Page 54 of 76 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 1898
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like Ayton is gonna be the next guy we talk about trading for (or signing next offseason) I'd Spurs Twitter is any indication..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like Ayton is gonna be the next guy we talk about trading for (or signing next offseason) I'd Spurs Twitter is any indication..
    Read my mind. I’d even just offer the max sheet next summer to mess with the Sarver.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Read my mind. I’d even just offer the max sheet next summer to mess with the Sarver.
    The Suns would still save money if they match a max offer sheet next year rather than offering their own max now. It's stupid to penny-pinch like that and piss off a key player, but this is Sarver we're talking about.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Suns would still save money if they match a max offer sheet next year rather than offering their own max now. It's stupid to penny-pinch like that and piss off a key player, but this is Sarver we're talking about.
    Well you just never do that with your future face of the franchise. Suns needed to show they’re fully invested in him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well you just never do that with your future face of the franchise. Suns needed to show they’re fully invested in him.
    He’s not a franchise player, despite the fact that he was a #1 pick. He’s neither a defensive or an offensive force, and he’s played 3 seasons, enough to show at least one of those.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yer, looks like Ayton is coming. Just have to show some patience tbh.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m down with the Spurs offering Ayton a max contract next year to mess with the Suns…I also wouldn’t mind Ayton on this spurs team

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs are not going to offer Ayton a max contract. It will tie up their ability to get other free agents and the Suns are going to match any contract. Why bother when you know you have zero chance of getting him and you risk missing out on the players you can get.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m down with the Spurs offering Ayton a max contract next year to mess with the Suns…I also wouldn’t mind Ayton on this spurs team
    Ayton is a 7ft version of Lonnie Walker. Giving him a MAX deal will hamstring any franchise for half a decade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ayton is a 7ft version of Lonnie Walker. Giving him a MAX deal will hamstring any franchise for half a decade.
    No way. Ayton may not be worth the max, but he is the biggest reason they were in the Finals last season besides CP3. Walker will never even sniff that kind of impact

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And so it begins . Trade this clown already. Just creating a toxic work environment.

Last edited by BatManu20; 10-19-2021 at 11:20 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This will be a good HBO special one day.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually Team Ben Simmons. He deserved the blame, they blamed, he said trade me, they said okay we’ll see. They get good not great offers. Team says never mind, show up. Not like Simmons is nephew trying to get to two LA teams. Bruh said he’d play in Minnesota.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s not a franchise player, despite the fact that he was a #1 pick. He’s neither a defensive or an offensive force, and he’s played 3 seasons, enough to show at least one of those.
    Still someone who will probably end up a borderline all-star. I think he's worth a 25% max salary. But like someone else posted in the NBA forum (forget who), probably not a guy you'll want to give a 30% max salary to on his third contract once he starts nearing 30. But for now he's worth maxing IMO. Not an elite interior scorer, rebounder, nor defender but still pretty good at all three.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love this...BS deteriorating his trade value even more...lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who could've seen this coming

Morey and Doc man, friggin amateur hour up there in Philly

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually Team Ben Simmons. He deserved the blame, they blamed, he said trade me, they said okay we’ll see. They get good not great offers. Team says never mind, show up. Not like Simmons is nephew trying to get to two LA teams. Bruh said he’d play in Minnesota.
    Still chicken pulling this with four years left on a max deal. If he would have handled things professionally with the Sixers front office they probably would have fired Coc for throwing him under the bus. But instead he thinks they should take back $35 million worth of crap so he can have his money and play elsewhere. Don't sign a ing contract you're not willing to honor when it's guaranteed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure if this was mentioned or not but Brogdon's extension means he cant be traded this season, so there goes another potential suitor for Philly because they overplayed their hand

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love this...BS deteriorating his trade value even more...lol
    Can't really steal him anymore with Aminu's $10 million expiring salary slot gone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sixers coach Doc Rivers threw Ben Simmons out of practice today and the suspension came shortly thereafter, sources tell ESPN per Adrian Woj

Morey is just delaying the inevitable

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information