Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Benzema said Ronaldo taught him how to lead at thr highest levrl

meanwhile Pessi is majing PSG worse
    Ronaldo helped lead MU right out of the CL with all his hand waving players to spots while he just stood around waiting for a through ball that he could never carry 40 yards. The way he scored this year was his enormous skill closer to the goal, not as his old winger swoop ins where he would just terrify defenders wide.
    He needs a minor role as a goal scorer on a new team. MU does not need him to lead anything. They need big changes and time.

I know Pep would use him the last 20 minutes to score to close out or win a game or even get them back in one. If MU keeps him and he leads them to a top 4 finish then their new coach is GOD. Or he brings in a bunch of new players that can use a last 20 minute scorer.

edit: free kicks, Ronaldo can still be a terror. He still has a cannon of a leg.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    You're still arguing about these TOSBs

Their era is over, it was a nice run, but Messi's decline has been swift and Ronaldo has been shown to be a cog (albeit a big cog) in the Madrid success machine.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Ronaldo helped lead MU right out of the CL with all his hand waving players to spots while he just stood around waiting for a through ball that he could never carry 40 yards. The way he scored this year was his enormous skill closer to the goal, not as his old winger swoop ins where he would just terrify defenders wide.
    He needs a minor role as a goal scorer on a new team. MU does not need him to lead anything. They need big changes and time.

I know Pep would use him the last 20 minutes to score to close out or win a game or even get them back in one. If MU keeps him and he leads them to a top 4 finish then their new coach is GOD. Or he brings in a bunch of new players that can use a last 20 minute scorer.

edit: free kicks, Ronaldo can still be a terror. He still has a cannon of a leg.
    Ronaldo still had a better season than Pessi in the PL with teammates while Messi performed poorly with a stacked team in a farmer’s league

And Messi is younger

Also Ronaldo has more les than Spurs

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Ronaldo still had a better season than Pessi in the PL with teammates while Messi performed poorly with a stacked team in a farmer’s league

And Messi is younger

I have more les than Spurs.

Leftman I dont have the Messi-Ronaldo problem. They were both great players in very different ways imo.
    Im just saying that people who thought or still think Ronaldo would solve MU problems... no.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    The leftovers of Madrid's threepeat winning it all again, proving that this guy was little more than a decoration piece.

The bitterness that this egomaniac must be experiencing right now.
    tbh

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    It’s crazy how many teams see Ronaldo for making everyone worse that he is. Him leaving Madrid may be the dumbest move by an athlete this past decade.
    Last edited by Amuseddaysleeper; 07-16-2022 at 07:02 AM.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count

And Messi is younger

Ronaldo did have a better season but a quarter of his goals were for Norwich and the entire attack is built around him whereas Psg are rightfully built to serve mbappe. Messi’s goal scoring was but still one of the best playmakers in Europe.

As for Ronaldo, he’s achieved TOSB status as teams are starting to figure out he makes you worse whereas united were second the season prior and top 3 in scoring and got worse in every category since Ronaldo joined. I mean this speaks volumes:

Last edited by Amuseddaysleeper; 07-16-2022 at 07:12 AM.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count

Their era is over, it was a nice run, but Messi's decline has been swift and Ronaldo has been shown to be a cog (albeit a big cog) in the Madrid success machine.
    LOL couldn’t be more wrong, holy . They’re both past it but Madrid are flourishing without him while every team Ronaldo joins gets worse

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count

LOL couldn’t be more wrong, holy . They’re both past it but Madrid are flourishing without him while every team Ronaldo joins gets worse

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    IDGAF about either of these old washed up fgts. Move on, the new generation is here tbh

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    IDGAF about either of these old washed up fgts. Move on, the new generation is here tbh
    And are very underwhelming, tbh

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Prettiest penis in the League

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    I'm trying to figure who is having a worse end to their career, Greenwood or Ronaldo.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count

LMAO

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

LMAO

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Out of the squad for the game vs Chelsea. I wonder if they will sit him till the World Cup.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Out of the squad for the game vs Chelsea. I wonder if they will sit him till the World Cup.
    Most likely imo

Could be bad news for Portugal’s opponents in the WC. Ronaldo has a huge ego but he also has a lot of pride, and he’ll try to prove the doubters wrong
    Not saying he’s gonna have a good WC, but he’ll try to play great for sure

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    It was a bad decision to keep him when he wanted to leave some months ago. United didn’t classify for the Champions where he could add some goals to his resume or try do some heroics in difficult games, also since he doesn’t press at this point in his career, doesn’t count much for the manager.

Since he left for Juventus, his career wasn’t the same. I understand was facing jail time in Spain, but really couldn’t expect Madrid to pay for his taxes problems. Still made like 100 goals at Juventus, but the team wasn’t very successful during this period and failed to win the champions.

I think he’s good at United, perhaps needs more patience and try do what the manager wants. When he wanted out, it was difficult to find a better team. Bayern Munich didn’t want to pay so high salaries, Atlético didn’t want him and neither could afford his salaries, Chelsea was in problems with Abramovich being expelled from the UK, PSG wanted to resign MBappé first and foremost besides have Neymar at left extreme, Milan and Inter don’t sign so expensive players anymore.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    He's a TOSB on a outrageous weekly wage. He needs to go to Saudi Arabia or USA.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I think he was playing well last season, just got tired of other players missing tap ins from his good assists, never gets the ball back in the area or proper assists. He wanted out some months ago, but Chelsea was in ownership problems and couldn’t sign him. On defense he walks much less than Messi, actually do pressure. Hopefully he will make a switch in the winter transfer window.

Even the recent “excellent” 2:0 game United had vs the Spurs, they missed a LOT of chances.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    It was a bad decision to keep him when he wanted to leave some months ago. United didn’t classify for the Champions where he could add some goals to his resume or try do some heroics in difficult games, also since he doesn’t press at this point in his career, doesn’t count much for the manager.

Since he left for Juventus, his career wasn’t the same. I understand was facing jail time in Spain, but really couldn’t expect Madrid to pay for his taxes problems. Still made like 100 goals at Juventus, but the team wasn’t very successful during this period and failed to win the champions.

I think he’s good at United, perhaps needs more patience and try do what the manager wants. When he wanted out, it was difficult to find a better team. Bayern Munich didn’t want to pay so high salaries, Atlético didn’t want him and neither could afford his salaries, Chelsea was in problems with Abramovich being expelled from the UK, PSG wanted to resign MBappé first and foremost besides have Neymar at left extreme, Milan and Inter don’t sign so expensive players anymore.
    ManU didn't want to keep him, it's just that nobody else would take him away from them.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    He's a TOSB on a outrageous weekly wage. He needs to go to Saudi Arabia or USA.
    TOSB going out SAD tbh

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    TOSB going out SAD tbh
    Pissed off Ronaldo might be the worst thing for Portuga’s opponents in the WC tbh
    we know how he can show up when everybody is ting on him and he’s guaranteed to start for Portugal

Unless of course Santos goes all Mourinho again despite his team’s firepower (Penandes, Felix, Bernardo, Jota, Leao, Ronaldo, AS, etc)

Thread Information