Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PS - Spurs suck though
    You too Jaime, but at least the Spurs have their first round pick. Your first is unprotected to NOP or MEM this year isn't it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not so fast son. I'm actually worried about the Dubs. Jordan Poole is gonna win MIP. They still have Wiggins coming off the bench. Klay the flamethrower is waiting in the wings. Otto Porter is playing well for them. If Wiseman improved over the summer they may have retooled on the fly. Savvy old man Iggy is back too.

I got them as a top 4 seed. They'll be a problem when Klay gets back.

PS - Spurs suck though
    Meanwhile Fakers look old, mismatched and potentially in turmoil as HCG James again proving cannot lead without others pulling his supremely over-rated roid frame along.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You too Jaime, but at least the Spurs have their first round pick. Your first is unprotected to NOP or MEM this year isn't it?

Yup

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Meanwhile Fakers look old, mismatched and potentially in turmoil as HCG James again proving cannot lead without others pulling his supremely over-rated roid frame along.
    I can't even front - I turned the game off in the 3rd (and missed AD/Dwert cat fight ). I'm confident they will get it together, I think

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't even front - I turned the game off in the 3rd (and missed AD/Dwert cat fight ). I'm confident they will get it together, I think
    Yes for abysmal playoff exit as James the most over rated HCG supposed mega superstar fails again with super team with side kick quitter Davis and just plain weird Westbrick

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The difference between Bron and Nephew when load managing:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anthony Davis looks a whole lot better when he slides to power forward and plays alongside a pure C like Howard or Jordan.

Bring back two-big lineups!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gatorade dropped their sponsorship when they saw our roster

But Kroger picked us up:

AARP is on deck
    We gotta get a chop of Lebron on that prune bottle.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Then they wonder why the nba is losing viewers to the nfl and is forced to cancel entire slots when the nfl is on

Harden and the rest of the Nets go cry to the media about the lack of foul calls, Harden immediately starts getting the treatment he's accustomed to.

Of course nobody wants to watch this product.

Today's nba

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Then they wonder why the nba is losing viewers to the nfl and is forced to cancel entire slots when the nfl is on

Harden and the rest of the Nets go cry to the media about the lack of foul calls, Harden immediately starts getting the treatment he's accustomed to.

Of course nobody wants to watch this product.

Today's nba
    ...it's pure . I wouldn't hit a dog in the ass with it.
    And the NFL ain't no better. The QB standing there (early out of the huddle) trying to entice the defense to go offside so they can have a play where there is no risk to it.

And MLB is a disgrace all it's own. Setting a man on second base in extra innings. It's humiliating. How can they do that and mean it? Allowing players to frame pitches to delude the umpiring then back that up by keeping that (framing stat) and the announcers cite it and praise it.

It's all garbage.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    whoever in the Dallas FO or in general believed in Porzingis should go kill himself... I actually think the Spurs and Mavs are the 2 most re ed teams in the league. Pretty sad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol, the Phoenix announcers keep calling Alperen Sengun "Sin-jin." Part of their job is to just get the ing names right. Imagine being that lazy.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not only are the Lakers a poorly constructed team, but Lebron probably won't ever sniff another ring with AD has his 2nd option. The guy's made out of glass.

The fact that he lasted the entire bubble run without an injury is nothing short of a miracle tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SGA in your face LakerPhan with the 32 foot trey.

Can't believe next OKC possession LakerRef rung up baby face.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That trademark turnover to seal the game for the other team. Classic Westcancer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Westchuck with the super ballhog turnover when the Flamers had a chance to tie.

Marshmallow Anthony the Lakers enforcer trying to start a fight.

Is anyone watching this chit?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Westchuck fires the final shot when Marshmallow is well known final shot clutch. And had just drilled a three.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lmao @ this Lakers team being -11 favorites without Lebron.

Who comes up with these spreads?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Media keep thinking okc the worst team of all. Time narrative. Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not only are the Lakers a poorly constructed team, but Lebron probably won't ever sniff another ring with AD has his 2nd option. The guy's made out of glass.

The fact that he lasted the entire bubble run without an injury is nothing short of a miracle tbh.
    It's not that he's injury prone so much as he's soft as . Dude fills up the stat sheet then disappears when it matters. He should have been dominating this game down the stretch.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn is Harden trying to get traded from Brooklyn now?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guess he realized it was over and back and would let it go out of bounds, forgetting there was another player. Harden's a weird dude.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guess he realized it was over and back and would let it go out of bounds, forgetting there was another player. Harden's a weird dude.
    He couldn't even put forth the effort to kick the ball out of bounds to make sure what happened didn't happen.

Thread Information