downtrodden white man. You bought that .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think it's weird that I find myself in the minority view that the vaccines work so well that there is no reason for a healthy person to get a booster. As far as I can tell that's what the data still says. So I'll just enjoy the battle between the antivax team vs the Fauci backed vaccines are about to stop working team.

We have competing vaxxed vs unvaxxed death threads tho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I think it's weird that I find myself in the minority view that the vaccines work so well that there is no reason for a healthy person to get a booster. As far as I can tell that's what the data still says. [So I'll just enjoy the battle between the antivax team vs the Fauci backed vaccines are about to stop working team.

And that is the (((killing ground))) from now on.

The dumb s came out with the news of this booster last week and figured it's over. Uh, uh. A big in' surprise. I can't wait till 9/20, or, immediately after the Labor Day festivities when the booster will be available and the entire 350 million of us will have to start all over again.

I got that sucker Fauchi stipulating to "I don't know." when CNN badgered him into answering "what will the end of COVID look like next spring?"

"I don't know." Big shot.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think it's weird that I find myself in the minority view that the vaccines work so well that there is no reason for a healthy person to get a booster. As far as I can tell that's what the data still says. So I'll just enjoy the battle between the antivax team vs the Fauci backed vaccines are about to stop working team.

Kind of sounds like you're waffling a bit there when singling out that only healthy people shouldn't worry about boosters. If the booster doesn't do why wouldn't you just say no one should get one, healthy or at risk?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    HAHA it's fun to troll on the side of anti-vaxxers even though I know their beliefs result in more people dying and more disruption to the economy and life in general!

I just love to trigger those libs though! I lead a happy and fulfilled life!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    HAHA it's fun to troll on the side of anti-vaxxers even though I know their beliefs result in more people dying and more disruption to the economy and life in general!

Bend over. I'll give ya a in' happy and fulfilled life.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Had a checkup with my infectious disease doctor this morning. He has been right in the middle of this covid at University Hospital. He said that 87% of the ones in the hospitals in Bexar County are un-vaccinated and this time it's really ing up young healthy people. He has a previously perfectly healthy, not overweight patient that is 45 that they expect to die any time now and there is nothing else they can do for him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kind of sounds like you're waffling a bit there when singling out that only healthy people shouldn't worry about boosters. If the booster doesn't do why wouldn't you just say no one should get one, healthy or at risk?
    I don't see the waffling. People that are at high risk of not being able to mount a full (memory) immune response may benefit from a temporary boost in circulating antibodies until Maginavir is approved.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I thought about trolling on the side of the libs hoping fully vaxxed Abbott died but wishing for Gov Dan Patrick just didn't seem like fun to me.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Had a checkup with my infectious disease doctor this morning. He has been right in the middle of this covid at University Hospital. He said that 87% of the ones in the hospitals in Bexar County are un-vaccinated and this time it's really ing up young healthy people. He has a previously perfectly healthy, not overweight patient that is 45 that they expect to die any time now and there is nothing else they can do for him.
    Jeez, one would think after 18 months they'd a come up with a full-proof treatment, CC. But no, they've been too busy rousting President Trump from office. Since that was accomplished they've been busy gathering every ing knocked over apple, servicing the aforementioned upset apple's cart and setting everything back just like it was before:::

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don't see the waffling. People that are at high risk of not being able to mount a full (memory) immune response may benefit from a temporary boost in circulating antibodies until Maginavir is approved.
    ...they got to run Trump to ground first, then rub his face in his makings some more, then badger him into a court of law and then into a jail cell, wait him out till he Epstein's, or, the only foolproof way to be rid of the 45th President of the United States?...die themselves.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He has been right in the middle of this covid at University Hospital.
    Yeah it is hitting the SA poors very hard

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I thought about trolling on the side of the libs hoping fully vaxxed Abbott died but wishing for Gov Dan Patrick just didn't seem like fun to me.
    Yeah but think of all the fun trolling you could do on Dan Patrick's behalf. I think you'd love him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah but think of all the fun trolling you could do on Dan Patrick's behalf. I think you'd love him.
    Very good point. Except I live here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is a good hospital to get a pulse from if you want to understand San Antonio.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Portion size in American restaurants is ridiculous and the idea that we have to eat snacks to watch TV is even worse. Can't believe how big sodas are too nowadays. Like you get a meal at Whataburger and the default soda size is 32 oz and they call it a medium. I remember when 20 oz was a large at fast food places, now a quart is a medium? Yeah our diet is ed and un able in this nation.
    So is our towel situation

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    10584538[/URL]]Portion size in American restaurants is ridiculous and the idea that we have to eat snacks to watch TV is even worse. Can't believe how big sodas are too nowadays. Like you get a meal at Whataburger and the default soda size is 32 oz and they call it a medium. I remember when 20 oz was a large at fast food places, now a quart is a medium? Yeah our diet is ed and un able in this nation.
    It just goes to show how little the government gives a and how much power big corps have. Forget the fact that it’s killing everyone and those that try to take care of themselves foot the bill. Cigarettes, food, alcohol. Whatever. And not to mention that people getting healthy is the LAST thing Big Pharma wants. If everyone ate right and exercised, it’s cut Big Pharma profits by at least 70%.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So is our towel situation

She have an OnlyFans?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And what happened to him?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And what happened to him?
    I'm guessing you mean how did Martin Luther die.

Dunno, what's the punchline? Was he railing at Jews when it happened?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm guessing you mean how did Martin Luther die.

Dunno, what's the punchline? Was he railing at Jews when it happened?
    You're citing him but don't know about him?

Thread Information