Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Tell it, Spurts.

Testify!!!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Florida Won't Release Number of COVID Deaths in Individual Counties Despite Surge in Cases

exact number of COVID deaths in counties in Florida remains unconfirmed as the state reportedly will not reveal the data as cases surge amid the highly transmissible Delta variant.

Florida releases data related to COVID deaths on a state level, but hasn't been disclosing the number of deaths on a county level for three months,

people in Florida will find it difficult to know the exact number of COVID deaths in each of the state's 67 counties due to the shortcomings and inconsistencies in data published on federal websites.

the CDC number doesn't represent an accurate state tally and its county-level-COVID-deaths map shows only blanks for each county.

The department used to report county death tolls on a daily basis before it began in June releasing weekly reports, which lack those local death counts

The department's spokesperson, ... the department is "not hiding anything."

"Anytime (the government) hides information, you question what's going on. And you don't trust. And when you lose the trust of the people you serve and the people's lives you're responsible for, that's wrong,"

https://www.newsweek.com/florida-won...-cases-1628067

For Repugs, politics overrides and sacrifices public health and lives.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Florida Won't Release Number of COVID Deaths in Individual Counties Despite Surge in Cases

exact number of COVID deaths in counties in Florida remains unconfirmed as the state reportedly will not reveal the data as cases surge amid the highly transmissible Delta variant.

Florida releases data related to COVID deaths on a state level, but hasn't been disclosing the number of deaths on a county level for three months,

people in Florida will find it difficult to know the exact number of COVID deaths in each of the state's 67 counties due to the shortcomings and inconsistencies in data published on federal websites.

the CDC number doesn't represent an accurate state tally and its county-level-COVID-deaths map shows only blanks for each county.

The department used to report county death tolls on a daily basis before it began in June releasing weekly reports, which lack those local death counts

The department's spokesperson, ... the department is "not hiding anything."

"Anytime (the government) hides information, you question what's going on. And you don't trust. And when you lose the trust of the people you serve and the people's lives you're responsible for, that's wrong,"

https://www.newsweek.com/florida-won...-cases-1628067

For Repugs, politics overrides and sacrifices public health and lives.
    Bugs me too, bouts. He's fudging those death numbers. And I need 'em, damn him!!!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He's been wreckin' Biden's since that sucker got in that White House after Madonna gave the (all clear).

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How a Florida county has become the 'Conspiracy Capital of the World'

Sarasota, Florida, has emerged as the nexus for a wide ranging collection of conspiracy theorists.

Donald Trump's first national security adviser Michael Flynn, an influential figure in the QAnon conspiracy world, lives nearby in Englewood, and other ardent supporters of the twice-impeached one-term president call Sarasota County home

Overstock.com founder and election conspiracist Patrick Byrne recently bought six properties at inflated prices in the county, where the

Cyber Ninjas digital firm is headquartered, and

Turning Point USA head Charlie Kirk,

state Sen. Joe Gruthers and

conspiracy theorist Maria Zack also live there.

Byrne, who worked with Trump in an effort to overturn his 2020 loss, is backing a campaign by a group called Defend Our Union,

which is led by Women for Trump Florida founder Caroline Wetheringon, for a voter canvass to prove election fraud in Sarasota County.

https://www.rawstory.com/sarasota-county

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

No million-dollar checks: Democratic governors may sit out Florida
    https://www.politico.com/states/flor...lorida-1392319

TALLAHASSEE The Democratic Governors Association has no plans to give significant financial help to Florida Democrats as they seek to unseat Gov. Ron DeSantis in 2022, a major setback that will make it harder for challengers to take on the popular Republican.

The DGA, which spent more than $15 million in Florida over the past two gubernatorial election cycles, is starting to deprioritize the state and is expected to have a much smaller footprint during the midterms, said two Florida Democratic consultants who have been in contact with the DGA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Perfect timing

Going to free florida for entire Dec and Jan

USA! USA!

Love FLA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No million-dollar checks: Democratic governors may sit out Florida
    https://www.politico.com/states/flor...lorida-1392319

TALLAHASSEE The Democratic Governors Association has no plans to give significant financial help to Florida Democrats as they seek to unseat Gov. Ron DeSantis in 2022, a major setback that will make it harder for challengers to take on the popular Republican.

