My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bryn Forbes for a bag of cheesesteaks.

Emperor Duncan>>>>>King James tim_duncan_fan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Ben Simmons is the type of player that can help a conference finals team that already has two reliable stars get to the Finals.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I had enough diva with Aldridge

No more, please

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ve read hypothetical trade that would send to the Nets Doug McDermott, Josh Richardson and Zach Collins, with San Antonio getting Ben Simmons. What do you all think?

Tre is the only true PG that Spurs have, and lately bigger PG’s have been overpowering him, Murray, Wall. Enter Ben Simmons. Simmons, Vassell, Keldon, Sochan, Poeltl. Now that line-up can defend and switch on anybody in the league. Ben is only 26 and could still be a part of the young development. I wouldn’t mind this trade if Nets are taking our vets.
    Last edited by John B; 11-07-2022 at 03:28 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ve read hypothetical trade that would send to the Nets Doug McDermott, Josh Richardson and Zach Collins, with San Antonio getting Ben Simmons. What do you all think?

Tre is the only true PG that Spurs have, and lately bigger PG’s have been overpowering him, Murray, Wall. Enter Ben Simmons. Simmons, Vassell, Keldon, Sochan, Poeltl. Now that line-up can defend and switch on anybody in the league. Ben is only 26 and could still be a part of the young development. I wouldn’t mind this trade if Nets are taking our vets.
    Yeah, we'd be an incredible 3-point shooting team with Sochan, Simmons and Poeltl in the same line up

Taking on that Simmons contract is worth 2 first round picks alone. Spurs would have to get 3-4 unprotected picks at least for that trade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, we'd be an incredible 3-point shooting team with Sochan, Simmons and Poeltl in the same line up

Taking on that Simmons contract is worth 2 first round picks alone. Spurs would have to get 3-4 unprotected picks at least for that trade.
    I know Tre has improved on the 3pt, but it’s not like he’s taking 5-8 shots per game. And this will be a running game with still Vassell and Keldon spreading. I don’t know where it’s coming from but it’s all-over social media. I wouldn’t be against it tbh

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Nets owe their 2024 and 2026 firsts to Houston, along with Houston having swap rights with them in 2025 and 2027.

About the best the Nets could offer the Spurs, in terms of draft capital, is an unprotected first in either 2028 or 2029 and an unprotected swap in the other year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the Simmons ship has sailed for the Spurs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the Simmons ship has sailed for the Spurs
    That was before Primo started exposing his private part, and now Spurs are without their future “franchise” point guard. I think it is wise to revisit while things are not working out in Nets.

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This guy is barely playing at level that warrants starting let alone an all star level.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why the would you want Ben Simmons at this point? It was a bad idea a year ago and it's ing atrocious now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You'd have more chances of rehabbing an NBA player with an amputated leg than you do of fixing Ben Simmons' brain. Pass as in I'd rather have monkeypox.

Thread Information