Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no. End of discussion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These days many fans want to trade Murray for Simmons. I'm wondering why. Murray has been improving each season. Next season he could be a 20+ guy with 38+% 3pt percentage. Seems to me this is better than Kawhi at his 5th season. Anyone has data to compare? Like Kawhi, Murray is a gym rat and had strong desire to be the best. Plus, he has the tools. With the Spurs' development system, he may be a super stay like Kawhi. Am I too crazy?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray unlikely to be the next Kawhi but he looked pretty good tonight. Expecting further progress from him this year on the offensive end. 3pt shot needs work but the rest of his offensive game is looking silky smooth and Pop seems okay with his loose style of play as he should considering how hard he plays on both sides of the ball.
    Last edited by KingKev; 10-10-2021 at 08:47 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is he even better than Danny Green as a lockdown defender?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is he even better than Danny Green as a lockdown defender?
    Not far off and that is pretty good company I’d argue. Better than Green at steals/deflections/stripping the ball for sure but Green was an overall better defender is his prime Spurs years.

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These days many fans want to trade Murray for Simmons. I'm wondering why. Murray has been improving each season. Next season he could be a 20+ guy with 38+% 3pt percentage. Seems to me this is better than Kawhi at his 5th season. Anyone has data to compare? Like Kawhi, Murray is a gym rat and had strong desire to be the best. Plus, he has the tools. With the Spurs' development system, he may be a super stay like Kawhi. Am I too crazy?
    Yeah I feel this right now after watching Murray scrap it out last night. And to your point you could very well be right. I was literally thinking the same, probably not as high as 38 percent from three but at least average.

Thread Information