Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Benzema said Ronaldo taught him how to lead at thr highest levrl

meanwhile Pessi is majing PSG worse
    Ronaldo helped lead MU right out of the CL with all his hand waving players to spots while he just stood around waiting for a through ball that he could never carry 40 yards. The way he scored this year was his enormous skill closer to the goal, not as his old winger swoop ins where he would just terrify defenders wide.
    He needs a minor role as a goal scorer on a new team. MU does not need him to lead anything. They need big changes and time.

I know Pep would use him the last 20 minutes to score to close out or win a game or even get them back in one. If MU keeps him and he leads them to a top 4 finish then their new coach is GOD. Or he brings in a bunch of new players that can use a last 20 minute scorer.

edit: free kicks, Ronaldo can still be a terror. He still has a cannon of a leg.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    You're still arguing about these TOSBs

Their era is over, it was a nice run, but Messi's decline has been swift and Ronaldo has been shown to be a cog (albeit a big cog) in the Madrid success machine.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Ronaldo helped lead MU right out of the CL with all his hand waving players to spots while he just stood around waiting for a through ball that he could never carry 40 yards. The way he scored this year was his enormous skill closer to the goal, not as his old winger swoop ins where he would just terrify defenders wide.
    He needs a minor role as a goal scorer on a new team. MU does not need him to lead anything. They need big changes and time.

I know Pep would use him the last 20 minutes to score to close out or win a game or even get them back in one. If MU keeps him and he leads them to a top 4 finish then their new coach is GOD. Or he brings in a bunch of new players that can use a last 20 minute scorer.

edit: free kicks, Ronaldo can still be a terror. He still has a cannon of a leg.
    Ronaldo still had a better season than Pessi in the PL with teammates while Messi performed poorly with a stacked team in a farmerís league

And Messi is younger

Also Ronaldo has more les than Spurs

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Ronaldo still had a better season than Pessi in the PL with teammates while Messi performed poorly with a stacked team in a farmerís league

And Messi is younger

I have more les than Spurs.

Leftman I dont have the Messi-Ronaldo problem. They were both great players in very different ways imo.
    Im just saying that people who thought or still think Ronaldo would solve MU problems... no.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    The leftovers of Madrid's threepeat winning it all again, proving that this guy was little more than a decoration piece.

The bitterness that this egomaniac must be experiencing right now.
    tbh

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Itís crazy how many teams see Ronaldo for making everyone worse that he is. Him leaving Madrid may be the dumbest move by an athlete this past decade.
    Last edited by Amuseddaysleeper; 07-16-2022 at 07:02 AM.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count

And Messi is younger

Ronaldo did have a better season but a quarter of his goals were for Norwich and the entire attack is built around him whereas Psg are rightfully built to serve mbappe. Messiís goal scoring was but still one of the best playmakers in Europe.

As for Ronaldo, heís achieved TOSB status as teams are starting to figure out he makes you worse whereas united were second the season prior and top 3 in scoring and got worse in every category since Ronaldo joined. I mean this speaks volumes:

Last edited by Amuseddaysleeper; 07-16-2022 at 07:12 AM.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count

Their era is over, it was a nice run, but Messi's decline has been swift and Ronaldo has been shown to be a cog (albeit a big cog) in the Madrid success machine.
    LOL couldn’t be more wrong, holy . They’re both past it but Madrid are flourishing without him while every team Ronaldo joins gets worse

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count

LOL couldnít be more wrong, holy . Theyíre both past it but Madrid are flourishing without him while every team Ronaldo joins gets worse

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    LOL couldn’t be more wrong, holy . They’re both past it but Madrid are flourishing without him while every team Ronaldo joins gets worse
    IDGAF about either of these old washed up fgts. Move on, the new generation is here tbh

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    IDGAF about either of these old washed up fgts. Move on, the new generation is here tbh
    And are very underwhelming, tbh

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Prettiest penis in the League

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count

Thread Information