Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Apparently Ronaldo hit a big milestone with the hat trick, scoring more official goals than anyone else ever in history of the game. Scored his 807 goal, but is also number 1 in international goals (115), number 1 in champion league goals (140) and number 1 by far in goals of such storied club as Real Madrid with 451. I’m not sure why people laugh at the idea of Ronaldo being the GOAT.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    No excuses. Ronaldo played like .
    you've been throwing excuses all year. You'll have the excuses ready next week again.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Didn’t Atlético take out Liverpool few seasons ago? It was within possibilities for United to get eliminated and within the possibilities for Atlético to avoid being victimized by Ronaldo once again.

I saw Pelé play only once, was with Cosmos in ‘77, couldn’t believe some were saying he was the GOAT. He was walking in mid-field, only after I understood he was 37 and that Pelé was indeed the GOAT. Same age as Ronaldo. It’s amazing he can still make hat tricks, but just can’t bring his top game every game like before.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Didn’t Atlético take out Liverpool few seasons ago? It was within possibilities for United to get eliminated and within the possibilities for Atlético to avoid being victimized by Ronaldo once again.

I saw Pelé play only once, was with Cosmos in ‘77, couldn’t believe some were saying he was the GOAT. He was walking in mid-field, only after I understood he was 37 and that Pelé was indeed the GOAT. Same age as Ronaldo. It’s amazing he can still make hat tricks, but just can’t bring his top game every game like before.
    Everything is 'within the possibilities', that's why the games are played. If you ask me, Pele was always overrated, tbh, played in an era of unathletic players and had absolutely world class teammates like Garrincha.

Ronaldo, IMHO, is easily top 5 of his generation or maybe top 20 all time, which is absolutely a great place to be. Not sure why Ronaldo-fans feel threatened by that, tbh.

I would have a really difficult time ranking this Ronaldo ahead of el fenomeno Ronaldo, for example. Or even Zidane, another top 20 all time player.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Dude you were literally blaming the defense the other day

And plenty of us have said Messi is past it this season. I’ve said many times now the Messi/Ronaldo era is dead. At this point we are comparing one low bar against another.

This.

They are still both fantastic technicians.
    But in this game when you cant really move or have the stamina needed like you used to...
    And what manager who really cares wants to deal with a player who can dominate on the practice field during shooting practice wowing everyone, and then gets on the pitch and stands unless his team gains control of the ball near goal. And with those huge reputations.

Honestly a team like Chelsea could use Ronaldo during the last 20 minutes if they were down.
    But NO WAY, no fkn way is Ronaldo going to be allowed to walk on defense with coach Thomas T. Those guys up front run their asses off and then are removed after being completely spent after 70 or 75 minutes. Its demanded. This is what you must do, be fast over a torturous period of time.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

Smashing an autistic kid's phone just because you lost a football match. POS.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Alpha move by Ronaldo, he doesn't give a

Messi would never

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Ronaldo hat trick and incredible clutch FK to win the game

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Imagine needing a GOATnaldo hattrick to win because your defence is so that they can't stop ing Norwich

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

RIP

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Terrible, RIP.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Damn. What did the child have?

Your child dying. There can't be a worst feeling than that.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Damn. What did the child have?

Your child dying. There can't be a worst feeling than that.
    Happened during birth from what I heard, not necessarily something he had. Unfortunately babies can entangle with the umbilical cord, etc, there's always risk, and with twins it can be worse.

Glad at least one of them made it.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    What was the score?

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    This egomaniac left Madrid thinking he was bigger than Real. He hasn't stopped being embarrassed since leaving. Benzema will end up a bigger idol in Madrid.

Compare that to GOD leaving Catalunya. Barcelona ended up losing in the quarters of Europa League.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    If you watch the whole game it’s clear how useless Ronaldo can be over extended times.
    He got the ball in a clear area he had climbed into, made a 10 meter run, and said to himself “I got 30 more meters to go, pass.”
    He can’t run at a defense from longer ways out like he used to. He would terrorize teams from the wing. He is still incredible good closer to the goal, but a significant part of why he was so dangerous is absolutely gone. People just don’t want to admit it.

