Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Atlético de Madrid vs Altético de Bilbao 1:2

Le colchonero side is not passing by a good moment. The Super Copa final will be Real Madrid vs Atlético de Bilbao, the old clásico.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Athletic Bilbao takes Real Madrid out of the Copa del Rey. Interesting enough, Real Madrid has never won the treble Liga, Copa and Champions, typically la Copa missing.

For the Copa the teams left are: Athletic, Rayo Vallecano, Real Betis and Valencia. For the Athletic it would be their first big le since ‘84, for Betis even much more wait and Rayo never won a big le. Valencia did win the Copa recently, I think the 18/19 season.

Barcelona vs Atlético Madrid 4:2 and Barcelona slowly enter into Champions League spots for next season. Ridiculed for not signing world best players in the transfer market, Xavi still managed to get some results.

Atlético got pushed to Europe League spot, being a big team by any standards, Simeone is just doing something wrong or the players lack intensity after winning last season league. Simeone will need to at least make semi finals of the champions league to avoid being sacked.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Copa de Rey semi-finals:

Athletic Bilbao vs Valencia (1:1, 0:1)
    Rayo Vallecano vs Real Betis (1:2, 1:1)

Final will be Valencia vs Real Betis.

Great to see the players of smaller teams running and playing like there’s no tomorrow trying to win a mayor honour for their teams. Rayo Vallecano was near of pulling a surprise in Seville.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Loving Xavi so far

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    He’s doing much better than Koeman, bringing back the usual Barça game. It seems the roster has more quality than initially thought, but what they miss a world class striker. A lot is being said about Haaland joining the team.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    He’s doing much better than Koeman, bringing back the usual Barça game. It seems the roster has more quality than initially thought, but what they miss a world class striker. A lot is being said about Haaland joining the team.
    Would be shocked if Haaland joined us, tbh. But man, if you guys get Mbappe we are ed

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Would be shocked if Haaland joined us, tbh. But man, if you guys get Mbappe we are ed
    What’s worrying about Haaland is that he’s still young and has a lot of injuries. MBappé is something in between the two Ronaldo’s (Ronaldo Nazario and Cristiano Ronaldo) with some characteristics from both players.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Holy ing , what a show by RMAO

Post Count
    I don't know much about Soccer, but I feel like RMA are playing like a bunch of gutless worms.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    lol liga really did barca a solid and saved them from themselves when they kicked midget to the curb

Imagine Lionel Harden was still around further plunging barca into the red and TOSBagging all over the pitch

Chemo therapy was a success. Barca looking like themselves again with teamleader Xavi at the wheel

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

This Barça + the alpha GOAT

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    This was the type of result that the Madrid should have avoided at all costs. 9 games to go, with Barcelona shadowing at 9 points distance but with 10 games to play. If it affects the spirit of the team, it may get close at the end.
    Last edited by dunkman; 03-20-2022 at 04:53 PM.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Nah this league was already secured by RMAO, there's now way they lose this thing.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    There a visit to Seville and another one to Atlético Madrid, Barça has easier schedule to the end. Still Real Madrid should be champion.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Madrid got s acked

I know Benzema didn't play but still...

Ancelotti's tactics

4-2-4 with Modric as a false 9 and Valverde as a winger

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Benzema

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    The Copa del Rey Final, played at La Cartuja stadium in Seville ended:

Real Betis vs Valencia 1:1 (5:4)

40 years Betis winger Joaquín was also part of the ‘05 Betis Copa del Rey champion team.

It’s the 3rd time Real Betis wins the Copa del Rey.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Xavi getting lambasted but he took the team mid-season still made it champions league places, yes he may have been figured out, but Valverde and Luis Enrique played with more talent. Perhaps some humility in press conferences would be of help, though he’s new to coaching.

As long the Camp Nou is full and some bad contracts get off the books, a world class signing or two will help the team a lot.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Campeones, es

Carlo becomes the 1st coach to win the le in the top 5 leagues

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    35 le for Real Madrid, well deserved, with a month to spare. Now the focus is all on the Champions League. Ancelotti has to pull another magic night at Bernabéu, the one against Chelsea was almost a nightmare, and then the final.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Seems like underrated CB improvement, similar to Alaba last season. Except for Militao, no other Madrid CB defends headers.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    In a meaningless game, having Real Madrid already clinched their 35th La Liga le, the Madrid derby ended:

Atlético Madrid vs Real Madrid 1:0

Real Madrid initially fielded mostly reserves and Atlético refused to make a guard of honor for the new champions.

Atlético is closer to assure a spot for the 22/23 champions league season.

Thread Information