Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Liverpool is just better than almost any other team. Losing to Leicester on visit is within the possibilities. But losing to Aston Villa at home was inexcusable. The United just have a terrible dip in form. Solskjæer will have to shake up some things. Great talent and deep, but something is missing.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Cristiano is the player with least pressures in the PL. Maybe he isn't excluded of all of Manu's faults, tbh.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Ronàdo with a great goal and assist at Tootenham

Also, another L for Juve
    Last edited by lefty; 10-30-2021 at 07:12 PM.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Then you have Juve players still blaming Ronaldo, when he was the one carrying this scrub team and the only one scoring in 3 seasons of CL knockout stages

Always nice to see frauds getting exposed and put in the right place

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Then you have Juve players still blaming Ronaldo, when he was the one carrying this scrub team and the only one scoring in 3 seasons of CL knockout stages

Always nice to see frauds getting exposed and put in the right place

He also single handedly cost them against Porto with that horrific “defense” in the wall.

, even United blame Ronaldo for being worse than they were last season:

https://www.90min.com/in/posts/crist...-style-of-play

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    He also single handedly cost them against Porto with that horrific “defense” in the wall.

, even United blame Ronaldo for being worse than they were last season:

https://www.90min.com/in/posts/crist...-style-of-play
    PSG keeps pulling comeback wins when the corpse of Lionel Harden gets subbed out

0 goals and 0 assists in a farmers league

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    PSG keeps pulling comeback wins when the corpse of Lionel Harden gets subbed out

0 goals and 0 assists in a farmers league
    but he’s so inspirational

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Brighton and Graham Potter... have been watching these guys for two years now and this manager Potter needs his brain picked. The style this team plays and now with the results they are getting with mediocre players (at best) is somewhat beautiful. Down 3- 0 to Liverpool and then get a handball to disallow the third goal and this team comes roaring back and is legit beating Liverpool at their own game without a less advanced press and tying the game at Anfield. Then Brighton tries to break presses from the back and are willing to suffer the consequences but the flow of the entire team can be amazing. They have a way of working closely together with little one touch passes finding their way out of very difficult situations. And then spread out and make longer passes and then really good passing again close to the opponents goal.

I very much doubt Brighton will make the top 6 but Potter has something he has done exceptionally well to work his way up to this level. He will probably not get a look from the big teams because he has not coached the "big spoiled" players but every league needs more guys like this. Last year they could not finish out games but the system and the way the players accepted it and played it was notable but because the record was not very good no big props. This year they are coming from behind and winning or tying games and I just cant find any English soccer dudes that explain what he does to do him justice. Would love to spend a week in their training camp and have a listen.

I think Potter looks for very smart players that are technically gifted but not necessarily great players and they appear to love the style. The one exceptional player, Eve Bissouma, I have no idea how they kept him over the summer.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Cristiano: "In Premier League, players hit you less".

In other words "life is easier for forwards in the PL". Something I have always said. Not only that, all teams tend to play a more open style of football, resulting in more chances and goals. GOD would tore up in this league.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Props to Ronaldo, Atalanta must be in tears everytime

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    I simply cannot understand how is there still a debate between Ronaldo and Harden among unbiased football fans

Ronaldo's easily the most clutch and most dominant player of all time. He can play in any country, league or system and you know he's gonna produce regardless.

Midget was very much a product of Xavi, Iniesta and Pep. The fact that he's never won a CL without at least one of those 3 and he's struggling immensely in a farmers league, while Ronaldo's still playing and scoring at an elite level at the age of 36, shows you how much Ronaldo is light years ahead of Harden imho.

Big Naldo

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    I simply cannot understand how is there still a debate between Ronaldo and Harden among unbiased football fans

Ronaldo's easily the most clutch and most dominant player of all time. He can play in any country, league or system and you know he's gonna produce regardless.