He still would make a great early exit or late sub player for the right team.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    This egomaniac left Madrid thinking he was bigger than Real. He hasn't stopped being embarrassed since leaving. Benzema will end up a bigger idol in Madrid.

Compare that to GOD leaving Catalunya. Barcelona ended up losing in the quarters of Europa League.
    Barca are 2nd in lol liga, after finishing 3rd and bankrupt in Harden's last season with Barca Cry more, FAP

Also, Barca have routinely been spanked by Real in recent years. This season, they won 4-0 at the Barnabeu without Harden.

The chemotherapy was a success, if you ask me.

The narrative that Barca was gonna fall off the edge of the earth without midget, was just another one of midgetfans many lies
    Last edited by Bynumite; 05-08-2022 at 12:49 PM.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    If you watch the whole game it’s clear how useless Ronaldo can be over extended times.
    He got the ball in a clear area he had climbed into, made a 10 meter run, and said to himself “I got 30 more meters to go, pass.”
    He can’t run at a defense from longer ways out like he used to. He would terrorize teams from the wing. He is still incredible good closer to the goal, but a significant part of why he was so dangerous is absolutely gone. People just don’t want to admit it.

He still would make a great early exit or late sub player for the right team.
    Boiled down:

Ronaldo 18 goals at 37 in the Premier League. Only behind Son and Salah.

Lionel Harden 4 goals in 23 matches in the Farmers League. Not even a top 60 goals scorer

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Boiled down:

Ronaldo 18 goals at 37 in the Premier League. Only behind Son and Salah.

Lionel Harden 4 goals in 23 matches in the Farmers League. Not even a top 60 goals scorer
    And his TEAM boiled down.
    Is terrible.
    4-0 to Brighton and Ronaldo was clearly horrid.
    Thats boiled down.

If you got excited about Kobe scoring a huge number of points in his last year with the Lakers go for it.
    Look at his last game against Denver and where LA finished and it should make you feel good.
    Kobe would NOT take a minor role to help a TEAM win either.

Harden? Is that supposed to be Messi? I got no qualms in the obvious. Messi does not play defense either. And he might not be a full 90 minute player either, have not seen him enough. I have watched almost every EPL game Ronaldo has been in this year. He does not play defense and he cannot run at a defense for a distance and last a whole game. Its just the truth. MU fans see it. They still love the goals. They just know he is not a starter like a number of other players they have. RONALDO was supposed to get them into the Champions League at the very least. They did it the year before so....? What happened... ? Part of what happened was Ronaldo.

Just recognize his role now. MC would be happy to bring Ronaldo on at 70 minutes in a game where they needed a goal.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Oh yes.

Ronaldo has the most goals all time (Pele not counted) because he is the most gifted goal scorer of all time.
    imo...

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Barca are 2nd in lol liga, after finishing 3rd and bankrupt in Harden's last season with Barca Cry more, FAP

Also, Barca have routinely been spanked by Real in recent years. This season, they won 4-0 at the Barnabeu without Harden.

The chemotherapy was a success, if you ask me.

The narrative that Barca was gonna fall off the edge of the earth without midget, was just another one of midgetfans many lies
    Dude. Europa League. Quarterfinals. Not even final. Not even semis.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    The leftovers of Madrid's threepeat winning it all again, proving that this guy was little more than a decoration piece.

The bitterness that this egomaniac must be experiencing right now.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    The leftovers of Madrid's threepeat winning it all again, proving that this guy was little more than a decoration piece.

The bitterness that this egomaniac must be experiencing right now.
    Benzema said Ronaldo taught him how to lead at thr highest levrl

meanwhile Pessi is majing PSG worse

Thread Information