My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Going to be an interesting season for Sean McVay and Co. New quarterback under center with the 32 year old Matthew Stafford. Could he shake of the stink that resonates from spending his entire career in Detroit. He sheds his Honolulu blue unis for the modern Royal Blue palette of the Rams. This could be the most talented team Stafford's been a part of in a win-now set-up for the SoFi tenants. The defense lost some key parts in Brockers and John Johnson. The vibe is that they have replacements and the return of Floyd and usual brilliance of Donald/Ramsey with Raheem at the helm will be a continuous of last year's highly touted defense.

Running back by committee got a little more congested with Sony Michel joining the ranks for the departed Cam Akers. The receiving corps will be looking to improve on last year's numbers as Higbee becomes TE 1 and was in the top echelon of pass catching TEs. The key will be the OL improving and protecting Stafford--something he did not have in the Motor City.

The NFC West is probably the toughest division in the NFL. Any of the 4 teams can win it. You have a 49ers team looking to stay healthy and improve on a dismal 2020 season inundated and beset by injuries. They have questions at the QB with Garoppolo more than likely being the QB1 to start the season and Trey Lance waiting to get his shot.

Seattle will have Russell and a D that if they continue the trend of the end of last season, may be poised to win the West again. DK Metcalf is a star and Lockett give Wilson prime targets.

This, I believe, is a make or break season for Kingsbury and Murray in the desert. I'm sure PHX fans want some success like their beleaguered Suns had in last season's NBA playoff run. They've added pieces and have Nuk. It'll be interesting to see if they can keep Kyler healthy and upright and allow him to work his magic. Presumably if he's to be their future solidified.

In a 17 game season, I believe the Rams will go 11-6. They have a murderous row of in division games as usual and play some teams favored to be in the mix this season like the defending champs Bucs, the ARod led Packers and the Lamer Jackson Ravens sans J.K. Dobbins. They also welcome the up-and coming Dolphins and sneakily improved Viking.

Hope to catch a game at SoFi this season. I've had friends attend a rave and preseason and they say it's insanely immaculate. We'll see.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Division will likely come down to tiebreakers but I forsee Rams in 2nd position and Seahawks finishing 3rd.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Division will likely come down to tiebreakers but I forsee Rams in 2nd position and Seahawks finishing 3rd.
    I think SEA takes it and all 4 teams get in.

who wins the division in your opinion?

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I think SEA takes it and all 4 teams get in.

who wins the division in your opinion?
    49ers with their last place schedule. Will decline back down next season with 1st year starter.

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Matty Stafford impressed in his first game as the Rams' QB. 2 TDs of 50+ years in one game = the amount that Goff threw all of last year. The D with Ramsey playing the Ace role looks pretty good. Probably had a little concern with the RB by committee didn't really look like the old Rams running game. The stadium with fans is really impressive. If Stafford stays healthy, they'll be a tough out. The NFC West is probably after the 1st week the bloodbath that will end up costing one or two teams just by sheer beating each other up.

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Rams starters dusted off the pads & looked good in their preseason game vs Bears.

Cards looked great but they can't beat LA.

Seattle looked good running the Rams offense.

Niners beat Goff as usual.

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Was in Vegas to watch the Rams vs. Bucs tilt. Very strong showing against Tompa Bay. The craziness that is Vegas with the RAIDUHHHHSSSS in town is a sight to behold.

This week is a big tilt vs. the Cards. Darryl Henderson returns so that'll boos the run game a little. McVay vs. Cards has been pretty one-sided. However, this season's Cards are undefeated. They've been tested so their resiliency will be something to overcome at SoFI. Great weekend in LA sports with both NFL teams playing big quarter(ish) tilts and the Dodgers still trying to chase down the Giants. Doesn't look like the Padres are doing anything but laying down. Guess the Wild Card is the Dodgers' path this season.

Thread Information