Midget was very much a product of Xavi, Iniesta and Pep. The fact that he's never won a CL without at least one of those 3 and he's struggling immensely in a farmers league, while Ronaldo's still playing and scoring at an elite level at the age of 36, shows you how much Ronaldo is light years ahead of Harden imho.

Big Naldo
    Ronaldo is an elite goal scorer, Messi is an elite footballer. Messi’s playmaking on top of his elite goal scoring is why Messi is ahead.

Messi without goals can still be MOTM, Ronaldo without goals has very little impact. But props to your boy bynumite.

And that farmers league (along with the Portuguese league) has knocked Ronaldo out of CL

You can also argue teams look far worse without Messi than they do without Ronaldo. Juventus have topped their group while Barca may not even get out of theirs. United had a better record last year than this. And Madrid won as many league les after ronaldo left than they did during his time there

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Ronaldo is the buy that will assure MU WILL NOT win the EPL.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

Big Naldo
    Big Naldo with yet again another c’utch performance in actual compe ions, while Missi fakes a vagina injury because he can’t score in a baguette farmers league

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Solid win for Man... oh wait...

de Gea

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Solid win for Man... oh wait...

de Gea
    Spain’s goalkeepers suck ass

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Ronaldo can’t do it against elite teams anymore. United were much better against the elite teams last season in the league but after Ronaldo the whole team is dysfunctional. Bruno had a record breaking season until Ronaldo arrived. Juventus top their CL group without him, united getting pumped by their biggest rivals once Ronaldo joined.

But hey, need a goal against the 8th best team then he’s your go to guy. But as a poacher it’s always going to be hard for him to have an impact against any team that is decent. A horrible nostalgia signing and you have to feel for United fans after finishing runner ups in the league last season

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Ronaldo can’t do it against elite teams anymore. United were much better against the elite teams last season in the league but after Ronaldo the whole team is dysfunctional. Bruno had a record breaking season until Ronaldo arrived. Juventus top their CL group without him, united getting pumped by their biggest rivals once Ronaldo joined.

But hey, need a goal against the 8th best team then he’s your go to guy. But as a poacher it’s always going to be hard for him to have an impact against any team that is decent. A horrible nostalgia signing and you have to feel for United fans after finishing runner ups in the league last season
    lmao Messi can’t even score against the likes of Assocition de Producteurs de Baguettes du Rhônes FC and St Michelon de Basse Moselle

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count

Can midget even stay on the pitch without his body breaking down?

Let's see where he's at by the team he's Ronaldo's age.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    lmao Messi can’t even score against the likes of Assocition de Producteurs de Baguettes du Rhônes FC and St Michelon de Basse Moselle
    He scored against City, saves himself for CL, not the farmers Ronaldo goes for tbh

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Can midget even stay on the pitch without his body breaking down?

Let's see where he's at by the team he's Ronaldo's age.
    Dude, you walked right into that one.

Remember the little shtick you had about Messi feasting on the group stage vs ty opponents while not appearing vs the important foes?

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    500,000 a week and can’t hack it against top 6 teams anymore so they bench him and start winning against one of the best teams in the league

And then give up a goal 5 min after he comes on
    Last edited by Amuseddaysleeper; 11-28-2021 at 01:00 PM.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    If Portugal were to classify for Qatar 2022, they could have to play against Italy. Italy are the current Euro champions and tend to turn on the turbo and nitrogen in elimination games.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Ronaldo sent a message to Cassano for the Italian to stop criticizing Cristiano on the media. Cassano wrote back telling him to stop being a and start being like Messi that doesn't give a about what people say of him.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Ronaldo sent a message to Cassano for the Italian to stop criticizing Cristiano on the media. Cassano wrote back telling him to stop being a and start being like Messi that doesn't give a about what people say of him.
    Of course midget doesn't care. He's a mercenary at this point in his career, bankrupted barca with his outrageous contracts and now he's chasing that oil money. Plus, it helps when you keep getting validated by winning awards you don't deserve.
    Last edited by Bynumite; 12-05-2021 at 07:32 PM.

Thread Information