6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.infowars.com/posts/trust...-unvaccinated/

A new Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) study is being used by mainstream media to fearmonger Americans into taking Covid vaccines.
    Yahoo Finance published an article with the headline, “Unvaccinated LA residents were 29 times more likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19: CDC study.”
    Citing the Los Angeles County Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report released on Tuesday, even local news promoted the claim that “Unvaccinated L.A. County residents [are] 5 times more likely to get COVID, 29 times more likely to be hospitalized.”
    Looking at a screenshot of the CDC release, one can observe the definitions for what they consider “fully vaccinated,” “partially vaccinated,” or “unvaccinated.”
    According to the chart, “unvaccinated <14 days receipt of the first dose of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of the single-dose vaccine or if no vaccination registry data were available.”
    This means if someone was hospitalized, admitted to ICU, required mechanical ventilation or died within two weeks of getting the jab they are being counted as “unvaccinated.”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Makes sense. But does show the relorted numbers could easily be bull due to technicalities.

Im pretty sure soon with boosters, there will be a time when fully vaxed ppl will somehow become unvaxed again due to not taking the booster when told.

Could be 6, 8 or 12 months after full vax.

As Im not taking any more shots. Im pretty sure at some point Ill be considered non vaxed again

Ce la vi

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No.

Calling vaccinated unvaccinated is straight up lying.

And they're doing it to make their death numbers look less worse; these are the same liars who want all the power.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No.

Calling vaccinated unvaccinated is straight up lying.

And they're doing it to make their death numbers look less worse; these are the same liars who want all the power.
    They always said it takes a minimum 2 weeks to get immunity. Not fully disagreeing w u but they always said that from day 1. Its just not as shocking as artcle says.

When they start calling vaxed over 6 months unvaccinated then its a ing hilarious show

Calling it now. It will happen

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They always said it takes a minimum 2 weeks to get immunity. Not fully disagreeing w u but they always said that from day 1. Its just not as shocking as artcle says.

When they start calling vaxed over 6 months unvaccinated then its a ing hilarious show

So, the ones that can't fend off the poison go on our side of the ledger?

You know it's BS. Have a vaccinated under two weeks category if it's about "immunity".

But they ain't doing that because then people question whether the shots are killing them or why the Vaers numbers are way off.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

After the third shot comes out, two shots is unvaccinated, some of those demon puppets already said.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    After the third shot comes out, two shots is unvaccinated, some of those demon puppets already said.
    ...they'd have to be at this point.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Makes sense. But does show the relorted numbers could easily be bull due to technicalities.

Im pretty sure soon with boosters, there will be a time when fully vaxed ppl will somehow become unvaxed again due to not taking the booster when told.

Could be 6, 8 or 12 months after full vax.

As Im not taking any more shots. Im pretty sure at some point Ill be considered non vaxed again

Ce la vi
    You don't trust the science any more?

Thread Information