The DGA, which spent more than $15 million in Florida over the past two gubernatorial election cycles, is starting to deprioritize the state and is expected to have a much smaller footprint during the midterms, said two Florida Democratic consultants who have been in contact with the DGA.
    They shouldn't get a dime. They ed up and put Brandon's huge win over the big loser at risk.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Florida has 2,800 covid deaths per hundred thousand inhabitants, even higher than hole Texas 2500

For the USA the number is 2050

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Florida has 2,800 covid deaths per hundred thousand inhabitants, even higher than hole Texas 2500

For the USA the number is 2050
    In floridas defense, as reasonable people should know, they have a disproportionate number of retired elderly.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who are also Trump s.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who are also Trump s.
    I didn't know the coronavirus could differentiate political affiliation.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It differs pretty substantially by vaccination status.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So all blue team got vaccinated and red team didnt? Please show your work there.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So all blue team got vaccinated and red team didnt? Please show your work there.
    LOL strawman

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here are the results of that regression. As expected, the outcome of the 2020 presidential election remains the largest and strongest predictor of vaccine behavior, but several other variables are also important predictors.
    https://law.marquette.edu/facultyblo...just-politics/

Not all of it, but overall vaccination rates differ drastically between the two populations, i.e. neo-fascist, and liberal.

The gap in vaccination rates between counties that voted for Biden, and Counties that voted for Trump as of Sep 13 was 12.9%

That means that Degrasse-Tyson was spot on when he noted that conservatives were dying from a preventable illness at a rate eight times that of liberals. Gotta admire the courage of their convictions. That will show us.
    https://www.kff.org/policy-watch/the...ination-rates/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who are also Trump s.

Florida is at 60% vaccination status. Thats way higher than Texas and at almost equal rate as California and Pennsylvania.

todays re s

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It can't.

But it will kill unvaccinated at a rate that is roughly 100 times greater than vaccinated people.

If there is a difference in vaccination rates between the two populations, which there is... you can absolutely use political affiliation to determine how much more likely any person is to die from the rona.

Tragicomic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Former colleagues say Ron DeSantis's surgeon general is 'a source of embarrassment'

Florida surgeon general Dr. Joseph Ladapo has come under scrutiny recently over his claims to have served on boards and appointed to programs while a UCLA medical professor.

while UCLA Medical School won't give the network and her research team any information,

some of the employees, doctors, and former colleagues of Dr. Ladapo happily gave a statement.

Ladapo's March 2020 op-ed in USAToday in which he said he had "spent the past week taking care of COVID-19 patients at UCLA's flagship hospital."
    UCLA doctors and employees say the opposite.

sources tell us that before that press conference" in July 2020,

his op-eds "greatly mischaracterized AKA LIED

the type of work he was doing during the pandemic."

Dr. Ladapo was not part of either. It was a small group of people, a task force. Everyone knew everyone. He wasn't there.'"

From June 2019 to Sept. 2021, "at no point was Dr. Ladapo scheduled to treat COVID patients during that time period that we were able to review."

Ladapo said in USAToday in March 2020, he "spent the past week taking care of patients with COVID at UCLA's flagship hospital,"

he was not listed among the doctors to have worked there.

"A lot of people here at UCLA are glad he is gone

because we were embarrassed by his opinions and behavior. At the same time,

we don't wish this on the people of Florida.

They don't deserve to have something like him making their health decisions."

the embarrassment they felt after Dr. Ladapo was hired in Florida and frequently cited UCLA as a source of his work.

https://www.rawstory.com/ron-desantis-s-new-surgeon-general-joseph-ladapo-revealed-to-have-lied-about-ucla-work-maddow

Repugs, always scraping the bottom of the barrel, the dregs, as long as the ty dregs are politically compatible with Repug BULL

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Florida is at 60% vaccination status. Thats way higher than Texas and at almost equal rate as California and Pennsylvania.

todays re s
    Texas is also full of Trump s. Have you not been paying attention?

bragging about 60%

hater

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Texas is also full of Trump s. Have you not been paying attention?

bragging about 60%

hater
    Pavlovs stupidity continues

Read again idiot. Florida has similar vax rate as Cali and Pennsylvania.

They also have HIGHER 65+ vax rate than New York and Cali

todays Russian operatives

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pavlovs stupidity continues

Read again idiot. Florida has similar vax rate as Cali and Pennsylvania.

They also have HIGHER 65+ vax rate than New York and Cali

todays Russian operatives
    still bragging about a ty vax % when you're antivax

today's Putin loving vaxxed antivaxxer

Thread Information