My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Alavés vs Real Madrid 1:4
    Celta vs Atlético Madrid 1:2
    Barcelona vs Real Sociedad 4:2
    Valencia vs Getafe 1:0
    Sevilla vs Rayo Vallecano 3:0

Barcelona didn't miss Messi too much, and I doubt he would help on recovery walking on defense. It seems the team still didn't improve on defense. But 4 goals vs a quality team is promising.

Also, Madrid making 4 is good news, perhaps Ancelotti found a recept for more goals with the same squad.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Alavés vs Real Madrid 1:4
    Celta vs Atlético Madrid 1:2
    Barcelona vs Real Sociedad 4:2
    Valencia vs Getafe 1:0
    Sevilla vs Rayo Vallecano 3:0

Barcelona didn't miss Messi too much, and I doubt he would help on recovery walking on defense. It seems the team still didn't improve on defense. But 4 goals vs a quality team is promising.

Also, Madrid making 4 is good news, perhaps Ancelotti found a recept for more goals with the same squad.
    Played a more direct, vertical fottball
    I love Zidane but with him it was pretty much 8767449485 passes only to cross cross cross

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Athletic Bilbao vs Barcelona 1:1
    Atlético Madrid vs Elche 1:0
    Levante vs Real Madrid 3:3
    Granada vs Valencia 1:1
    Sevilla plays tomorrow

Atlético alone with 6 points.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Oh and Madrid gifted Levante those 3 goals WTF

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Oh and Madrid gifted Levante those 3 goals WTF
    The defense is horrible. Vinicius already made 3 goals in two games, the same 3 goals he made in the league in each of the last two seasons.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Getafe vs Sevilla 0:1

And Sevilla toppled Atlético for the #1 spot. No goals received so far . . . Lopetegui is definitely quite good after all. Kept Sevilla into contention last season until last couple of games. Plus they made a solid roster, with limited resources compared to the big 3.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    So far, Madrid, Valencia and Atlético are on top with 10 points after 4 games. Sevilla and Barça could catch though, have a game less and 7 points.

Bordalás only coached small teams to promotion and good seasons in first division, never had so much talent like now in Valencia.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Madrid alone on top with 13, followed by Atlético with 11, Valencia and Real Sociedad with 10. Barça with 7, but with 2 games less, could catch-up the leaders.

Good win by Madrid at Mestalla. Last minutes heroics by Vini Jr and Benzema, after key subs utions by Ancelotti (Camavinga and Rodrygo). Vini and Benzema with 5 goals in 5 games so far.

Atlético vs Athletic 0:0, double yellow card as subs ute for João Felix, the second for protesting. Antoine Griezmann still struggling a lot to find the goal.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Real Madrid vs Mallorca 6:1 (hat trick by Asensio, 2 by Benzema and 1 by Isco)

Curiously Asensio was protesting last few days for lack of playing time. Ancelotti said he like when players want to play and keep training hard.

Madrid stays at the top, with Atlético shadowing with 2 less points.

Getafe vs Atlético de Madrid 1:2, two late goals by Suárez saved the situation.

Sevilla vs Valencia 3:1, it was within the possibilities to lose visiting Sevilla, that’s now third, with Valencia forth.

Barcelona vs Granada 1:1, Barça dropped some points at home, and Koeman may be sacked, though it would be more of a surprise if Barça started doing well. Barça still has 2 games to play, but now can’t catch Madrid even winning both games.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Madrid's defense is MEH (for the moment, I think it'S a matter of time and chemistry) but offensively it's going very well

Asensio actually played well as a midfielder

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Defense isn't good at all, but Ancelotti somehow managed to average 3.5 goals over 6 games with the same forwards Zidane has at disposition.

I remember Ancelotti wanted to try playing Ramos as forward during his first stint. So using Asensio as midfielder doesn't come as surprise. He always dropped bombs from distance with amazing skill. Long term, not sure how will go with divided balls, dribbling and the precision in passes.

Karim now needs only around 30 goals to be all time #2 Real Madrid's scorer, passing Raúl. Not bad for a 9 that "doesn't have much goal" . . .

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Espanyol vs Real Madrid 2:1
    Atlético de Madrid vs Barcelona 2:0, goals by Lemar and Suárez.

Both Real Madrid and Atlético share the first place with 17 points in 8 games.

Real Sociedad has 16 and will take the lead if they win their game, visiting Getafe that’s playing now.

Sevilla has 2 games to play with 14 points, so they could get to the #1 spot.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    I don’t know about Barca re-signing Dembele. When he plays he’s usually good but he’s so god damn injury prone, we don’t need another Um i situation on our hands.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I don’t know about Barca re-signing Dembele. When he plays he’s usually good but he’s so god damn injury prone, we don’t need another Um i situation on our hands.
    He was young when Barça made the deal with Dormunt and Barça had a lot of money from Neymar. I would guess he was insured. I think if they could find a taker for his salary, he would have been shipped somewhere already, so my guess they will just let his contract expire. If Dembele accepts €2-3M x season, maybe. But is still much better to have a more limited player that you can mostly count on.

It’s the injury, then recovery, then subpar performance while returning to rhythm, then the player is not the same anymore, then another injury . . . terrible.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    The derby of Sevilla:

Betis vs Sevilla 0:2

Sevilla closely shadowing Real Madrid, their coach is Lopetegui, probably still has blood in the eye by the way got sacked from Real Madrid, after sacrificing his job with the Spanish NT.

===

Atleti dropped some points in Mestalla:

Valencia vs Atlético Madrid 3:3

===

Real Sociedad is temporarily leading La Liga, with +1 point but Real Madrid and Sevilla have another game to play. Last time Real Sociedad won la liga, was in early 80’s.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Madrid vs Seville 2:1

Goals by Karim and Vini. Rafa Mir scored for Seville.

Madrid is 4-points clear of second Atlético, that won 1:4 at Cádiz.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    The derby madrileño:

Real Madrid vs Atlético de Madrid 2:0

Golazos by Benzema (volley) and Asensio.

Real Madrid clear 13 points from Atlético Madrid, already has half the league in the pocket.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Vini with 2 assists

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Vini with 2 assists
    Vini became a top forward quickly. Even Asensio and Jovic are showing signs of life. This Real Madrid may do well this season, it will be interesting to see how it goes in Champions League.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Vini became a top forward quickly. Even Asensio and Jovic are showing signs of life. This Real Madrid may do well this season, it will be interesting to see how it goes in Champions League.
    Yeah I have Bayern, Liverpool, Chelsea and City so far as favorites to win the CL but Madrid is gonna be a problem if they keep this up

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Refal Madrid at full display, even with VAR. Disgusting, tbh.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    lol Varcelona

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    And what about the 4 penalties against Madrid at Mestalla last season?

I agree it was severe, but there was contact on Casemiro, Valencia can’t really complain. Besides, they got a penalty too and the game ended 4:1, it wasn’t even close.

Madrid was just superior in second half, the first goal of Vini fooling both centrals near the small area and the second goal of Karim just show world class talent. Other teams would do anything to have that kind of players.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    The semi-final of the Super Copa

Barcelona vs Real Madrid 2:3

It’s interesting that despite not being in a great moment, Barça tends to always find some extra motivation for the clásico.

Atlético de Madrid vs Athletic Bilbao is the other key of the SC.

Thread Information