Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Kobe is suddenly a top 10 player all-time because he died young?
    I mean, yeah. He was going to get a bump across the board in every All Time List as soon as he passed away tbh. Narrative matters...not saying it's correct but that was always a given.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    They REALLY shouldn’t re-roll it from scratch. They should just add 25 new players. It’s disrespectful to knock someone off the 50 list.
    Respect is what the Hall of Fame is for. If you're doing a top 75, you pick the top 75. Dave DeBusschere doesn't need to be kept on the list over someone like Russell Westbrook out of "respect."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Paul Pierce in the top 75 smh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dame made it lmaooo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And Russ okay i'm done

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nephew made it. manu didnt

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi making the list is more insult to injury.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly surprised Reggie Miller was on the top 75 list.

other than that, the list is pretty good overall.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m not a Kawhi fan either but those 2 finals MVP’s along with the defensive player of the year awards helps his cause a lot. He turned out to be a snake but the guy is sadly going to the hall of fame.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Welp, at least Howard and Webber didn't make the list over Manu and Parker.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At the top 50 all retaining their spots ahead of the likes of P. Gasol, Ginobili, Howard, and Parker. That's what happens when the voters are primarily comprised of agenda driven, old school fools, with their limited understanding of the game, overvaluing things like counting stats/accolades and failing to apply context to them.

S bag's inclusion was inevitable and I don't even have a problem with it, but you just know the majority voted for him based on his two fradulant Finals MVP's.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Welp, at least Howard and Webber didn't make the list over Manu and Parker.
    Rodman making it was pretty disgraceful.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a joke.

Marshmallow Anthony.
    Chrissy Paul over Parker
    WestChuck

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Paul is one of the two greatest small guards of all-time (Curry) and something like a top 30 player all time. His inclusion is not up for debate and as much as I dislike him, Westbrook was inevitable too. Anthony is borderline though.

Someone like McGrady was significantly better than him at his peak and sustained it long enough that he had a better case than some of the non legends from the 50s-80s too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rodman making it was pretty disgraceful.
    How is the best rebounder, and undersized at that, not be in the top 75? The guy defended Shaq, Malone, Barkley and took them out of their game. Nah, he belong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How is the best rebounder, and undersized at that, not be in the top 75? The guy defended Shaq, Malone, Barkley and took them out of their game. Nah, he belong.
    where is DDR and LMA is the real question

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    where is DDR and LMA is the real question
    Damn the last few years have just been too bad for DDR with the game going heavy guards and 3pt happy. But put DDR in the 90’s, he’s up there with his mid-range shooting tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Melo

they lost all their credibility with that one. There are hundreds of NBA players who were better than Melo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Paul is one of the two greatest small guards of all-time (Curry) and something like a top 30 player all time. His inclusion is not up for debate and as much as I dislike him, Westbrook was inevitable too. Anthony is borderline though.
    You like stat padding regular season non pressure stuff.

NBA: When will Chris Pauls team go out of the playoffs next year? (spurstalk.com)

His bandwaggoning on to Phoenix is by far the farthest the ball hog ever went.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah he doesn't. He was a great role player but not a star in my eyes. Shaq still got his numbers against him. I looked up Shaq's averages a while back against Rodman and he still got his numbers. Shaq averaged 27 points and close to 11 rebounds on 64 percent FG shooting against the Bulls in the '96 playoffs. Malone also still got his but choked under pressure against the Bulls. I will definitely say that the Bulls needed Rodman to win their second 3 peat les much like the Spurs needed Bruce Bowen to win their les from '02-'07.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At the top 50 all retaining their spots ahead of the likes of P. Gasol, Ginobili, Howard, and Parker. That's what happens when the voters are primarily comprised of agenda driven, old school fools, with their limited understanding of the game, overvaluing things like counting stats/accolades and failing to apply context to them.

S bag's inclusion was inevitable and I don't even have a problem with it, but you just know the majority voted for him based on his two fradulant Finals MVP's.
    If Pop doesn't send Kawhi to Toronto but sends him to a ty team like the Hornets he's definitely not getting in the top 75 greatest. Winning that Finals MVP with the Raptors made Kawhi mainstream with media. Prior to that they kept on labeling him as a system player and product of Pop's coaching. Pop really did give him the greatest assist of all time with that horrible trade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn the last few years have just been too bad for DDR with the game going heavy guards and 3pt happy. But put DDR in the 90’s, he’s up there with his mid-range shooting tbh.
    hahaha LMA may have had a chance if Kawhi didn’t get ZaZa’d

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not having Manu or Parker up there is a travesty tbh. And although I've always been a Kawhi fan I think it's too soon to call him a top 75 player of all time. Also lol at scrubs like westbrick and melo being on the list.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, I don't care about these lists at all but Tony Parker > Reggie Miller, and it's not even close.

Miller was a five-time All-Star, three-time All-NBA (never first or second team) and never finished higher than 13th in MVP voting. Parker was a six-time All-Star, four-time All-NBA (three times on the second team) and finished in the top 12 in MVP voting six times (including finishing 5th, 6th, 8th and 9th). That's not even factoring in four championships and a Finals MVP.

Parker > Miller ... and it's not even close.

near awake, semi-coherent
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I question the inclusion of melo quite a bit. Then again in a broadcast last night they called LaChoke Sprewell, "The great LaTrelle Sprewell like he was a historically great player.

Thread Information