nba = fcked

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Preach brother!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The age that neither Malone nor Kobe would wait for?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're not going anywhere without Jared Dudley.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yay.. so exciting to see other franchises send their best players to backfill the large market money machine. I'm glad it thrill some of you. One year Lebron is a got the next he's a hero.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yay.. so exciting to see other franchises send their best players to backfill the large market money machine. I'm glad it thrill some of you. One year Lebron is a got the next he's a hero.
    ...as long as he sets aside his BLM decal kit, shuts up and dribbles he's Jake with me.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    sup amb, long time, still fantasizing about black guys banging underage girls i see.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sup amb, long time, still fantasizing about black guys banging underage girls i see.
    Not much. It really wasn't any type of fantasy, it happened, and it's sickening.

I doubt the news is fantasizing about murders and insurrections.

What is up with you? Still fantasizing about fantasizing?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bruhhh don't do them like that

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not much. It really wasn't any type of fantasy, it happened, and it's sickening.

I doubt the news is fantasizing about murders and insurrections.

What is up with you? Still fantasizing about fantasizing?
    cant complain, u ready for 18

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    cant complain, u ready for 18
    Not being a hater, but I am not overly confident about the Lakers this year, the parts just don't fit. Of course I have been wrong before. I laughed about '20 and thought the Lakers were heading to a spectacular injury filled disaster, and I was wrong. I thought they would plow through the league in 04, but they were less than spectacular. I thought the Lebron heat would be struggling with having both Bron and Wade splitting the ball handling duties, but then they worked it out.

Back to topic though, for the '22 Lakers, the fit is just awkward. Lebron requires room to drive and dish, and there are no shooters (so far). Dwight and Davis can shut down the lane, but I am not sure how they would work together on offence. This is an insanely good defensive team, but the offensive fit is just odd. Rondo is running on reputation now, and I was never a fan of Westbrook.

We will see, but my money is on the Nets (I know, easy cop-out choice), and would take the Bucks before the Lakers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    15 + *** Kings real champs, + *&******** Bubble sham does not count at all. Do the math.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

LeRoid is always what you first called him.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not being a hater, but I am not overly confident about the Lakers this year, the parts just don't fit. Of course I have been wrong before. I laughed about '20 and thought the Lakers were heading to a spectacular injury filled disaster, and I was wrong. I thought they would plow through the league in 04, but they were less than spectacular. I thought the Lebron heat would be struggling with having both Bron and Wade splitting the ball handling duties, but then they worked it out.

Back to topic though, for the '22 Lakers, the fit is just awkward. Lebron requires room to drive and dish, and there are no shooters (so far). Dwight and Davis can shut down the lane, but I am not sure how they would work together on offence. This is an insanely good defensive team, but the offensive fit is just odd. Rondo is running on reputation now, and I was never a fan of Westbrook.

We will see, but my money is on the Nets (I know, easy cop-out choice), and would take the Bucks before the Lakers.
    Some good points, i disagree with the shooters , i think we have a few. My biggest concern is the cohesion with russ. Not sure how thats going to work out, but im happy we got the rondo / AD connection.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    15 + *** Kings real champs, + *&******** Bubble sham does not count at all. Do the math.
    Really, Math?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes it is simple 15 sort of legit championships and two total frauds = 15

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    CW was told out of that last timeout to stay with Horry every second.
    tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is this whitemumble or Dale?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Is this whitemumble or Dale?
    your momma and sister look good doe

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meanwhile WestBrick spewing junk about playing with LeRoid is the greatest thing ever and that he will improve DaQuit. Go rest of league.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Just here to time stamp my comment about the Lakers being full of non shooters who WONT win the le this year.

In the minority, obviously, but don't see it happening unless they are stepping over a bunch of injured stars on their path.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RW will struggle to find his place on the team, with his tendency to stat pad and ball hog, he'll be stuck mentally between facilitating and play making and you know which of those gets the nod most often with him. I cannot see AD and lebron boxing out for him to rebound. I predict a feud between RW and one of the prominent bench members.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    15 + Kings farce + Sham bubble 8 on 5 tourney and wheelchair bound Fakers on way to sitting at a true 15.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    soooooooooooooo good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information