Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 21616768697071
Results 1,751 to 1,762 of 1762
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://bleacherreport.com/post/nba/...c-226b71232ec2

LOL not even Brian Wright is this stupid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These idiots are really going to piss away what could have been a contending season with Embiid aren't they?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's crazy that they're refusing to trade Simmons for the best package available to fill their roster out and compete in a year with no clear cut le favorite. This is the year to go all in. There is no super GS team, BKN is gimped, LAL will be lucky to make the 2nd round...this is the time to capitalize and make a move. Lol at Morey content to do nothing because he thinks somehow Simmons value will get better over time

Their fans are just as re ed and delusional too. Go on any 6ers forum and look at the deals they're discussing for Simmons they still think they're getting Dame or Beal

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These idiots are really going to piss away what could have been a contending season with Embiid aren't they?
    haha at this rate they may piss away his entire career. We’ve added Tobias Harris to the mix so the bidding starts at 10 first round picks, and two future hall of famers but we will settle for Klay, Curry, 5 future FRPs, Moody, Kuminga, Wiseman and a coach swap because we are motivated to get a deal done - Morey

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, that's wild.

Would have to be a 3-way deal to make may sense, and probably a reflection that Philly isnt getting assets they want and pivoting to shedding long term money.

Off the top of head something like would work $$ wise:

ATL: Ben Simmons
    CLE: Tobias Harris
    PHI: Love, Galo, Hunter, FRP from ATL

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, that's wild.

Would have to be a 3-way deal to make may sense, and probably a reflection that Philly isnt getting assets they want and pivoting to shedding long term money.

Off the top of head something like would work $$ wise:

ATL: Ben Simmons
    CLE: Tobias Harris
    PHI: Love, Galo, Hunter, FRP from ATL
    I don’t mind Harris but that contract was always an over pay. I think one thing is for certain we should all put to rest the Spurs even being remotely interested at this point.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t mind Harris but that contract was always an over pay. I think one thing is for certain we should all put to rest the Spurs even being remotely interested at this point.
    Agree.

On Thobias, for CLE itís a position of need and just 1 additional year over Loveís contract term I believe. But yeah, that contract sucks ass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harris is straight up on one of the worse contracts. He just isn't good. I've said this for years, and any team giving that contract would regret it instantly. How is this guy not getting the negative attention that all underwhelming max players get, is beyond me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harris is straight up on one of the worse contracts. He just isn't good. I've said this for years, and any team giving that contract would regret it instantly. How is this guy not getting the negative attention that all underwhelming max players get, is beyond me.
    Agreed but these are the type of contracts we should consider renting our salary cap for if appropriately compensated (young asset, draft capital etc) eapecially given the upcoming free agency landscape.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed but these are the type of contracts we should consider renting our salary cap for if appropriately compensated (young asset, draft capital etc) eapecially given the upcoming free agency landscape.
    Philly already had to unload Horford, and it cost them multiple #1s. Doubt they be up for a repeat, especially since TH will make almost $80M over the next two seasons. Harris will be 32 when the deal expires, and his shooting has fallen off a cliff this season. Not a huge surprise with Simmons not playing.

Thread Information