Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Last edited by playblair; 08-16-2021 at 10:04 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This really isn't a funny thread and it is truly disgusting.

Billy Bob
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I personally know a 36 year old guy, non smoker, perfect health, works out every day, ripped, no fat etc. Spent a week in the ICU and damn near had to be ventilated.

He wasn't vaccinated.
    working out everyday and being 0% body fat is not healthy dude. With everything in life, balance is the key to being trully healthy. You need to be between 11-14% body fat for your organs to be healthy. Overdoing it with running everyday is bad for your joints and body. Call me crazy but I think covid is something similar to Foxdie from metal gear solid. bioengineered virus meant to take out certain people using 5g to activate it fully in people who talk about the government. Have you noticed that every public figure head that talks about covid or masks on social media ends up getting it bad and dieing? Just stfu and wear your mask and pray !

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Portion size in American restaurants is ridiculous and the idea that we have to eat snacks to watch TV is even worse. Can't believe how big sodas are too nowadays. Like you get a meal at Whataburger and the default soda size is 32 oz and they call it a medium. I remember when 20 oz was a large at fast food places, now a quart is a medium? Yeah our diet is ed and un able in this nation.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    another to the list
    People in their 30's up and die all the time.
    It couldn't be a shot associated with thousands of deaths now.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    working out everyday and being 0% body fat is not healthy dude. With everything in life, balance is the key to being trully healthy. You need to be between 11-14% body fat for your organs to be healthy. Overdoing it with running everyday is bad for your joints and body. Call me crazy but I think covid is something similar to Foxdie from metal gear solid. bioengineered virus meant to take out certain people using 5g to activate it fully in people who talk about the government. Have you noticed that every public figure head that talks about covid or masks on social media ends up getting it bad and dieing? Just stfu and wear your mask and pray !
    rofl I would’ve been taken out a long time ago in that case just for my Le Merchant postings alone

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    working out everyday and being 0% body fat is not healthy dude.
    0% body fat is not possible. Human brain is 60% fat.

Body builders get down to about 3 - 5% for compe ions.

The body needs fat, just choose which fats to consume.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Grab anything in the supermarket, odds are it has HFCS on it.
    Fwiw

"The most common form of high-fructose corn syrup, HFCS 55, is virtually identical to regular table sugar.

Evidence to suggest that one is worse than the other is currently lacking.

In other words, they’re both equally bad when consumed in excess."

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition...syrup-vs-sugar

I did check out some things in the pantry and yep, hcfs, but I do know that a lot of the bigger brand names have ditched the HCFS and just put plain sugar back in. Like Heinz ketchup for one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I blame it on the 90s low fat craze where all our food dropped fat and replaced it with sugar so that it could be marketed as low fat and thus healthier. Seemed like it was right after that our obesity rate in this nation exploded.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This really isn't a funny thread and it is truly disgusting.
    Its a freedom thing. People have the freedom to take care of their bodies or not. Some people who have the genetic penchant for being obese or diabetic and such have choices to make. Its painfully clear that some people do not really care much about their body and rely on really stupid information that is not helpful in taking care of themselves.
    Most of us learned read and do math at school. So a school ciriculum involving giving one the knowlegde requried to take care of themselves seems fitting, because they will not get it off the internet with all the stupid eat this one pill and lose weight and masks dont do a thing in preventing the spread of virus bull . Also a full section of vaccines and how they REALLY work should happen in HS. Give people the tools to make educated decisions because they apparently cant do it on their own.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fwiw

"The most common form of high-fructose corn syrup, HFCS 55, is virtually identical to regular table sugar.

Evidence to suggest that one is worse than the other is currently lacking.

In other words, they’re both equally bad when consumed in excess."

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition...syrup-vs-sugar

I did check out some things in the pantry and yep, hcfs, but I do know that a lot of the bigger brand names have ditched the HCFS and just put plain sugar back in. Like Heinz ketchup for one.
    It's definitely been a thing to add "No HCFS" as a marketing thing, but it's still very prevalent.

As far as being the same, I will disagree. They don't even taste the same to me, and I grew up in a country that only had cane sugar.

It's true that they're both equally bad when consumed in excess, the question is if they're both equally as bad when the same amount is consumed.

Billy Bob
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    0% body fat is not possible. Human brain is 60% fat.

Body builders get down to about 3 - 5% for compe ions.

The body needs fat, just choose which fats to consume.
    according to Ronnie Coleman it is!😂 I was being sarcastic. Body builders are not healthy. 3 to 5 % is not good either. It is bad for your liver and kidneys. 10 to 15% is the ideal target for men. working out everyday is bad period! It weakens your immune system. 4 days out of the week is the sweat spot.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    premature ejaculation SnakeBoi

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://thehill.com/changing-america...id-19-daughter

A woman’s fully vaccinated father died from COVID-19, with her saying she “can't imagine how much more he would have suffered if he had not gotten the vaccine.”

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^^^

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A woman’s fully vaccinated father died from COVID-19, with her saying she “can't imagine how much more he would have suffered if he had not gotten the vaccine.”
    There's no helping those types of people because they're clearly mental... ing loons!

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vaccines are not 100% effective.

But never mention the fact that is the immune response YOUR OWN BODY mounts to the antigens thus virus. There are a wide array of responses from different people. Naturally, OLDER people are more likely to mount a weaker response JUST LIKE immunocompromised people.

Snakeoil salesman conveniently leaves this out. The vaccine has worked incredibly well. you know this.

The antivaccers that say stupid things are not nearly as shocking as this woman's misunderstanding?
    Sure thing, snakes alive- snakes in my hair.
    And yes you should have and did vote for Trump. You fit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    76 year old with congestive heart failure and diabetes....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The vaccine has worked incredibly well. you know this.
    Tell that to my client from last week whose boyfriend was fully vaxxed and died a week after catching the China Virus.
    Tell that to some family friends who are now seeing their husband/father on a ventilator this week who was fully vaxxed but came down with the China Virus regardless.

There's so many more stories besides those two above that'll make anyone skeptical of the narrative surrounding the jab.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tell that to my client from last week whose boyfriend was fully vaxxed and died a week after catching the China Virus.
    Tell that to some family friends who are now seeing their husband/father on a ventilator this week who was fully vaxxed but came down with the China Virus regardless.

There's so many more stories besides those two above that'll make anyone skeptical of the narrative surrounding the jab.
    making up anecdotes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    making up to be upset about is a category in this subforum, so many whiny babies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just overheard at a hipster coffee shop that everybody who was vaccinated got sick and they all actually support trump now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    making up to be upset about is a category in this subforum, so many whiny babies.
    Just because you losers live in a make believe world doesn't mean I do and those people I described are dead and fighting for their life in the hospital.

It's only factual if you ing pussies say so huh? You and your boyfriend Dumpster can eat !

Thread Information