Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    and then you have autistic midgetfans like Elnono and AmusedGaySleeper who seem to think Ronaldo is as washed as midget is

Lionel Harden would have to turn on his PS5 to even dream of scoring a hattrick against a Premier League team, at this stage of his career

Long range rocket, tap in and a header.

VINTAGE GOATnaldo

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    and then you have autistic midgetfans like Elnono and AmusedGaySleeper who seem to think Ronaldo is as washed as midget is

Lionel Harden would have to turn on his PS5 to even dream of scoring a hattrick against a Premier League team, at this stage of his career

VINTAGE GOATnaldo
    People will never learn

Everytime people criticize him and say he’s finished he bags a hat trick in a big game.
    Everytime

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    AlphaNaldo with a system QB

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Tom artived to Britain wearing bell bottoms?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Great hat trick by Ronaldo.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    @ "as washed as midget"... this dude been stinking it up all year... even quit on the team once already...

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    @ "as washed as midget"... this dude been stinking it up all year... even quit on the team once already...
    This level of delusion can't be healthy, midgetfans going down with the ship I see

They're still pretending Lionel Harden is in better form than Ronaldo this season, when the individual numbers clearly show that's not the case

How's 2 goals in 18 farmers league games, better than 12 goals in the best league in the world and only second to Salah?

Your boy is completely washed. DONE. Chinese Super League level at best. Sorry this is happening to you

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    AlphaNaldo with a system QB
    Tom artived to Britain wearing bell bottoms?
    Brady in the stands watching GOATnaldo score a hat trick at 37 and said " it, i'm coming back."

The GOAT is so inspirational

Glad Brady didn't book a flight to Paris instead, otherwise he would have stayed retired most likely, after watching the Parisian Zombie drag his feet up and down the pitch
    Last edited by Bynumite; 03-13-2022 at 07:11 PM.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    This level of delusion can't be healthy, midgetfans going down with the ship I see
    The only one deluded is Penaldofan... I feel for the ManU coach though, however long he has in his job...

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    The only one deluded is Penaldofan... I feel for the ManU coach though, however long he has in his job...
    That's 2 goals in 18 farmers league games and getting booed by your own fans at home talking

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count

The Ronaldo affect

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

The Ronaldo affect

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Ronaldo is gone at MU if they expect to win the EPL next year.
    They wont make top 4 this year.

He had a great game while walking around on defense. He actually should have had 4 against Tottenham.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Ronaldo is gone at MU if they expect to win the EPL next year.
    They wont make top 4 this year.
    Awful take, United's problems are mostly defensive, Maguire should never be a starter in a top half EPL team. Which is why they needed a Ronaldo hat trick to beat a trash Spurs team in the first place.

Fun fact, Ronaldo has played 20 games vs Tottenham, scored 14 goals and only lost once. Your club is Ronaldo's personal toilet. Stay salty
    Last edited by Bynumite; 03-13-2022 at 09:01 PM.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    That's 2 goals in 18 farmers league games and getting booed by your own fans at home talking
    just facts, tbh

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Awful take, United's problems are mostly defensive, Maguire should never be a starter in a top half EPL team. Which is why they needed a Ronaldo hat trick to beat a trash Spurs team in the first place.

Fun fact, Ronaldo has played 20 games vs Tottenham, scored 14 goals and only lost once. Your club is Ronaldo's personal toilet. Stay salty
    LOL, and PSG’s weren’t defensive either? Did you see the goals they conceded to Madrid? Marquinhos went full Maguire alongside the GK against real.

Come on now

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Apparently Ronaldo hit a big milestone with the hat trick, scoring more official goals than anyone else ever in history of the game. Scored his 807 goal, but is also number 1 in international goals (115), number 1 in champion league goals (140) and number 1 by far in goals of such storied club as Real Madrid with 451. I’m not sure why people laugh at the idea of Ronaldo being the GOAT.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count

Ronaldo will not be with MU next year because he walks around on defense.
    He is 37 yo and cant get close to playing a full 90 minutes in this league game after game.
    They absolutely will get rid of him.
    Mark it down.

And I dont look at games the way as supporters of teams who are always in the top. I like watching the game.
    I love Ronaldo's ability on the offensive end. Probably the best player to be able to score the greatest variety of goals.
    But in the EPL shouting at everyone else to run and point while you just stand there?

He is so gone. He needs a strong team with a part time role. MU does not need him. they need more than this.
    You obviously dont whatch MU play nor do you understand the EPL and his situation on this particular team.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    ROFL back to back years of getting cucked by teams that don’t even have a prayer of winning CL. Zero shots for overrated Penaldo in an elimination game. Far worse performance than Messi against Madrid, and Messi wasn’t even good in that match.

Penaldo is beyond finished too now

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

VINTAGE GOATnaldo
    Such a rookie mistake.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    All those goals and Penaldo still got schooled by el Trolo Simeone

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Getting knocked out by Porto, crappy Atletico (who are the worst they’ve been in a decade) and Lyon. 0 knockout goals in his last 4 matches

But but but at least he scored when he’s eliminated! ZERO shots, hahahaha

Without goals, Ronaldo looks like a horrific player. And when they dry up he has nothing else to offer.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    No excuses. Ronaldo played like .

See how easy that was midgetfans. That's how you handle a loss, instead you blame the goalkeeper, the defense, the coach, the ball boy. Anyone but midget

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    No excuses. Ronaldo played like .

See how easy that was midgetfans. That's how you handle a loss, instead you blame the goalkeeper, the defense, the coach, the ball boy. Anyone but midget
    Dude you were literally blaming the defense the other day

And plenty of us have said Messi is past it this season. I’ve said many times now the Messi/Ronaldo era is dead. At this point we are comparing one low bar against another.

At least Ronaldo can still fight for top 4 even though he’ll probably have united finishing in Europa at best.

Messi joining a stupid French league with zilch to play for.
    Really wish he had gone to city instead.

Thread Information