Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Okay, we also didn't have a vaccine.
    Kids don't have it.

So unless this is very deadly to kids which I haven't seen any evidence of then I don't care. We have to proceed with life.
    How many dead kids would you consider worthy of reporting?

Post your number.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "You realize people were going to school throughout last year right?"

correct, "going to school' over zoom

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "You realize people were going to school throughout last year right?"

correct, "going to school' over zoom
    & in person as well.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Any parent, blue or red that would permit this gov't to shoot their child with these chemicals need their in' heads examined.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No Delta variant last year.
    Stay home might get sick
    Laugh all you want
    That is what you think

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any parent, blue or red that would permit this gov't to shoot their child with these chemicals need their in' heads examined.
    You realize mandatory vaccinations have always been in place for children attending public school, right? This isn't new

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    First they came for your grandparents, now they come for your children. Go ahead, open more schools so kids can attend; stop virtual schooling. What is the worst that could happen?

More than 121,000 child Covid-19 cases were reported in the US in the last week, according to a report from the American Academy of Pediatrics.

After declining in early summer, child cases have "steadily increased" since the beginning of July. From August 5 to August 12, a total of 121,427 child cases were reported, which the AAP calls "a continuing substantial increase."

Children represented 18% of the weekly reported cases.

Since the start of the pandemic, the AAP cites a ulative total of 4,413,547 child cases reported, with children representing 14.4% of all cases.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/17/healt...ase/index.html
    You forgot the rest of the quote

Hospitalizations were reported by 23 states and New York City, and children ranged from 1.6% to 3.5% of their total hospitalizations. Of all child Covid-19 cases, 0.2% to 1.9% resulted in hospitalizations.

Children made up 0% to 0.25% of all Covid-19 deaths, which were reported in 43 states, New York City, Puerto Rico and Guam. No child deaths were reported by seven states, and 0% to 0.03% of all child Covid-19 cases in the states that reported resulted in death.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You realize mandatory vaccinations have always been in place for children attending public school, right? This isn't new
    And they've been resisted (always).

But let us be frank here, Lee, (then) Trump hadn't made President, there was no politicization of vaccines. If you didn't want the polio one, you just didn't get in the queue for it. You don't want the flu shot every year, no biggee. You didn't want the shingles shot, no problem.

This all emanates from one action...
    Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And they've been resisted (always).

But let us be frank here, Lee, (then) Trump hadn't made President, there was no politicization of vaccines. If you didn't want the polio one, you just didn't get in the queue for it. You don't want the flu shot every year, no biggee. You didn't want the shingles shot, no problem.

This all emanates from one action...
    Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

Let us proceed...
    There shouldn't be politicization of a vaccine or a pandemic to begin with. Only one side full of ignorant fools thinks it is political, and somehow thinks the entire rest of the world is in on it too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You forgot the rest of the quote

Hospitalizations were reported by 23 states and New York City, and children ranged from 1.6% to 3.5% of their total hospitalizations. Of all child Covid-19 cases, 0.2% to 1.9% resulted in hospitalizations.

Children made up 0% to 0.25% of all Covid-19 deaths, which were reported in 43 states, New York City, Puerto Rico and Guam. No child deaths were reported by seven states, and 0% to 0.03% of all child Covid-19 cases in the states that reported resulted in death.

Saw how you did not include these paragraphs:

During this Delta variant surge, Covid-19 hospitalizations have soared among children. But the full extent of severe pediatric cases is unknown, said Giroir.

"Only 23 states and New York City actually report the number of children in hospitals," said Giroir, a pediatrician. He said Texas and Florida are among the states where the total number of child Covid-19 hospitalizations are unknown.

"Talking about flying blind, relative to children," Giroir said. "We need better data, and that's got to be the basis for action."

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    op is a fearmongering wannabe shaunn king........ ops Trill Clinton entire family had covid19 including his kids/wife & all were better in 1 day...... had the sniffies for 1 night.......op family had & easier time beating covid than a common cold .............

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    children dying from covid is minuscule, but 1000s more have been hospitalized, intubated and will suffer for a long time after, even long covid symptons

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    op is a fearmongering wannabe shaunn king........ ops Trill Clinton entire family had covid19 including his kids/wife & all were better in 1 day...... had the sniffies for 1 night.......op family had & easier time beating covid than a common cold .............
    1 day my ass. I wish. But by the grace of God we made it through!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1 day my ass. I wish. But by the grace of God we made it through!
    Careful now.

Playbair would love nothing more than licking your ass.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Saw how you did not include these paragraphs:

During this Delta variant surge, Covid-19 hospitalizations have soared among children. But the full extent of severe pediatric cases is unknown, said Giroir.

"Only 23 states and New York City actually report the number of children in hospitals," said Giroir, a pediatrician. He said Texas and Florida are among the states where the total number of child Covid-19 hospitalizations are unknown.

"Talking about flying blind, relative to children," Giroir said. "We need better data, and that's got to be the basis for action."
    https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/c....htm#AgeAndSex

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Under chumpette standards kids can't go back to school until we rid the world of covid, rsv, influenza

It's just too dangerous out there

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So out if 100k kids tell 2019
    Over 9k die

https://datacenter.kidscount.org/dat...33/any/286,287

Over 65 million died in the womb
    ducks prefers kids already be in school when they did

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Under chumpette standards kids can't go back to school until we rid the world of covid, rsv, influenza

It's just too dangerous out there
    Trump s always have to lie.

Always.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    There shouldn't be politicization of a vaccine or a pandemic to begin with. Only one side full of ignorant fools thinks it is political, and somehow thinks the entire rest of the world is in on it too
    Of course there (shouldn't be) but your side saw to it that there was politicization from day 1 of it. Why? Simple, (Trump President, Not Clinton.) It will always boil down to that equation no matter the calling card. Your side cast their lot in the denial and destruction of the Trump presidency. We're living and dying with that reality, Lee.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump s always have to lie.

Always.
    Your side taught us the art of lying and it's intrinsic value. Sure, we told our share and more of tall tales, but Trump beating Clinton like that in broad daylight ramped up the untruths to a fever pitch, to-this-day...by your side. Now, it's every man for himself type reality. No holds bar, "Texas death match" day in///day out,,,each side well aware, Dumps, that this-is-it.

All and most importantly because Trump made President.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ducks prefers kids already be in school when they did
    Ducks really prefers babies being smuggled into US to die.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    children dying from covid is minuscule, but 1000s more have been hospitalized, intubated and will suffer for a long time after, even long covid symptons
    Bingo!!! Give that man a ceegar. And on Biden watch which Joe figured AND was assured would-not-happen.

Now, he told us 72 hours ago that only a slight portion of Americans would have to take the booster. 72 hours later, (as I predicted) we all must take the booster.

Get- in'-lost, Joe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boom.

Over 50 Children in Florida Are Being Hospitalized with COVID Every Single Day.

https://www.newsweek.com/50-children...-daily-1619772
    Last edited by Ef-man; 08-17-2021 at 03:49 PM.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder if Abbott is one of the few asymptomatic spreaders.
    He has gone into hiding to derp's frustration.
    He should go give a talk while unmasked to elementary school teachers in a confessional.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Boom.

Over 50 Children in Florida Are Being Hospitalized with COVID Every Single Day.

https://www.newsweek.com/50-children...-daily-1619772
    Hours ago you were just claiming that Florida didn’t track child hospitalizations pick a lane dip

Thread Information