Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've seen enough, shut'em down. Primo needs time in Austin to get over himself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    fair point....but how did Demers look out there?
    He looked way better than he did in Utah. The first game he played was just about the worst couple of minutes I’ve ever seen. Forcing shots and being targeted on defense, just getting eaten alive.

Today’s game was absolutely better by comparison. The shots that went down looked pure and he was at least able to be hidden on defense. Unfortunately, he still doesn’t look like an NBA player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    fair point....but how did Demers look out there?
    Not good. I was hoping for more. His range looked unlimited in D3, and shooting is supposed to translate upwards between levels. Maybe it’s good that he got minutes yesterday. They may want him for Austin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not good. I was hoping for more. His range looked unlimited in D3, and shooting is supposed to translate upwards between levels. Maybe it’s good that he got minutes yesterday. They may want him for Austin.
    Ledbetter replacement

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly, why rest these guys in SL games? Were they hurt? Is this the Spurs' FO sending a message that they think summer league is a waste of effort?

It's literally just a handful of games, and a good opportunity to see what these guys can do against the other draft picks and younger players. Were our guys just that beat up? Made of tissue paper?

Today's NBA is odd.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly, why rest these guys in SL games? Were they hurt? Is this the Spurs' FO sending a message that they think summer league is a waste of effort?

It's literally just a handful of games, and a good opportunity to see what these guys can do against the other draft picks and younger players. Were our guys just that beat up? Made of tissue paper?

Today's NBA is odd.
    If you look at the games missed by other drafted players, they missed the same amount of games as Primo did, if not more.

Thread Information